Why NME Sucks

DeletedUser

1. They are recruiting mediocre, disloyal and inactive to semi-active players in order to sustain and increase their size. Sadly for them, size means nothing if you don't have active players to back it up. This is a short-term measure that ends only 1 way. They're basically trying to recruit themselves to victory.

http://s7.postimg.org/qjkwjyr16/Inactivity.jpg
These are all rookie numbers compared to the likes of Growth.

2. They are point wh0r1*g . All they care about is their precious rank 1, and as such will do everything to keep their ego inflated more than their sex dolls are.

3. The concepts of loyalty, teamwork and consistency are unknown to them. Something this game revolves around.

http://s11.postimg.org/iwzivhvde/NME_Changes.jpg

Let's compare this to Growth's tribe changes:

http://s18.postimg.org/98zjiw3yg/Growth_changes.jpg

See the difference? They mock Loyal for disintegrating, but same will happen to them, even faster than it did to Loyal. The Blitzkrieg that is Growth will roll over NME faster than Germany rolled over Poland. They will fall apart the moment they see 1000+ village losses in a week, with over 50k incomings their way. There's no unity in the abomination known as Nemesis. Everyone will be looking to abandon the ship once it starts sinking in order to save their asses. 80% of NME members couldn't care less about NME and eachother.

Their fall and demise will be a text-book example on how to fail as a tribe.

Another interesting thing:

http://s22.postimg.org/gy0sg7e41/Wars.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117183

Course Growth would have better war stats, we've never declared on anyone.

DeletedUser

Course Growth would have better war stats, we've never declared on anyone.

But for those you did declare, you gained less and lost more villages than Growth did. It's all about the ratio.

Funny how you didn't even try to prove me wrong about everything else I said. Just shows that I'm right. Majority of the world shares my views on NME, I can assure you that. And I know for a fact that the entirety of Growth does.

DeletedUser

I believe that most people share my opinion on Nemesis. They are everything that's wrong with TW, they are the reason the game's playerbase has shrunk by 80% since it peaked. I spit on everyone who thinks NME is anything near a decent tribe. The key word is: tribe. Sure, they may have some good individuals in the roster, but as a whole they are a mess. I am disgusted by this hugger machine known as Nemesis

DeletedUser115991

Can someone please screenshot this entire thread for future reference :)

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tuz. I'm ready for that freaking invite now. Bit cloud? Hulking? Anyone? I want out of this abomination called NME
God Hadeous is 110% right.

PS. I spit on NME too. I'm still in the tribe just cause they give me cookies (which i bet they stole)

DeletedUser117183

Just waiting for hear King hideous's in game name... Just all talk at the minute without showing anything.

DeletedUser

Who I am ingame doesnt matter. What matters is that I am a voice of reason and will use my influence, reputation and knowledge to expose NME for what they really are: a bunch of lame, unskilled huggers that jump tribes whenever it gets rough.

People say Growth is in danger. Growth is the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of Growth? No. Growth is the one who knocks.

Tuz, im on your side. Keep that in mind and show some gratitude or I will begin exposing you aswell.

DeletedUser

Do you honestly think NME cares what you think of them? Have they ever cared about what anyone has ever said about them?

DeletedUser

I'd also like to ask,

Why is your tribe so much better than NME?

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Were you turned away from NME?

[Moderator note: this is part of a deleted post]

We accept everyone these days, so i doubt he even asked for an invite :p
Also damn it Tuz, you know i'd jump over to growth in the blink of an eye, but there are so many people i disrespect/troll on daily basis in NME, and they'd try to bang me if i left ...

As for Thibbledorf Pwent, who do you think you are, you insolent fool to argue with GOD HADEOUS. The guy is so bad-ass he uses WW's most epic quote (which happens to be my fave - and in my profile since the beginning). Tuzain should confirm it, by replying with a simple 'I AM (indeed) the one knocks'

So, God Hadeous i mustered all the courage i could to ask you a direct question. How exactly does NME suck and is it still possible for the tribe to be improved and saved? Or is the damage irreversible now? I must know !!! (I got the inv to Growth laying around too, i should prolly take it already :D)

DeletedUser

@makobex Are you kidding me? I literally wrote an entire thread(this one) on why NME sucks and now you ask me why your tribe sucks?

@Theotherguy - my tribe is better because it isn't doing all the things NME does(listed above), or, if you will, it isn't using recruitment as a tool to win the world.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@makobex Are you kidding me? I literally wrote an entire thread(this one) on why NME sucks and now you ask me why your tribe sucks?

@Theotherguy - my tribe is better because it isn't doing all the things NME does(listed above), or, if you will, it isn't using recruitment as a tool to win the world.

You blablabla even more than Donald Trump and you actually say nothing. Using some examples with names, some real facts and events help.
All i read was blabla NME sux blabla NME abomination blabla Growth is the one who knocks (loved that) blabla NME disloyal huggers blabla

DeletedUser

I will do that tommorow.

Just noticed the BB pic. I binge watched the entire show in 6 days. This is one of the few lines that stuck.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

NME

img

Growth

img

Tuz, im on your side. Keep that in mind and show some gratitude or I will begin exposing you aswell.

stephen-colbert-popcorn-gif.jpg

Who I am ingame doesnt matter.

img

DeletedUser

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by King Hadeus Tuz, im on your side. Keep that in mind and show some gratitude or I will begin exposing you aswell.

Soooo what you are saying is tuz is a bad guy too? but you like him better so it is okay to be a bad guy as long as he follows your orders and stays quiet?

~hypocrite

CloseStyle: MLA APA Chicago

noun hyp·o·crite \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
: a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs

th

DeletedUser100696

Expose me eh? I am a pretty open book. I've been honest with everyone that has asked me how I see the world ending. We actually had two people leave the tribe because they didn't like my plan for winning the world. If you think you can actually hurt me with anything you share, you are mistaken. If you are, in fact, from Growth and are privy to information, then everyone else in Growth is also privy to that information. You already were willing to sell our battleplans, forum posts, and Skype messages for 20k premium or something like that, and even that wouldn't have affected the outcome of what happened.

With that being said, I still want to know who you are. As I said in our message string, I'm not threatening you, I'm simply curious which one of my family members, or so you claim, would come onto the externals and make a complete ass out of themselves for the world to see. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving all the liveliness you are bringing to the forums. Your opinion has been noted, by everyone I'm sure. Your opinion, however, is just that, an opinion. The only thing I can see you gaining from taking to the forums about this is making a name for yourself on future worlds, if you decide to play. I take note of all opinions in Growth, so drop me your name and I'll take yours into consideration.