World 2 or 3

DeletedUser7126

Any older player still around from world 2 or 3 playing this world?

DeletedUser

Any older player still around from world 2 or 3 playing this world?

Yes! In fact you were one of many D*D members who nobled me when I was an ROA member in world 3. Those were the good old days when nobody really farmed, noble trains didn't really exist and every tribe had an academy or sister tribe!

DeletedUser7126

Yes, I remember that. You were in K44?

These days its all about merging to the top. Diplomacy is a lost a art!

DeletedUser117534

I wouldn't put all the eggs in the same basket.
Merging is definitely more common these days but there are still some old school tribes that would rather bleed than hug and use traditional diplomacy in their way to the top.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Yes, I remember that. You were in K44?

These days its all about merging to the top. Diplomacy is a lost a art!

Not true. The rank 1 merge whores are struggling right now due to their lack of proper diplomacy.

The smaller tribes with 30 members or less are putting up a great fight. Gents lost a good 15mil worth of "points" in about 2 weeks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7126

Not true. The rank 1 merge whores are struggling right now due to their lack of proper diplomacy.

The smaller tribes with 30 members or less are putting up a great fight. Gents lost a good 15mil worth of "points" in about 2 weeks.

I said these days...not specifically world 80....

DeletedUser93439

I'm still around, not that I really played those worlds much... I was like... 14?

DeletedUser108070

was in w3... OT brotherhood. took a total beating in k34, from you guys and specifically you :) If i remember correctly, when the "world war" began, i was invited to join D*D|N, but declined to stay with my tribe, as i'd been with one tribe for my almost 2 years there.

THAT world did show that "families" COULD survive imo.

Also, i swear i remember cats moving slower than rams?!? but it could just be old age ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7126

was in w3... OT brotherhood. took a total beating in k34, from you guys and specifically you :) If i remember correctly, when the "world war" began, i was invited to join D*D|N, but declined to stay with my tribe, as i'd been with one tribe for my almost 2 years there.

THAT world did show that "families" COULD survive imo.

Also, i swear i remember cats moving slower than rams?!? but it could just be old age ;)

I do believe cats were considerably slower back then.

What was your in game name?

DeletedUser108070

"astoner" ... tribe was OTFD

and before anyone says anything... it's a name, NOT a lifestyle :p~~

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Hey Steve34. Seems we can't be seperated for too long.

Nice to see you here.

DeletedUser83995

I "played" in W2 but my first real world was W6. I do remember reading all the forums from world 1-4 though (not so much W5) Before joining world 6 ready to give it my all.

atmospherecf

I played a W1 for like 2 weeks. I played W2 for like 3 months.

Back then none of us knew what we were doing.. LOL!!

Stunner

world 3 was my first world, so long ago its hard to remember.