Top 10 Tribe Discussion

DeletedUser112911

Fixed it for you.

f775fffe403bd7db37ddc8ea4df1dd37.png

Them tribe changes :lol: Great job on that.

6a3b16ebdf5cddf889a6808cb0a18c39.png

DeletedUser

Umm maybe it was because you kicked one when he got cleared and then the second restarted after he got cleared. both ways it doesn't bother me since I get a nice village and you lose a player. Eventually you will run out of your players

Michael Corleone.

Why would one read and try to understand what aubrey is saying is beyond me :lol:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Limited on time but this thread needs some actual ratings...

1 Blood. , Not sure what to think of them, high number of tribe changes doesn't give me a good impression. I doubt they'll remain #1 in the next week.

2 Wasted, Tribe dedicated to my favourite past time. Some can't seem to handle their liquor, but overal a fun bunch.

3 GOAT, Had some issues between their dukes apparently... The coming week(s) will show if they can continue without Steve or if other tribes and their internal struggles will tear them apart.

4 Golden, Will do well until the new season of GoT begins.

5 Ded, On their way out of the top 10. Could have been something, decided to be nothing.

6 BA, No idea who these guys are.

7 TMPLAR, Low average village size and large amount of tribal changes coupled with a academy tribe... Nothing we haven't seen before.

8 G~J, No idea but same as TMPLAR.

9 Horde, I recognize some names here. Good luck to you guys.

10 S.C.O, No idea but same as TMPLAR.

Angel of Fire

High number of tribe changes does not equate to a bad tribe, we didn't want the luxury of what i consider cheating, these new worlds let you bring all your butt buddies in, perfectly located, /yawn. Back in my day you joined a world off scratch and did your best to rope together a world winning bunch, so we've had to clean house a few times? and yet we stand taller than all the "pre-mades" so ya know, ill just be over here in my rank 2 tribe with a couple of tribe changes, havin a blast.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116682

Welcome to the externals my friend :p you would be a fool to take half of the people that post on the externals seriously :p

Blood interest me, people have been slating them for weeks but they remind me of Dharma, sometimes things just work out for a while :p I am looking forward to seeing them move forward.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
High number of tribe changes does not equate to a bad tribe, we didn't want the luxury of what i consider cheating, these new worlds let you bring all your butt buddies in, perfectly located, /yawn. Back in my day you joined a world off scratch and did your best to rope together a world winning bunch, so we've had to clean house a few times? and yet we stand taller than all the "pre-mades" so ya know, ill just be over here in my rank 2 tribe with a couple of tribe changes, havin a blast.

Back in your day can't be longer ago than back in my day ^^ But since we don't know much else from your tribe, but what we can gather from TW-Stats... We don't have much else to comment on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser112911

This would probably make more sense mid game, but considering we aren't that long into this world it's just tragic. Make all the excuses you want but Blood only kick low points to invite higher :D

Not all premades it seems, i see one above you.

Your tribes changes are far from a couple :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

here is a basic graph to everyone playing no hauls.

krieger > welsh celts > everyone > kurtis