Proposal

• Thread starter DeletedUser117635
  • Start date

DeletedUser117635

Hey guys. After seeing at least one post in just about every thread here to the extent of, 'All the externals are is spam.', I wanted to propose something to you all.

If we made this forum a bit more serious and factual/reliable, would we use it more?

Just let me know what all yall think.

-Sam

DeletedUser118136

I suppose by the great response to that, the answer is no.

Player not found.

He really wants us all to spam some more and there are plenty of willing takers to do so.

DeletedUser117447

Hey guys. After seeing at least one post in just about every thread here to the extent of, 'All the externals are is spam.', I wanted to propose something to you all.

If we made this forum a bit more serious and factual/reliable, would we use it more?

Just let me know what all yall think.

-Sam

Number 1 thing I hear about people in regard to the externals is that they are just a place for personal attacks and silly he said/she said arguments. So yeah, it would probably improve if people changed. A sizeable portion of TW players aren't teenagers and I am sure they (as well as I) would appreciate more serious discussion.

But meh, what do I know.

DeletedUser118442

really,,,,any efforts to revive this forum is appreciated,,,,even spamming :)
this is one dead place,,,,only 3-5 active players,,,,and only spamming all threads :)
(this is my first post in this world,,,,maybe this is a good thing,,to see new faces lol)

DeletedUser

I'm all for letting the nonsense and tomfoolerly continue, but I'd definitely like to also see threads that keep a more serious and analytical tone. Stuff like war stat trends and discussions would be lovely.

As far as reliability goes, I think it's a pipe dream. We're at the point in the world where people (in theory) aren't going to say anything about their own tribes' business that we couldn't already figure out ourselves, and 99% of anything said about outside tribes is going to be speculation by nature.

As it is I very much appreciate PNF's daily countdown, and check it religiously. :p

DeletedUser117635

I as well. XD

I just want this to be a place for actual inter-tribal discussions. Ill admit I have been childish trying to shit on TBS in that Mason thread. But I guess thats better than none. :p

DeletedUser118051

This isn't just a problem with tribal wars, this is a massive problem in the online gaming scene right now in general. Communication via forums is dying out with the introduction of IM. I think TW would benefit from a live world chat that all players could post into, I'm sure it would be quite trolling but fun at the same time. Forums should also be more integrated into the game, maybe each world should have a forum button that opened on the quick bar with a pop up box and notifications. Instead of this, these forums seem quite isolated from the game and players have to look for them.

DeletedUser

There were a few worldwide chats during startup that were pretty awful.

Could be fun now that there's a smaller, more committed group of us.

DeletedUser118136

Yeah seems to be the same people over and over again in here.

DeletedUser117635

Dudes(And ladies), lets remake a world chat. It can either work or fail

Might as well try

DeletedUser118051

Yeah seems to be the same people over and over again in here.
It's so exciting when a noob comes on with some extremely long post how the players that are owning them are
noobs and how they try and spill loads of dirt on them, get sitters or support. That's my favourite posts when you see
them get shot down after their first post on 78 :D doesn't happen very much anymore :(

DeletedUser118442

Funny how you guys use the n word alot (noob),,,,a wise guy once told me,,
"Son,,we are all noobs,,one way or another we are all noobs"
Now anyone who doesn't approve to this is truly a noob :)

Player not found.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

DeletedUser

PNF is no noob.

I heard that as soon as he registered, the TW staff awarded him 4 world wins, and that when he was a baby, he was already 10 years old.