Recruiting Bonfire(s)!

DeletedUser

ee51d1c3801d81ccb57658117dca2724.png

Since Sam is recruiting bonfire's from people in the NE of the world, I've decided to recruit them from EVERYWHERE!

I'm going to try my best to follow his format:

MY NAME BABIN

I play tribal wars long time, I super experienced.

I look for paladin weapon of bonfire, if you has gives me mail k thx.

In return I give you protection from any threat, except us when we run out of targets and you're the nearest player to get attacked. Then I'll act like nothing happened. You have my word on that.

BABIN

So get to mailing me everyone, I'm sure you're all super thrilled to send me your bonfires for "protection from any threat"...

Thought Sam said he wasn't even leading this world? Am I mistaken?

DeletedUser100466

Why should you give your Bonfire to Sam you may ask?

The answer is simple. A Bonfire for me takes away chances from the likes of a world hugging ,double faced (babin) .Who has family tribe called DTF so i am the your daily life friend who will take away the North-East garbage.

The fact is, a Bonfire for Sam is a
chance for freedom. its a chance for life, a chance for love.

Choose Sam for your Bonfires.

DeletedUser

How am I double faced? Hahaha please do inform me...

Also how was that Crows alliance going for y'all? And Civil, EMP, and EMP 1... Just food for thought.

Guess I should start taking diplomacy lessons too? EMP feel free to contact me (again) for diplomacy, might go over better this time. Seems to not be a hugger you have to hug. Well done Sam. Well done.

DeletedUser100466

How am I double faced? Hahaha please do inform me...

Also how was that Crows alliance going for y'all? And Civil, EMP, and EMP 1... Just food for thought.

Guess I should start taking diplomacy lessons too? EMP feel free to contact me (again) for diplomacy, might go over better this time. Seems to not be a hugger you have to hug. Well done Sam. Well done.

Hug the world and have many family tribes but tyranny will be stopped and freedom shall come.

#Sam4Bonfires

DeletedUser

Well crows fell apart so that allowed y'all some extra food.

Civil was just a place to store leftover members to internal in a later date.

EMP sure did think y'all were buds of the year few weeks ago. Might wanna inform them that y'all don't have relations with them.

Also why does DTF keep getting thrown in as Yummy?'s family tribe?

DeletedUser100466

Well crows fell apart so that allowed y'all some extra food.

Civil was just a place to store leftover members to internal in a later date.

EMP sure did think y'all were buds of the year few weeks ago. Might wanna inform them that y'all don't have relations with them.

Also why does DTF keep getting thrown in as Yummy?'s family tribe?

you have shared skype chat and people from there (i mean our spy) told us they getting in your tribe soon. Not to mention your hugging families like JDI ,TSU ,DNA alliance.

Too many to count ,keep doing what you doing in past worlds and result will be same.Now making a forum is a provocation and tyranny against free people.

#Sam4Bonfires

DeletedUser

88fb51dc474b401489516938628a0bc6.png

Please protect me???

Also I'm glad to hear you don't have a spy in my tribe! :D Because your information is a few days/week old...

1bdb7c6da3d27cb957edec20ade842cc.png

DeletedUser

I had to dust off the account. As I fully believe in this worthwhile cause.

remember just 1 bonfire can save a village from being nobled.

#Sam4Bonfires

DeletedUser111028

Not sure who TSU even is :/ But I will check around and see if I can't get in touch with my supposed ally :icon_razz:

DeletedUser100466

1 bonfire can save 1 life , Bonfire for Sam is a cause for humanity.

#Sam4Bonfires

DeletedUser111028

Ahh, effortless humor in the name of not talking about the subject at hand :icon_cool: