Recruiting Bonfire(s)!

DeletedUser6215

My weapon chamber:

mahweapons.png

Can I apply now?

DeletedUser

Yep there is no way posting dead nukes will determine a war win. I had a village soak up 300+ nukes on w77. In the grand scheme of things it was meaningless. I don't get people who try to use propaganda like that on the forums, like they are winning the war. They are just making themselves look foolish while giving themselves an imaginary false sense of security.

DeletedUser115558

Efforts are Important, Result/s are not in our hand.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

You agree or not, would not change the truth and If you are right than , Every tribe going to Win this World as they playing for the end result and that is ....WIN

Edit: Some are not agree with me **(Facepalm)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105209

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

You agree or not, would not change the truth and If you are right than , Every tribe going to Win this World as they playing for the end result and that is ....WIN

cmA41.jpg

DeletedUser

Ok, so where I work they have this tagline saying A x E = R, and no where is it more applicable than TW.

Activities x Effectiveness = Results

You have to have both... activity (active tribemembers, sitters, co players, participation in ops) and effectiveness (timing, co-training, doing your part, fakes, support, communication). Without all of those things, there will be no results. The results are absolutely in your hand; you just have to do everything you can to ensure them.

Mr. Cringer Pants

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

OMG_i_can't_even.gif