Once upon a time

aquilon

There are players in growth who are honorable, and based on impressions from this forum, I like. You on the other hand, are a completely different matter.

Off the top of my head, this is your track record:
1. Backstabbed soon
2. Backstabbed loyal
3. Lied to SOLO- even when confronted(yes I'm aware of shady dealings on both sides, however you try to maintain the lie even as SOLO told you the truth)
4. Attacking various loyal accounts in NME not limited to supa hot, mmx2 while trying to get solo- to give up on them
5. Various other miscellaneous deeds which demonstrate your hypocrisy and cowardice

While those moves might(and that is a big maybe) have been a good course of action for growth, it definitely alienates those who you betray(myself included)

Given your track record, you should understand my extreme dislike for you. As I have mentioned previously, your cowardice is a stain on growth's honour. That should tell you enough on my stand on Growth.

Last edited:

DeletedUser100696

1. We NEVER had diplomatic dealings with Soon. Literally never even spoke to them in a diplomatic way. This is just flatout wrong.

2. Eh. To each their own. Loyal backstabbed us, we backstabbed them. Our backstabbing was just made public to everyone in the world.

3. Yes I did lie to SOLO-. I've also caught him lying to me, quite recently actually. Now I'm just waiting for the culmination of the lying to come to a head.

4. We attacked them before they were moved over, and actually the whole misunderstanding of who was getting attacked, surprisingly, came because SOLO- lied to me. Shocker. SOLO- also specifically said we could continue to attack x, y, and z accounts because they were in fact refugees. He ALSO told me that I should talk to Makobex and Erill about being recruited when he was getting ready to leave for his job and that he was washing his hands of NME, BUT I suppose he probably never told you guys that either.

So, let me get this straight. I am alienated from you because, as an ally, we broke our alliance and started attacking Loyal. Correct? So what about Kitmarlowe, *Black Dawn*, and Zahariel, that actually caused the collapse of your old tribe and started attacking the people they had been fighting with? They didn't alienate themselves from you at all? Don't worry, you don't have to answer me. I think the question answers itself.

DeletedUser117803

taylor?
you are so full of shit.

So what about Kitmarlowe, *Black Dawn*, and Zahariel, that actually caused the collapse of your old tribe and started attacking the people they had been fighting with? They didn't alienate themselves from you at all? Don't worry, you don't have to answer me. I think the question answers itself.

and the joke is on you. i NEVER attacked any loyal. except supa, and i told him it was coming.

i would actually feel sorry for you if you were not such an a$$.

i have told dino that we take the keeping it classy role, but you do make it difficult.

oh, well. saturday night for me, and i am not lonely.

kit

DeletedUser91043

So, let me get this straight. I am alienated from you because, as an ally, we broke our alliance and started attacking Loyal. Correct? So what about Kitmarlowe, *Black Dawn*, and Zahariel, that actually caused the collapse of your old tribe and started attacking the people they had been fighting with? They didn't alienate themselves from you at all? Don't worry, you don't have to answer me. I think the question answers itself.

I think most of us will agree that kit and that leaving LOYAL was a blessing in disguise.........And it all worked out in the end KIT and Zah are back with us and BD got a one way ticket to the rim :)

aquilon

1. Hmm. My memory is fuzzy, I'll give that one to you

2.How did loyal backstab growth? Loyal was allied to Growth, Growth did nothing to help loyal, and attacked when loyal was weak. Just because it was easy food. Had tables been turned between loyal and NME you would happily have hamstrung them.

4. Pray tell, which accounts were in any way refugees? Even the supa hot account could hardly be considered a refugee. Lets face it, the only reason why you wanted to attack them was for easy food. Had SOLO not intervened, you would also have tried to go after Pure Pandemonium, warpro, mmx2(by your own admission) etc. Or you might also have tried to recruit them given the chance, basically breaking the agreement you had with SOLO anyway. So no, I see nothing wrong with what SOLO did there.

Unfortunately, the only person who ever alienated himself was hungrywolf from the black dawn account. He turned on loyal as soon as he jumped, on isolated villages. He was a jerk and a coward. Neither kit nor Z did, up until the supa incident, but that came after loyal disbanded. Also, by the time Z, kit and Mystery Nuke jumped loyal was more or less on its last legs. It certainly did not cause loyal to collaspe. The backstab you ochestrated in the south did.

And now, as the saying goes, payback will be a b****

Last edited:

DeletedUser100696

2. How did Loyal not backstab Growth is the better question. From planting spies within our ranks, to talking with NME about merging into a super power tribe to take us out, to nobling deep into our territory for 'farming villages', and then when war is declared that 'farming village' being stacked with 8k cats and a bonfire, to trying to encroach on our territory in the south, to trying to push us to declare on NME when I warned your leadership not to because neither tribe was ready. There was not a thing Loyal did that good allies do once Dan left.

4. FamousInferno was a refugee. He had well over 5k incomings when you guys recruited him. Supa Hot was a refugee, he had well over 2k incomings when he was recruited. Runningbullet was a refugee, we took the account from 7 million points and a top 25 account down to 2 million points and not even a top 100 account and were stilling hitting him when NME chose to recruit him. We would not have continued on to say that Pure Pandemonium, Warpro, or Mmx2 after we were finished with Supa Hot Fire, because we had not agree on them. When I was talking to SOLO- to get things worked out, he admitted and agreed that we could hit Supa hot Fire, runningbullet, and FamousInferno. MMx was only on the table immediately upon Kit, Zahariel, and Black Dawn joining Growth, but was quickly shut down with the promise of no further recruitment happening. Warpro, Pure Pandemonium, Feryz, and yourself were never debated for targeting by Growth.

Really? I specifically recall Kit going after the Kukla Khan account immediately after leaving Loyal, and I recall this because she got it banned before she did anything. A tactically smart move, yes, but also a very backstabbing one, and one that would alienate it from a group of friends. Of course you are now going to say it was warranted because they had been fighting and what not, but that is the exact same with HungryWolf. Everyone he attacked, he had been feuding with. Just because he feuded with more people does not make his situation any different than Kit's situation. Also, seeing as how Kitmarlowe, Zahariel, and Black Dawn moving over to Growth were part of the 'backstab I orchestrated in the south', they were part of Loyal falling, and a big part of it.

aquilon

1. You accuse us of spying yet you yourself had spies within loyal(ahem *hungrywolf* ahem). Even when you told sam both tribes were not ready you did not try to help at all, which is what "allies" normally do. But I suppose no reason to split hairs since you were in the nice and cushy safe zone. If loyal ever meant to have taken advantage of that farming village we would have done so already. If we did not have some pre-empt of you betrayal I dare say that village would not have been stacked.

2. Obviously you managed to take runningbullet from 7m to 2m, all his nukes and supports were out. If you were truly serious about rimming him at 2m you probably could have done it, yet that did not happen. Why? Simply because you did not think he warranted large enough a threat. You yourself clearly stated it earlier in this thread "if you had your way pure pandemonium, warpro, mmx, feryz would not be on the world". Or is that pointless posturing on your part?

Do you know why kit went after the kukla account? The account owner called her a bunch of nasty names, which is the same reason why the said account got banned. I don't know about you, but I sure as hell would retaliate if someone calls me such repulsive names. Hungrywolf made himself a lot of enemies. He did not attack players he was feuding with, just weak villages. He never had the gut to actually launch on anybody except half dead accounts. You can ask less for more of his crimes if you want, they are too many to list. He had long ago already alienated himself from most of loyal and we would have force internaled him if not for NME.

The time for talking is over, enjoy what time left on the world you have

DeletedUser100696

1. Hungrywolf actually never told me anything before July of this year, believe it or not. I did have a spy, and I would've outed him the second he contacted me if Loyal hadn't already planted spies in Growth. See I'm very reactionary. Generally I don't stoop to a level unless the tribe I am against has stooped to that level already. It's kind of like in real war, if one person uses nuclear weapons, both sides are going to use them. Except on here you can't destroy a world with spies, otherwise they wouldn't be used. Would make for a much more fun game, but when they come out and blatantly offer themselves, and you know your opponent has done it to you, it makes it that much easier to just use them.

2. If I had my way they would not be on the world because they wouldn't have been recruited to NME. We would've eaten through them, together. Once they joined NME, that was obviously no longer an option. So I suppose it would be pointless posturing.

I am enjoying it, quite a lot actually. Haven't gotten to see people so ignorant to what is right in front of their faces in a long time. :)

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just reading lapakas and Tuzain's posts. I wanna just say a few things from my perspective.

First of all, to put that aside once and for all, never did i ever consider joining Growth. I'm 100% NME and so is Erill. Solo did say that to you about contacting us with my permission just to make you feel even more secure. Ever since we started turning the tables on Loyal, we were talking about trying to recruit their best after we paint their whole stats red. Especially lapakas who was a monster during the war would be a massive addition to NME. Players like Warpro, PP, MMx2 would also be nice to have. You always have to refresh your tribe with good fighters. (E.g. we lost WinterWolf around September, maybe earlier and he was one of our best, if not the best). We also had doubts about some other Loyal players, but talking with Yogi and lapakas and whoever else Solo conversed with made it clear they were a package. So we accepted that, because we didn't want to recruit some as spoils of war, but as new comrades to push for the final fight.
I'm not sure if Solo ever discussed with Loyal about a merge with them, i won't dismiss it, because i dont know everything that solo does or say. But i STRONGLY doubt it because we disliked Sam and hungrywolf who were big mouths and repeatedly disrespected NME. Solo even denied Sam the offer to let him make a small tribe and fight Growth. It was his time to lose, so he deleted after he was denied the opportunity. And mystery nuke fled to Growth, so he was put on the fridge for later. No-one in NME said it back in August, but we all knew this war would happen when you took him in, and even told him to pretend he quit to make our feelings subside.

This war started with 3 months delay for few simple reasons. Conquer as much of the east as possible and finish out inactives. Control k45,46,47,48 to cut off your north trio. In the end all 3 asked to join us, we accepted the 2 and of course rejected hungrywolf.

And now my comments on what has been said:
1) Dan was the one who declared on us back in Feb, so blame him
2) Solo unfortunately had to let you attack some of us, we didn't wanna start the war yet and we unfortunately had to make a few suffer
3) kukla lol ... somehow our very own lesss agreed to take him in as a co. I had objections but i didn't express my feelings because i have no say who co's with whom. Of course with the first incident we told lesss to kick kukla, which was easy because the latter said some disrespectful things about his daugther and other shit.
4) I gotta admit Solo did wonders with the relations with Growth. At the very beginning back in 2014 it was the idea to somehow win the world together. That became an impossibility later on. You even mailed dlhu that I was coming for her. I wanted to eat her for months and you tried to warn her just to make her lighten her stacks in k63. It would make no difference, but still...
5) It is quite clear during our war with Loyal, Growth has been a spectator and they've been just securing the south while dealing with their internals. I'm certain if Loyal started to beat us it would go something like this. Growth would try to recruit Solo, me and a few others, then kill NME and re-evaluate the relations with Loyal and the possibility of ending the world with a merge with them :p
6) As for spies, everyone has had spies in everyone. Growth had info from our forums back in April and probably has now too. All 3 superpowers had sources on each other... It's just tribalwars.

To summarise, even if people call NME huggers or whatever, we do like fighting and merging the best of NME and the best of Growth to end the world would simply be toooooo lame.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am enjoying it, quite a lot actually. Haven't gotten to see people so ignorant to what is right in front of their faces in a long time. :)

lesss: There is a natural order. The way things are meant to be. An order that says that the good guys always win. That you die when it's your time, or you have it coming. That the ending is always happy, if only for someone else. Now at some point it became clear to us that our path had been chosen and you had nothing to offer the world. your options narrowing down to petty crime or minimum wage. So, you stepped off the path, and went looking for the fortune that you knew was looking for us. Once off the path you did what you could to eat and to keep moving. You blew your ghost of a chance with nickel and dime attacks. No possessions, no comforts. Need is the ultimate monkey. A pint of your blood can fetch you fifty bucks. A shot of cum, three grand. You should keep your life simple and you can literally self sustain. but that's not what you did you set a course for not only yourself but for all your friends you wanted the whole pie but didn't want to work for it but rather steal it at the end. the ignorant people your enjoying are having the last laugh now because it turns out yet you have made another mistake? calling active players ignorant while your back is against the wall.

DeletedUser62294

lesss: There is a natural order. The way things are meant to be. An order that says that the good guys always win. That you die when it's your time, or you have it coming. That the ending is always happy, if only for someone else. Now at some point it became clear to us that our path had been chosen and you had nothing to offer the world. your options narrowing down to petty crime or minimum wage. So, you stepped off the path, and went looking for the fortune that you knew was looking for us. Once off the path you did what you could to eat and to keep moving. You blew your ghost of a chance with nickel and dime attacks. No possessions, no comforts. Need is the ultimate monkey. A pint of your blood can fetch you fifty bucks. A shot of cum, three grand. You should keep your life simple and you can literally self sustain. but that's not what you did you set a course for not only yourself but for all your friends you wanted the whole pie but didn't want to work for it but rather steal it at the end. the ignorant people your enjoying are having the last laugh now because it turns out yet you have made another mistake? calling active players ignorant while your back is against the wall.

Again you know nothing.

DeletedUser

Again you know nothing.

Again growth is still going down hill fast perhaps you should become duke and give us a challenge I know you from w59 you are a lot more capable than tuzain and his napoleon complex

DeletedUser62294

Again growth is still going down hill fast perhaps you should become duke and give us a challenge I know you from w59 you are a lot more capable than tuzain and his napoleon complex

Not even the best defender in TW could keep the Black Dawn account alive once Kit and Zahariel left they were meant to work as a team and all had ample support sent to them. So I really don't see going downhill fast its a situation no player would want to be in in the case of the BD account thats all. This fight really hasn't even begun going to be one of those fights where whoever has more time meaning can sit in a chair more wins.

DeletedUser91043

Not even the best defender in TW could keep the Black Dawn account alive once Kit and Zahariel left they were meant to work as a team and all had ample support sent to them. So I really don't see going downhill fast its a situation no player would want to be in in the case of the BD account thats all. This fight really hasn't even begun going to be one of those fights where whoever has more time meaning can sit in a chair more wins.

Beg to differ I have seen accounts survive way bigger ops then BD...There are accounts in honour that didnt fall as easy.

He is a prime example of a shit player growing on small accounts and inactives and not able to play with the top boys :) He wasn't deserving of a top 10 account

aquilon

Funny, the supa hot account was smaller, was even more spread out and sure lasted much longer than black dawn did. You see, we don't give up, which cant be said for some of you in growth

DeletedUser109837

Funny, the supa hot account was smaller, was even more spread out and sure lasted much longer than black dawn did. You see, we don't give up, which cant be said for some of you in growth

Agreed Supa was in a worse position but at least he tried to defend.

R.I.P Supa will you forever be remembered :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

THIS reporter see's it as a leadership failure with no back up plan in place and no relieve insight another case of leadership just not giving a damn for a tribe mate. So perhaps it is time for you and your tribe mates pick a new duke since your are a talker you be first inline to replace him send me a in game mail maybe we help you with your tyrant issue?

~And being your from world 59 where I held off the entire number one tribe in the world by myself for 12 months until the third rank tribe joined me and the 2nd ranked making us the number one tribe it is a disgrace to see the black dawn accounts defense

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62294

You know at first I disagreed with Tuz about some of your guys and the ignorance you display. All you have to do is pull up a map and it shows you the difference in Supa who did get owned by the way and Black Dawn. The same for you less on w59. So lets not compare them, doing so is insulting intelligence which if I'm not mistaken is a breach of forum rules?

Also Less the group of players you eventually joined in PITA were probably one of the best (IMO the best) squad of players TW has ever had and that made your task significantly easier for you once that was established.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You know at first I disagreed with Tuz about some of your guys and the ignorance you display. All you have to do is pull up a map and it shows you the difference in Supa who did get owned by the way and Black Dawn. The same for you less on w59. So lets not compare them, doing so is insulting intelligence which if I'm not mistaken is a breach of forum rules?

Also Less the group of players you eventually joined in PITA were probably one of the best (IMO the best) squad of players TW has ever had and that made your task significantly easier for you once that was established.

your comment on pita spot on some of the best they ask me to join because I would not be beaten same with ride as for getting owned I held the line while pita and ride prepared could you have held off the family of two tribes alone for a year I did?

~
Lesss is More
Opponents defeated: 122.418.598 (7.)

Achieved daily awards
award11.png
13x Defender of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 01.08.2012 (853.519 units)!
award10.png
2x Attacker of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 09.01.2013 (149.802 units)!

I was there for all 122 million of them not something you forget

Last edited by a moderator: