Drama Wars and Chill

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tell us how your 2 tribes that you lead went murph?

Nerds at least fixed your Vecan mess I can't say anything about his leading ability as i wasn't in the tribe but i can tell you they where a lot happier with Nerds in charge then you before the Irl stuff started happening.

Stopped getting mails and pm's from ex-freaks talking about how bad their tribe was

Your reasoning for betraying LAW was supposedly not liking "nerds". When you did what you did there was no Nerds leading as seen in that circ it was you and James.

So tell me Murph what was the reason for doing your act again

This is the same thing that happened in freak hours before the betrayal we where in talks to have Freak have a council instead of having it be a dictator tribe with greg in charge and you and hillary where on the council that i was proposing. But still you made Vecan and the reasoning you said was the leadership betrayed you and you wanted another leadership.
So same story once again you use some bullshit reasoning to betray your tribe.

This post just demonstrates how little you know about me and the situation that just happened. The same can be said about your previous reply also. I'm choosing to selectively reply to your keyboard slamming opinions. These responses aren't logical, they are just thrown out for the sake of jumping on the hate almurph train because that's the direction of this thread lately.

Ners fixed nothing. If anything he destroyed Vecan and Law. He accomplished none of the goals that he set out to do. Vecan was functioning perfectly fine under my leadership at the time.

My reasoning was supposedly not liking nerds? Incorrect. My reasoning was because nerds took it upon himself to plan to over throw leadership with his Freak buddies who didn't know their place and were lucky to be spared after we wrecked your tribe. I disbanded Vecan for a number of reasons but as previously stated the main reason was to not let nerds lead my tribe that he was hijacking for personal ego and gain.

No one ever consulted me about even wanting Baron after the power struggle and I wouldn't have taken it. I wouldn't have lead with James as co-Duke. That was sent after I had already arranged to be part of NBD.

Also, another factor behind me leaving was how Freak member treated other members of the tribe. They were always Freak and nothing changed. They were plotting to work with Nebula. throughout being in Law. We all know this. Kekua sent Nebula. our commands and he stacked against our Nukes. Kekua also stacked against me. Leadership refused to take action. These are some of the many perfectly legitimate reasons that we joined NBD.

NBD have been fantastic so far and I'm delighted to see the last of Freak left behind. They had enough chances. Now it's over.

The famous RL excuse, it's such a bitch RL gets in the way when you get declared on or screw up isn't it? :lol:

My two cents, you're all a bunch of failures.
Yeah this includes everyone. The leadership of Freak, GOAT, Vecan and Law.

Thank god you were too ignorant to accept my "everyone or no one" offer, bullet dodged.

Didn't even bother mention the RL issues! But spot on. I agree, all were useless. Thank goodness we have lord Sage now and that I'm in competent NBD.

Last edited:

trident64

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You guys are lame. Why all the stupid Drama and Hate? I think most of the LAW/Vecan/Goat/whoever-the-hell-they-they-are guy are pretty great. Really, I love Nerds, I love Jake, I love TreX, I love James, etc etc.. This was a war of necessity, a war that was spent with the tribal leadership getting drunk together and joking about how things are going. No reason to be rude to each other. The people behind all of these usernames and accounts are just that, people. Nerds Unleashed had things to deal with that have been explained. Please don't be an jerk and call him on it. Jake and Luxivism have their reasons for doing what they did, no matter what you see as right or wrong, it's really not your place to judge their actions, focus on looking at yourself. Seriously, NBD and LAW are on a great personal relationship, and this thread was made as a joke, not so that other people could come in a poke at the two sides so they could start stupid arguments. Let LAW and NBD have their fun, and at least have the decency to respect the other people here enough to not be a dick. Be respectful, or sit on a cactus and rotate.]. Thanks guys, have a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118447

You guys are lame. Why all the stupid Drama and Hate? I think most of the LAW/Vecan/Goat/whoever-the-hell-they-they-are guy are pretty great. Really, I love Nerds, I love Jake, I love TreX, I love James, etc etc.. This was a war of necessity, a war that was spent with the tribal leadership getting drunk together and joking about how things are going. No reason to be rude to each other. The people behind all of these usernames and accounts are just that, people. Nerds Unleashed had things to deal with that have been explained. Please don't be an asshole and call him on it. Jake and Luxivism have their reasons for doing what they did, no matter what you see as right or wrong, it's really not your place to judge their actions, focus on looking at yourself. Seriously, NBD and LAW are on a great personal relationship, and this thread was made as a joke, not so that other people could come in a poke at the two sides so they could start stupid arguments. Let LAW and NBD have their fun, and at least have the decency to respect the other people here enough to not be a dick. Be respectful, or sit on a cactus and rotate. If you can't be respectful then enjoy a nice glass of Shut the F*** Up. Thanks guys, have a good one.

5Q3vcW3.gif

DeletedUser116125

This post just demonstrates how little you know about me and the situation that just happened. The same can be said about your previous reply also. I'm choosing to selectively reply to your keyboard slamming opinions. These responses aren't logical, they are just thrown out for the sake of jumping on the hate almurph train because that's the direction of this thread lately.

Ohh yea I started the hate Lux train ( for good reason ) i didn't jump on it

Ners fixed nothing. If anything he destroyed Vecan and Law. He accomplished none of the goals that he set out to do. Vecan was functioning perfectly fine under my leadership at the time.

That's why I kept getting mails about how bad it was in Vecan. I almost cried when Vecan disbanded and Law was made as i could have broke down Vecan as almost no one was happy there.

My reasoning was supposedly not liking nerds? Incorrect. My reasoning was because nerds took it upon himself to plan to over throw leadership with his Freak buddies who didn't know their place and were lucky to be spared after we wrecked your tribe. I disbanded Vecan for a number of reasons but as previously stated the main reason was to not let nerds lead my tribe that he was hijacking for personal ego and gain.

"lucky to be spared" WOW THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT just proves that you did your thing against Freak as a backstab of freak not a "Overthrow" of leadership like you the "White Knight" claimed^^

Also when reading this. It sounds just like what happened with freak you are pissed of at one guy so the tribe as a whole needs to pay for it.
You don't give a shit about your members or anyone as long as you get your "Revenge" and your core guys prosper.
And you always do it "after" the player in question has given up the "rights" to the tribe so the reason is just completely gone.

No one ever consulted me about even wanting Baron after the power struggle and I wouldn't have taken it. I wouldn't have lead with James as co-Duke. That was sent after I had already arranged to be part of NBD.

Ohhh so you decided to bail on the tribe before Nerds was able to reconstruct the tribe like he promised he would.
Looks to me that no matter what had happened you planned this to get revenge at nerds from day 1 of Law's creation.

Also, another factor behind me leaving was how Freak member treated other members of the tribe. They were always Freak and nothing changed. They were plotting to work with Nebula. throughout being in Law. We all know this. Kekua sent Nebula. our commands and he stacked against our Nukes. Kekua also stacked against me. Leadership refused to take action. These are some of the many perfectly legitimate reasons that we joined NBD.

I can assure you no one "plotted" with nebula while Law was still going but when Vecan was going like 30% of the tribe was plotting with nebula.

The freaks can trust one another but they can't trust ex-goat with a penny after their action this world and i don't blame them. After doing actions like that YOU NEED TO EARN THE TRUST BACK.
You can't just wait do nothing and expect people to trust you.
That is what happens when you act like you act.
Only your core guys Trust you and no one else that is how it should be since everybody else can be screwed over at any point in time if you feel like it.

NBD have been fantastic so far and I'm delighted to see the last of Freak left behind. They had enough chances. Now it's over.

Want to count all the chances I gave you and Hillary?
Only to get backstabbed as soon as you saw the oppertunty with the internal drama of Greg vanishing for 3-4 days
You talking about chances is hillarious
1. Saving you from the Steve merge proposal and laying the coalation off and working with you instead
2. Getting treated like shit in the allience and even then considering a merge
3. Recruit you and Goats when you lot where doomed.
4. Recruiting Hillary back into the tribe after him leaving JUST TO BE NICE.
But i assure you I will be the one with the last laugh Murph. It might not be now might not be in a month but i will have it by the end of this world.
Liars and Backstabbers will never prosper in the end
1c64bb5f811e37fac4b39fbceea8b957.jpg

There is no way in hell to justify your actions Murph and you know it so stop giving bullshit reasons to justify it

Michael Corleone.

Baldur never stops crying look what you guys have started and now putting all of us thru

DeletedUser116125

Can we all just agree that Baldur is a fool?
I wasn't even close to being a part of law I was hitting them 12-0 I think.
I am not really salty over what happened tbh it probably helped me.
Still doesn't change the fact that you guys are snakes

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
We are snakes? Maybe a bit. But you sir are the King Cobra. Do I need to break out your 20 page council chat to show all the BS you, Cal, and Greg have said? Who has time to argue with the likes of you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser116125

We are snakes? Maybe a bit. But you sir are the King Cobra. Do I need to break out your 20 page council chat to show all the BS you, Cal, and Greg have said? Who has time to argue with the likes of you :icon_rolleyes:
Yes please break it out show me how I backstabbed you guys please do. Since All you ever show are texts taken out of context and not to me since you know i also got the council forums and have the context I have yet to see any "proof" of us backstabbing you.
All i can see is us saving your butts 2 times.

Our "backstabbing" is Tl;Dr you guys treated us like shit in the allience so there was no way for the 2 of us to keep going with this allience so it was merge or war.
Greg wanted to Merge with Goats Me and Cal wanted to war Goat.
Greg asked us not to talk with you guys and kept on with the merge talks but me and cal and a few members of the tribe where really against it and you saw how Greg reacted. In the end we got him to actually war Goat
then Greg vanished 1 day later and we just went on with the plan and we decided to give you guys a 48 hour Cancelation period even with us not having 1 to our knowledge.

Then Greg came back almost as soon as the goats are recruited.
You have seen the council forums so you know what happened.

There was a good reason for why we could not do a full on merge.
Think you where offered to join Freak with the members you wanted to "merge" but you wanted a new tribe so we warred and the exact same outcome happened just like planned.
You have read it our plan was never to "backstab" and reck goats. It was always to recruit the best goats it was just that how you guys acted when we had an Allience.
If we would have just done a merge the tribe would have fell appart 100%. If we did it the way we did it we had a chance to make it work. Sadly a few fails on our side such as Greg constantly vanishing made that chance not possible.

^ For that i am a cobra. for wanting to war not merge looks like that is an alien concept for people like youe

But I am different then you when talking to people outside of the tribe I will sometimes lie if it benefits the tribe never anything major as that's not how I roll. But if I join a tribe I am loyal to it til death.
I have never tribe hopped ever since I started playing this game for my own benefit or to hurt the tribe i am in or as a personal vandeta. That might also sound pretty alien to the likes of you.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha more dramas i see? some people hopped on NBD too. The drama just doesnt stop with you guys does it. :lol:

Baldur no one gives a crap about your rehashed history that you keep spewing in every thread. Serious question, do u have a life outside this game? To be so bitter and such a sore loser on a browser game for this long is bad for your health. Every rubbish that you come up with stems back to you backstabbing the ex Goat first, especially me. So it doesn't matter that you can come up with 2000 word garbage to make yourself sound convincing, no one buys a word that you say anymore. You backstabbed me hard and i backstabbed you ten times harder proven by your skype meltdowns, Thats how the game between Goat and Freak ended so suck it up and get a box of tissue.

#PlayTheVictimLikeaPro

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You're all still trying to justify this? What is wrong with you people. Stop living in denial please, you betrayed us when we were Freak and now we were Law. Maybe you can justify the Freak one but there is no justification for what you did with Law. Then you turn around and hit Minimalanimal while he's away and you know it.

How about you guys stop being pussies and hit me. Try take on someone your own size for once. Seems that when you hit a target that can defend you automatically give up and plan to backstab to avoid a fight so let's see once I repel your nukes and trains will you all find a way to try betray NBD?

DeletedUser116125

hahahaha more dramas i see? Some people hopped on nbd too. The drama just doesnt stop with you guys does it. :lol:

Baldur no one gives a crap about your rehashed history that you keep spewing in every thread. Serious question, do u have a life outside this game? To be so bitter and such a sore loser on a browser game for this long is bad for your health. Every rubbish that you come up with stems back to you backstabbing the ex goat first, especially me.

all you guys do is turn everything i say into me being butthurt over the so called "backstabbing of goat".

That is complete nonsense the proof i have seen don't even come close to proving it and you guys also keep saying "we have seen the council forum" but never showing any solid evidence.

so it doesn't matter that you can come up with 2000 word garbage to make yourself sound convincing, no one buys a word that you say anymore. You backstabbed me hard and i backstabbed you ten times harder proven by your skype meltdowns, thats how the game between goat and freak ended so suck it up and get a box of tissue.

do you really think i give a damn about freak i am using that to make a point. I have been enjoying myself a hell of a lot more at my current place rather then the old one.
And i got to see my true friends i thank you

but sure pat youself onthe back for doing what you did

:p

ted the stoner

I'm sorry but this is just a bunch of the same crap rehashed at least 100 times by now, can we all just stop this shit please? Goat/freak/law/vecan all failed because you lot couldn't get along, why try and restart the same tribe with the same drama queens over and over? Either stop doing it, go your seperate ways and be a lot happier, or reform another 10 times till theres only a few of you left and before you know it the whole K is gone.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry we won't be working with those who left ever again. I will show them what it is to fight to the end.