Honorable to Intolerable

• Thread starter DeletedUser117865
  • Start date

DeletedUser103537

Mostly if I was noble barbs it be on the frontline not the backline in my opinion it helps stabilize a frontline. It can be very beneficial to noble barbs on a frontline to strength said frontline.

Also we are obviously all 100% offensive in regime none of us like defense like me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58259

Mostly if I was noble barbs it be on the frontline not the backline in my opinion it helps stabilize a frontline. It can be very beneficial to noble barbs on a frontline to strength said frontline.

Also we are obviously all 100% offensive in regime none of us like defense like me

How's that offense treating ya?

DeletedUser79609

Or just do a bacon and noble all the barbs :)

DeletedUser115610

Good

Last edited:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
All this gloating from both sides. The war has only just begun :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser117865

3. As you could see, Destiny have spent hundreds on nukes and what did they get, 30 conquers? 40? losses are normal in first wave, but resilience of players, tribes usually wins..We will keep sending support on frontlines until the situation stabilizes, as usual any tribe don't want scrambling for defense right now our tribe will keep pumping out defensive troops to kill those hundreds of nukes and nobles and would keep our frontline secure.

[spoil]
2cf0ce5624e58df398a48c1efd9fcb98.png
[/spoil]

Pre-Regime OP stats!

sunshine_80_anim_gif.gif

DeletedUser118416

Surprised you haven't been banned by Regime from posting on the externals yet Ampac...

DeletedUser

Eheheh, funny post is this your first world?

dont mind them Ampac, they are just very disrespectful people. Coco is especially inarticulate and lacking in charisma for a tribe leader... which is why they all complain about her behind her back. im happy to say so as an outsider looking in :)

Me: How's COCO as a leader?
Them: tbh, mehhhh
Me: lol yeah she doesnt seem too bright
Both: tehehehe!
Them: yeah but dude we have a lot of top players in our tribe we are ready!
Me: lol yeah but w bad leadership will u last?
Them: dunno but we are ready to fight and prove ourselves
Me: ahh well GL
Them: thx mate! come co our accounts anytime
both: hehehehehe

DeletedUser118416

Coco doesn't need Charisma or to have the experience of a great leader. She was the only person who stood up and brought what was a crumbling tribe together and kept them united. External posts actually give no indication of how Coco leads Destiny in game.

DeletedUser

Coco doesn't need Charisma or to have the experience of a great leader. She was the only person who stood up and brought what was a crumbling tribe together and kept them united. External posts actually give no indication of how Coco leads Destiny in game.

"youre right... but hey thats my leader youre talking about there!!"

scrappy6.gif

DeletedUser79609

I'm interested to see whether Regime will actually fight us in game instead of posting utter shit on the externals :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser118416

Nah Regime's biggest fight is the externals. Trying to win the hearts and minds of the outsiders.

Or Regime members take to skype to send personal insults about Destiny members to other Destiny members. Rather cute.

DeletedUser

Nah Regime's biggest fight is the externals. Trying to win the hearts and minds of the outsiders.

oh no thats the same rhetoric used as pretext for the Iraqi war! you are doomed, delete now!

v8GfiRYTo_s.jpg

p.s. LOL @ COCO telling people not to respond to me, trying to suppress the truth! maybe she is smarter than i thought

DeletedUser79609

oh no thats the same rhetoric used as pretext for the Iraqi war! you are doomed, delete now!

v8GfiRYTo_s.jpg

p.s. LOL @ COCO telling people not to respond to me, trying to suppress the truth! maybe she is smarter than i thought

Yawn, time for another alias yet...

DeletedUser58259

2. True again, yes the production value of a small barb is not at par to a fully built villa, but were talking about spider defense here where multiple villas are sent to a village to help it. Also regardless of the size of the villa as long its producing troops and can be sent to the frontline the village will have value on it.

SPIDERMAN? Where!

DVBBS

Jovis you got rimmed by your own tribe, no one really likes you, you post utter crap on the forums...... Are you sure you aren't stealthy?

Nah you make too many accounts for that..... More like a chase.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Jovis you got rimmed by your own tribe, no one really likes you, you post utter crap on the forums...... Are you sure you aren't stealthy?

Nah you make too many accounts for that..... More like a chase.

Speak for yourself. I like him and enjoy his posts. Probably because I have a sense of humor and don't take myself too seriously.

Act all high and mighty, we can all see your stats. ;)