Honorable to Intolerable

• Thread starter DeletedUser117865
  • Start date

DVBBS

Speak for yourself. I like him and enjoy his posts. Probably because I have a sense of humor and don't take myself too seriously.

Act all high and mighty, we can all see your stats. ;)

and we could all see yours if you weren't too afraid to post your account name.... i mean even the regime players with the most caps right now are negative for caps so.......

me not liking someone has nothing to do with a sense of humour.... there has been JOVBBS beef for a while that you know nothing about.

I may not have the best stats but at least i'm still here LOL.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

and we could all see yours if you weren't too afraid to post your account name....i mean even the regime players with the most caps right now are negative for caps so.......

Whoever said I was afraid to post my account name? It's just not in my sig... I'll add, TheArtfulDodger, when I have time.

me not liking someone has nothing to do with a sense of humour.... there has been JOVBBS beef for a while that you know nothing about.

Honestly, I've enjoyed your light-hearted posts on the externals, I know you have a sense of humor. I don't know about your beef intimately (wow, that sounded filthy) but I've been around long enough to have a good idea.

I may not have the best stats but at least i'm still here LOL.

As long as there's internals, there's DVBBS :icon_cool:

DeletedUser118627

I've been looking at the recent conquers for Regime, and noticed a few things.

Regime clearly didn't see this coming, losing too many villages, they seem stunned.

Regime wasn't prepared for Destiny to attack, it's showing with their current losses and inability to take villages off Destiny. Regime nobling a lot of 3k barbs which tells me, that they don't have enough defense to hold the line, They've had it so easy this world, they didn't need that many denensive troops, I would guess an extremely high o to d ratios for most of them.

I believe Regime's biggest mistake was not recruiting anyone after Gents disbanded. The players that are still around from Gents are great players, and now they're all in tribes other than Regime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Speak for yourself. I like him and enjoy his posts. Probably because I have a sense of humor and don't take myself too seriously.

Act all high and mighty, we can all see your stats. ;)

lol thanks mate, likewise. im unaware of a feud w DVBBS? unless it was the time when right after Gents broke up and DESTINY gobbled them up in a feeding frenzy that i posted something tongue in cheek (like some stupid take on all the INTERNAL jokes lol) in our shared forum or maybe it was the "how would you look thread" and he got all hot and bothered and contacted Regime leadershp to complain. "whats w JOVIS? why is he being meannnnn?? What i ever do to himmmm!??" And William Wallace was another little crybaby lol. so they dont seem to really find humor in the banter... like us. cant please em all! and yeah, even as someone who openly admits im not the greatest.... his stats make me laugh too :)

13613441692075017293.GIF

DeletedUser117865

dont mind them Ampac, they are just very disrespectful people. Coco is especially inarticulate and lacking in charisma for a tribe leader... which is why they all complain about her behind her back. im happy to say so as an outsider looking in :)

Me: How's COCO as a leader?
Them: tbh, mehhhh
Me: lol yeah she doesnt seem too bright
Both: tehehehe!
Them: yeah but dude we have a lot of top players in our tribe we are ready!
Me: lol yeah but w bad leadership will u last?
Them: dunno but we are ready to fight and prove ourselves
Me: ahh well GL
Them: thx mate! come co our accounts anytime
both: hehehehehe

. so they dont seem to really find humor in the banter... like us.

Oh geez,

We are resorting to insulting sense of humor, name-calling (you got that approved?), and desperate enough to call in question my leadership skills whilst Regime is now in 3rd place :D

Seems like you are above all of us with your humor, just like Regime believes they are above all of us in game and in skill,

I guess we shall test that yes?

Oh no, "them" is replying badly about me. Time to disband, someone said I don't have Charisma or Experience, I am so inarticulate, oh no, Jovis knows all.

Much insecurity in tribe now, Regime gonna make a comeback, I am so upset now someone complained about me oh no oh dear

I don't need to comment on what I have heard from inside Regime because it is unnecessary. just know that I have been around the block and I appreciate you trying to rattle SOMETHING since in game I see no fight or motivation.

Eheheh, funny post is this your first world?

How did me posting stats and knowing about an OP have to do with how many worlds I have played?

I agree with Ultimatum.. the humor is interesting...

On another note the Hubris is real

DeletedUser

dont mind them Ampac, they are just very disrespectful people.

hate to say i told you so.....

We are resorting to insulting sense of humor, name-calling (you got that approved?),

Seems like you are above all of us with your humor, just like Regime believes they are above all of us in game and in skill,

got approved? not sure what that even means.

thats quite an accusation from the #1 Tribe's, tribe leader......almost sounds disrespectful.

tumblr_lchhwzdA1N1qa0bqi.gif~c200

DeletedUser117865

[spoil]
scarecrow.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
redherring.jpg
[/spoil]

That entire last post

<3

DeletedUser117865

I've been looking at the recent conquers for Regime, and noticed a few things.

Regime clearly didn't see this coming, losing too many villages, they seem stunned.

Regime wasn't prepared for Destiny to attack, it's showing with their current losses and inability to take villages off Destiny. Regime nobling a lot of 3k barbs which tells me, that they don't have enough defense to hold the line, They've had it so easy this world, they didn't need that many denensive troops, I would guess an extremely high o to d ratios for most of them.

I believe Regime's biggest mistake was not recruiting anyone after Gents disbanded. The players that are still around from Gents are great players, and now they're all in tribes other than Regime.

Now for a reasonable reply to a good post that got lost in the mix,

Valid points and good discussion starter,

I do think Regime is very heavy on offense
A member has posted that above as well,

Defense is going to be interesting in the late game, its quite nonexistent right now

DeletedUser

lol thanks mate, likewise. im unaware of a feud w DVBBS? unless it was the time when right after Gents broke up and DESTINY gobbled them up in a feeding frenzy that i posted something tongue in cheek (like some stupid take on all the INTERNAL jokes lol) in our shared forum or maybe it was the "how would you look thread" and he got all hot and bothered and contacted Regime leadershp to complain. "whats w JOVIS? why is he being meannnnn?? What i ever do to himmmm!??" And William Wallace was another little crybaby lol. so they dont seem to really find humor in the banter... like us. cant please em all! and yeah, even as someone who openly admits im not the greatest.... his stats make me laugh too :)

13613441692075017293.GIF

I dont know if you ever considered that people dont understand your humour cause it isnt funny. Or that its just on a level that noone else seem to understand. so either you are just more intelligent than the rest of us, or as for your picture in your above post, another option is you just made whole new standards for acting like a child.

One thing is friendly banter, and another is as for your case just plain straight forward acting like a jerk. when it works as friendly banter, its a great addition to the game and make it even more fun to play. Makes external come to life again, and makes some extra motivation to play against eachother and compete. Then people like you come along, not bringing anything new to the table other than call people cry babies, and try to abuse every skype quote or whatever you can find or use it for manipulation.

its funny considering your past history that you wanna discredit coco as duchess. Especially considering what she has actually achieved this world. You screwed over your own former tribe, and after asking people for help, now you try to discredit them too in every way. stating your own innocence along the way.

I dont know what you are trying to achieve other than you would want a war between destiny and regime to happen. That you got now. Question is where in all this you are? Since your own account is gone, Destiny and Sin you dont play in and regime to give you an account again seems unlikely to happen doesnt it. But i guess you never know.

You actually had a great reputation earlier this world for your play, and now all you will be remembered for is this . You certainly did a great job of making that respect people once had for you dissapear in a heartbeat.

No wonder you have to change skype accounts and external names, so not everyone is sure who they are talking to. If they did they probably would have a hard time to take your statements seriously. Reasons for that Ill let yourself figure out.

DeletedUser118587

Lol jovis being humorous is a quality not everyone possess. Sorry to say,but, I might have found your posts humorous if i was 12. It feels like one of those people who wants attention is posting, wasting our time on useless reads. Here you have my attention. All of ours. Now be happy. We wont forget you, or atleast we'll try (promise), just stop with the irritating posts lol.
Jovis stop, i was young, you are annoying.

DVBBS

As long as there's internals, there's DVBBS :icon_cool:

you can't spell internals without DVBBS

I dont know if you ever considered that people dont understand your humour cause it isnt funny. Or that its just on a level that noone else seem to understand. so either you are just more intelligent than the rest of us, or as for your picture in your above post, another option is you just made whole new standards for acting like a child.

One thing is friendly banter, and another is as for your case just plain straight forward acting like a jerk. when it works as friendly banter, its a great addition to the game and make it even more fun to play. Makes external come to life again, and makes some extra motivation to play against eachother and compete. Then people like you come along, not bringing anything new to the table other than call people cry babies, and try to abuse every skype quote or whatever you can find or use it for manipulation.

its funny considering your past history that you wanna discredit coco as duchess. Especially considering what she has actually achieved this world. You screwed over your own former tribe, and after asking people for help, now you try to discredit them too in every way. stating your own innocence along the way.

I dont know what you are trying to achieve other than you would want a war between destiny and regime to happen. That you got now. Question is where in all this you are? Since your own account is gone, Destiny and Sin you dont play in and regime to give you an account again seems unlikely to happen doesnt it. But i guess you never know.

You actually had a great reputation earlier this world for your play, and now all you will be remembered for is this . You certainly did a great job of making that respect people once had for you dissapear in a heartbeat.

No wonder you have to change skype accounts and external names, so not everyone is sure who they are talking to. If they did they probably would have a hard time to take your statements seriously. Reasons for that Ill let yourself figure out.

Leave a madman to his ravings..... not worth the time.

At the end of the day jovis is just a forum poster now... Really quite sad that he can't let go of this world but oh well.

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Well on your point of view its a mistake for Regime. From my understanding we were not allowed by Destiny to recruit any Ex-Gents players which we complied..Correct me if I'm wrong here.

As for stats...

image.php

do u see any drop in that arrow? I copied it today, As long as our tribe maintains its nobling, even with your conquers it will be irrelevant..

The fact of the matter a tribe will continue on growing as long as the tribe continues on nobling.

And I'll continue on nobling :)

DeletedUser117865

We never gave Regime leadership any word about who they were allowed to recruit,

They were the ones approving and allowing our recruitment. Recruitment wouldn't happen by you guys because were too proud to recruit quality players that were once enemies.

3ks are not going to keep up with the full villages that other tribes are nobling.

Keep up the good work

be48598c2465b49b4ceb2a88c9ff9260.png

DeletedUser118416

Confused at you Ampac, a tribes loss and constant pressure cannot be stopped by capping Barbs. I get the fact you will make them D. But the travel times the build times etc, the front will constantly be pressured and with Zordos looking like he is recieving most stacks other fronts will begin to waver. Activity levels already beginning to dwindle...

DeletedUser115610

Ohhh please.. shut up

5 days that you talk so much instead of send attack and take villa. see war stats. 1-2 weeks ago regime grow 700-800k a day and now you have an increase of 200k points.

Meibes has declared war on barbarian villages:

2cmqi5y.png

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (379|339) K333,056BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-09 23:54:06
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (386|339) K333,009BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-09 11:34:02
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (380|340) K333,014BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-09 05:06:27
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (384|342) K333,111BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-09 00:07:31
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (383|342) K332,978BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-08 13:53:00
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (419|481) K449,739Jovis ReinhartMeibas [Regime]2015-12-08 09:30:29
yellow.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (419|481) K449,739Meibas [Regime]Meibas [Regime]2015-12-08 09:30:29
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (438|562) K543,079BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-08 08:13:09
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (382|341) K333,062BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-08 07:25:11
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (438|563) K543,102BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-08 07:21:41
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (380|337) K332,996BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-08 03:48:56
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (381|340) K333,160BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-07 16:21:09
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (381|335) K333,008BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-07 11:55:44
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (414|490) K443,056BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-06 13:38:41
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (379|338) K333,055BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-06 10:48:30
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (381|339) K333,103BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-06 09:48:25
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (420|481) K449,739Jovis ReinhartMeibas [Regime]2015-12-05 20:51:07
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (382|337) K332,985BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-05 08:44:51
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (414|505) K543,002BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-05 04:13:09
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (384|339) K333,001BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-05 03:41:11
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (382|338) K333,010BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-05 00:08:54
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (410|504) K543,028BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-04 08:57:33
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (408|491) K443,071BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-04 06:41:41
yellow.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (408|491) K443,071Meibas [Regime]Meibas [Regime]2015-12-04 06:41:41
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (410|516) K543,025BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-04 05:16:23
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (384|338) K333,051BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-04 05:01:12
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (410|492) K443,201BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-04 00:30:35
yellow.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (410|492) K443,201Meibas [Regime]Meibas [Regime]2015-12-04 00:30:35
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (410|501) K542,980BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-03 01:29:18
yellow.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (410|501) K542,980Meibas [Regime]Meibas [Regime]2015-12-03 01:29:18
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (408|492) K443,034BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-02 13:49:28
green.png
KILL THEM ALL!!! (408|493) K442,980BarbarianMeibas [Regime]2015-12-02 12:37:31

sorry for my bad english

Franc

DeletedUser

I just really don't understand both tribes in this situation. To go from having such tight relations one minute to this pointless and useless bickering. Both sides have been quite dull as far as external representation so far throughout this fight. There hasn't really been any decent debate at all rather just name calling and such which in reality should be left where it belongs in the how would you look thread as that's the purpose of it right? Same as all the terrible gifs :| seriously stick to that thread.

To Ampac: Obviously barbs can help to replenish the losses a little bit short term, however it definitely is not a decent long term plan as the players above said troop production just won't be able to keep up and eventually villages will start falling a lot quicker than you can noble those barbs. Infect on w70 is a prime example of this method failing as you just cannot keep up when the size difference starts to climb higher and higher.

To Destiny members: You've all been so critical and boastful, it's a couple of days into the war and all i see is condescending and baseless comments to regime about how badly they are doing and such. Obviously both tribes have the skill as they are at this part of the game, if you are so blinded by your hubris that you believe you've already won then go ahead and believe it. However the way it is at the moment Dest got the jump on Regime which was obviously going to happen when they declared and have hit a couple of inactive accounts hard and a couple of active accounts well too. But frankly there is a long way to go in this war and you treating people who were once called friends so badly so quickly is quite frankly poor form. Especially in this game where those people could end up being friends by the end of the world or on another anyway, and when the one person you are aiming all the fire at is jovis who isn't even in Regime anymore and i hardly can see how his actions should reflect on them. SIN members have come in and added some great contributions and had their input which is very respectful of them seeing as they are the ones that got slighted by regime to begin with when all communication was cut off wasn't it?

All in all what i'm trying to say is, i want some friendly quality banter to read! This shit is just a horrid read, both sides just bickering at each other endlessly and coming up with terrible arguments. More SIN member should start posting by the looks of it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser36833

What has the chance to be a good war thread and well worth the read has turned to trash.
Only 5 days into the war why not wait and see what happens a month down the line?
I can see a lot of egos deflating and people disappearing from the forums come February.

DeletedUser107290

This war is far from over, is a shame to see early gloating from many i had respect for, although i suspect it maybe just a way to entice a bit of fight from Regime, seems they are just folding, even quicker than gents based on early stats, i do hope Regime gather themselves & put up some resistance, give this world something they so fondly spoke about once over, an old school feel & war.