The Undeclared War

DeletedUser

This is twice now you have referenced yourself as an upstanding soldier lesss....truth is ones real personality comes out in the way they play the game. I have worked side by side with some of the best soldiers, sailors and marines, and lesss......this doesn't appear to be u. Try and make yourself feel better all u want but let's call a spade a spade and a rat turncoat a rat turncoat. In case u are wondering, that would be u.

U mock tuzain and myself for asking for kit and z booted. During negotiations, solo wanted all rats exposed and in return they would be. All rats were to be drown (solos words not mine), hence when tuzain forgot to attach your screenshot I happily did it. Truth be told, I wanted the world over....completely fedup with people like you, kit, and z stepping on everyone just to get a world win. I am used to working with people that have integrity. Tuzain and I offered up our accounts for our people. Putting our tribe mates that have been loyal to us above our selves..... THAT IS WHAT REAL LEADERS DO. Take care of there people. That being said, I have no ill feelings toward solo or dagan, they are doing what they feel is best for their tribe.

Now I dont know what happened to cause tuzain to melt that way and truthfully I don't care. The fact remains it ended up being a numbers issue I assume is why solo backed out. However, all of u that now feel you are safe in NME be wary, there are some who are trying to recruit out of growth. Slots have to opened up. Solos number is 7-10....this I know.....are u one that hasnt been pulling your weight. Have u been a rat (tiger, kit, z, lesss)....solo talks a good game about keeping everyone but will he. Tuzain thought he knew him...only the next 1 day to 1.5 years will tell. This will be interesting to see.

As for the hulk account.....win or lose.....it will remain growth to the end....good luck and for crying out loud....can we finally have some fun .

Mell signing off the external as there is too much childish bs here.

MELL had you read the post if I am a turncoat it would be a issue with loyal players since I was recruited by them first. but again not a issue. As far as mocking you did I run over to your place write that mail then sit there 48 times hitting send to all of NME. No sir your upset that your petty move was posted in the forums for all to see and had little to no effect.

th

Next my military record not that it is any of your business I was with the 1st armor division then off to the 4th infantry division ending my duty with the 172nd infantry brigade airborne. In the armed forces I served in vets looked out for vets. but again you felt the need to post something with out knowing any thing about me (perhaps you should run for the white house your qualified for it) however someone with such strong thoughts about spies seem to enjoy reading and attempting to use there intel? If you had read my profile being a vet you would know where it came from

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M63d7bad3f9ecc41ffa968917ed97dc20H0&pid=15.1

feel free to donate to wounded warrior prodject

Next on your list what solo might do in the future (we are back to that reading thing) I already offered my villages to my tribe had you took the time your attempt to cast doubt about the future of my account I can clear up for you my villages will be with NME with or with out me. I good with it why arnt you?

th

I believe your best move might be to stay signed off too or we can dance some more brother I enjoy a good dance

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

This is twice now you have referenced yourself as an upstanding soldier lesss....truth is ones real personality comes out in the way they play the game. I have worked side by side with some of the best soldiers, sailors and marines, and lesss......this doesn't appear to be u. Try and make yourself feel better all u want but let's call a spade a spade and a rat turncoat a rat turncoat. In case u are wondering, that would be u.

U mock tuzain and myself for asking for kit and z booted. During negotiations, solo wanted all rats exposed and in return they would be. All rats were to be drown (solos words not mine), hence when tuzain forgot to attach your screenshot I happily did it. Truth be told, I wanted the world over....completely fedup with people like you, kit, and z stepping on everyone just to get a world win. I am used to working with people that have integrity. Tuzain and I offered up our accounts for our people. Putting our tribe mates that have been loyal to us above our selves..... THAT IS WHAT REAL LEADERS DO. Take care of there people. That being said, I have no ill feelings toward solo or dagan, they are doing what they feel is best for their tribe.

Now I dont know what happened to cause tuzain to melt that way and truthfully I don't care. The fact remains it ended up being a numbers issue I assume is why solo backed out. However, all of u that now feel you are safe in NME be wary, there are some who are trying to recruit out of growth. Slots have to opened up. Solos number is 7-10....this I know.....are u one that hasnt been pulling your weight. Have u been a rat (tiger, kit, z, lesss)....solo talks a good game about keeping everyone but will he. Tuzain thought he knew him...only the next 1 day to 1.5 years will tell. This will be interesting to see.

As for the hulk account.....win or lose.....it will remain growth to the end....good luck and for crying out loud....can we finally have some fun .

Mell signing off the external as there is too much childish bs here.

Growths truly only tactic right now is to try and cause discord within NME, making people worry for their position? We turned down your merge offer and to internal your account as well as tuzains. Obviously that is a clear sign that we will not give up on those same people in NME you are trying to worry; our members, our team. Big small, relentless effort and those who spare the time they can.

NME will look after their own internal affairs regarding everything that has come to light in our own way, glad there is so much concern within Growth over that. Were you expecting the instant dismissal of lesss & tiger and on a bigger scale kit and zaherial? Perhaps if we had a meltdown...but that wouldnt be very original of me since Tuzain has already gone bananas.

DeletedUser62294

No. However I did expect you to find a way to recruit more players in the true NME way :p

OTDDeathAwaits

No. However I did expect you to find a way to recruit more players in the true NME way :p

...by on numerous occasions turning down Growth's offer to merge. :icon_rolleyes:

Fresh blood brought into NME at times is what has propelled us above Growth, your small core is holding things together while we have our core in NME and then other active members too who can take initiative.

DeletedUser62294

Tuz playing for a merge with you is what propelled you above Growth.

aquilon

Of the 3 supertribes(well 2 now) growth has been the weakest pretty much since the start of the nme loyal war, when tuzain was still supposedly playing sam for a merge, so that logic makes no sense at all. Lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser62294

Of the 3 supertribes(well 2 now) growth has been the weakest pretty much since the start of the nme loyal war, when tuzain was still supposedly playing sam for a merge, so that logic makes no sense at all. Lol

This logic makes no sense as Growth destroyed Loyal or an off breed of Loyal twice was it? Neither here nor there as I don't see Loyal anywhere.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This logic makes no sense as Growth destroyed Loyal or an off breed of Loyal twice was it? Neither here nor there as I don't see Loyal anywhere.

keep looking soon there wont be a tribe named growth either

the-lost-tribe_1.gif

everyone will be saying
which-way-to-go.jpg

DeletedUser62294

keep looking soon there wont be a tribe named growth either

the-lost-tribe_1.gif

everyone will be saying
which-way-to-go.jpg

Oh Less your attempts at trolling on these forums still haven't gotten better after all these years....

aquilon

Growth "destroyed loyal". I dunno man if you take pride in capturing empty villages might explain why growth is faring so poorly now, once there is any amount of resistance lol. Might also explain why it has been the weakest ever since the loyal-nme war. Maybe if you stop being in denial you would actually improve.

Seriously. Just leave the forums to people like asderf, at least he won't tarnish growth's name.

DeletedUser62294

Growth "destroyed loyal". I dunno man if you take pride in capturing empty villages might explain why growth is faring so poorly now, once there is any amount of resistance lol. Might also explain why it has been the weakest ever since the loyal-nme war. Maybe if you stop being in denial you would actually improve.

Seriously. Just leave the forums to people like asderf, at least he won't tarnish growth's name.

Your attempts at trolling were nice.....Or were you actually trying to talk truth?

DeletedUser117183

which one? there was two, one nme got and one growth got :p

Death by Noble

Your attempts at trolling were nice.....Or were you actually trying to talk truth?

Actually that point is the truth. Everyody knows NME and Loyal were stacking one anothers fronts. Growth just showed their true colours. Yes they took empty villages.

Smart play on Growths behalf as I have always said but dog act from an supposed ally...

Now your left with one tribe between you and the win....
Yet this time.....they have no distractions.....

So show us why you think you deserve the win!

DeletedUser47445

Oh Jesus H, I thought we were done with the Loyal war whatever-you-wanna-call-it ages ago.

Whats done has been done. These were actions taken by Tuzain, and he is no longer with us.