Getting Sassy With Sass

arabela

Ah, i understand. You will actually allow Any to eat your food. You will bow in front of them and let them recruit and wont be "upset" like declaration mentioned you were when others like sass recruited your food. :)

Last edited:

Brick Tamland

what good would making them leave do? we want to war them for a reason. And of course im biased, 99% of the things posted on the externals are bias, including things you post, we root for our sides, thats the way it is :)

DeletedUser118752

I don't think there is a good player in sass. They are just NAM account sits to try to delay us from :p.

arabela

So, u basicly saying u just declared to a dead horse ...

(chuckle)

arabela

Well, we are alive, what can i say...but declaration is on them not us :) we are just those friends that are "using" them by defending as u said. Right? :)

DeletedUser

"This has been a long time coming, you can blame your leadership for wanting to align with the wrong people and then quitting after realizing their mistakes.

Your leadership is already quitting and is being sat by NAM. Your tribe is a meat shield for them and your leaders never had your best interests in mind throughout this world.

Good luck to those of you that just ended up in the wrong tribe, under the wrong leadership."

Thats a a declaration saying that you're desperate and cant be bothered for a fight, just as your Declaration to Blue, which seemed pathetic and somewhat offensive, seems you lot take this game way too seriously, lighten up boys

Brick Tamland

I dont think there is any hypocrisy at all in his post, he only said the facts, I'm struggling to find any worth in Nam's points here :p

And why does it matter if we are sitting dead accounts? if they are "dead" you guys shouldnt be struggling as much as you are surely XD

DeletedUser118752

OP number 3? 4? incoming to ragey. They sure are struggling now that they've hit a living account, huh? I guess there really is a lot of weight behind that nam image they like to portray, especially when it makes enemies quit before an incoming even lands. Not so much when it doesn't work out that way though.

Age of Ultron

OP number 3? 4? incoming to ragey. They sure are struggling now that they've hit a living account, huh? I guess there really is a lot of weight behind that nam image they like to portray, especially when it makes enemies quit before an incoming even lands. Not so much when it doesn't work out that way though.

Atleast we're still trying son , whats golden doing apart from hugging and declaring on so called dead tribes.?

DeletedUser118752

you will certainly not get that by hugging tribes , contradicting yourself eh?

Says the member of the tribe who is hugging sass, blue, and the Khan F. Not to mention you've already backstabbed and eaten other allies (nati). Pot meet kettle.