Getting Sassy With Sass

Brick Tamland

I'd say Sass was a good build for a border surely? or not? XD

DeletedUser116125

So, u basicly saying u just declared to a dead horse ...

(chuckle)
So they should leave them alone?
Or should they take them out to get a Front with NAM.

I know that upsets you

DeletedUser118752

You guys should probably go hit some more last minute snipes. Not sure you current ones have enough D in them :x

Age of Ultron

Says the member of the tribe who is hugging sass, blue, and the Khan F. Not to mention you've already backstabbed and eaten other allies (nati). Pot meet kettle.

You got any proof of that son ? all the accusations you are making here?
And we dint go around asking tribes to hug us , its just that when your hugging alliance started fighting us , that brought us together.

DeletedUser118752

I'm sure thats exactly how it went. NAM hasn't pitted Sass against Any from day one, right? :icon_rolleyes:

Brick Tamland

uh oh, i sense contradiction :S ultron you should take a break from here XD XD

Age of Ultron

I'm sure thats exactly how it went. NAM hasn't pitted Sass against Any from day one, right? :icon_rolleyes:

And i say again , you got any evidence of that ?
Sass and Any were already fighting before sass had anything to do with nam.

Age of Ultron

uh oh, i sense contradiction :S ultron you should take a break from here XD XD

you have no power here son . Go back to stealing accounts and fighting your big wars against barbs and dead accounts :)

Brick Tamland

And i say again , you got any evidence of that ?

I dont remember stealing accounts :S i must have missed that part of my account

Brick Tamland

Isn't it a war declaration? That seems to me that jon snow is right :O he knows something....

arabela

So they should leave them alone?
Or should they take them out to get a Front with NAM.

I know that upsets you

Nope, you missunderstood. Not sure this worthed a declaration. :) you are declaring to a dead tribe and u know we are sitting. Also, u add "your friends used you"...while u know very well we are defending. :))

Obviously Golden must eat...but declaration? For what? Ah, yeh...to entertain public forum a bit. Ok, maybe this is the only reason for your efforts. :) and to add that crap that we are "using them" hoping this will determine them either to join the other side so u can use them as meatshields, either to make the quit cause of.."lack of motivation cause even friends are enemies".

Easy story...

Brick Tamland

Seems it's got to you guys.... It's fine, its only words guys <3

Brick Tamland

Lol that moment you have nothing to say and bring in Krieger to make it seem like you know something XD

DeletedUser

seemed more like accusing nam for using them as meat shields and begging them to join your side.

Stop speculating, you'll see either way in time. Why flame before it happens. Just shows you're reaching.

Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg