rivka pirate contract

DeletedUser

I'm swell thanks cap'n. I'm being all grown up and have a job in a factory for the summer before back off to uni for my final year. How you been doing? Let me know if/when you're in Southampton!

Wow final year :D Not long to go then! :)

Well I'm a married cap'n now! That's my big news :) Makes me feel old being called a Mrs though! :icon_razz:

I haven't been up Southampton in a while (I miss it!), will probably come up at some point in the summer :)

Can't help but think y'all having a reunion in this thread. As if "2007 - 2008" makes y'all ancient dudes meeting again f'r the first time in decades.

Nothing wrong with a mini reunion :icon_biggrin:

*Pops in, looks around, pops out*

Hi Ristow <3 *Winks*

DeletedUser

My goodness this brings back memories. I used to lurk here in offtopica back in the old days :p Now it's descended into what it is now I really wish I'd joined in posting back then.
Congratulations Rivka on your marriage btw, even if I don't actually know you.

DeletedUser

Not really part of the crew, but still gonna say it first here: congratulations on your marriage.

You can be part of the crew if you want (If I remember correctly, posting in the thread was automatically signing the Pirate Contract :icon_wink: )

And thankyou <3

My goodness this brings back memories. I used to lurk here in offtopica back in the old days :p Now it's descended into what it is now I really wish I'd joined in posting back then.
Congratulations Rivka on your marriage btw, even if I don't actually know you.

Howcome you didn't post back then? :(

DeletedUser

*cuddles lots* Merry Christmas h0lly!!! How are you? Are you excited for Christmas? :D <3

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
*cuddles lots* Merry Christmas h0lly!!! How are you? Are you excited for Christmas? :D <3

Very excited, first dinner with the family... But I can leave early since I also got nightshifts this week ^^ And I get another free meal there (Top notch stuff even) :icon_razz:

What does your Christmas look like? ^^

And hey Andy :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

So a moment of nostalgia prompted me to visit the forum and I was surprised to see this thread on the first page. I now see that this is in spite of the fact it hasn't been posted in in over 2 weeks. It's sad to see how inactive this forum has become, but it's nice to see that Rivka still pops in from time to time, and h0lly is still going strong. Hello and best wishes to both of you and anyone else that still remembers me.

fel teh <3

Last edited by a moderator: