In recognition of @Night winning yet another battle...

• Thread starter DeletedUser93954
  • Start date

DeletedUser93954

I have set up a handsome reward to the hard working ladies and gentlemen of @Night. We may have had our differences, but I am a warrior who knows when he has lost a fight. We may have not seen eye to eye, and you may consider me a noob and PP whore, but I have taken it upon myself to pay respects to the efforts of the fine fellows who worship a plant. Whilst I do not agree with your opinions about me being a noob, I will recognise the truth behind being a PP whore, so I have amply created a gift that only a PP whore can achieve.

In normal circumstances, a statue cannot be uncarved. With a solid block of marble or clay, one can use the magical wonders of the imagination to tap into the endless river that is inspiration, the very gateway to creating a masterpiece, a piece of art to be appreciated by all. They may be embarrassed by it, but these people are truly awe-inspiring, and I wish to facilitate and nurture this artistic genius in the villages that they have graciously gazed upon - my villages.

A plot of land is a wondrous thing. Whilst an artist might look more favourably upon marble or clay, a true Tribalist would prefer the unmarked beauty of an unsettled stretch of field. Whilst the powers of PP are plentiful, I can't quite achieve such perfection, but I have tried my best.

So without further adieu, I present to you the hard work I have put in to compliment the artistic village construction skills that can only be found in @Night.
UEcB5Ob.png

Caress this near-perfect plot of land with love, my friends, and as farewell...
HEIL MINT!

DeletedUser119769

9/10

You should cat down the HQ yourself to make sure they have true artistic freedom

DeletedUser93954

I sadly didn't build any cats. My own artistic flare lacked in such a basic way... Further proof that @Night are the true geniuses here.

Nocturne

Reaction score
Haha you just proved our point about being a noob
A good player would have made sure to recap the villages and pre Noble them

Insteed you spend money to make sure the villages got demolished in time

Sucks for you to Lose money like that
We don't care, the villages Will soon be built up anyways and all you Will have achived is losing money for nothing

Don't restart on this world
Beacuse we Will Hunt you down wherever you might be on the map

DeletedUser93954

Oh hi Nocturne, you're much more civil here, in game your mail was 40% profanity. Glad to be of assistance.

DeletedUser

Come on everyone has to admit this is at least a little bit funny lol. Dude uses a ton of PP out of spite to turn a whole village into dust. I feel for whoever nobled this but just part of the game. You get players like him who will play out of spite. I keep a list of past players that have done me wrong on a word document and look them up every world. They are some of my very first targets. Am sure I am not the only person who does this though. Never done the turning my village into dust but might just try this next time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93954

I actually did it to four villages, demolished completely to 144 points, however they only received three such gifts, one train failed to cap what I have now named the "Rejected plains offering =("

It takes a surprising amount of time to demolish a building completely, so I couldn't do it to every building, so I made sure to at least partially demolish every village.

DeletedUser

Yes this is all well and funny until you remember that you are wasting mass amounts of money to lose at a video game. Maybe you are a masochist.

You will be a memory soon forgotten, your efforts and resources completely wasted. You are the definition of useless.

i will give you two tips. The first is that you should quit, and spend some time reflecting that you are so much of a loser, that you can't even lose correctly and have to pay to lose.

The second, is that should you continue to stay on this world, you should get a head start and start demolishing all your villages and save yourself the trouble. Those are my 2 Final Solutions for you.

HEIL MINT and the @Night Master Race

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93954

I'm known as a PP whore, and I'm a massive troll so I figured I'd prove them right. As we speak I'm making plans to evict from K54, and yes, the reason why I demolished my villages is because I knew there was no way to save them, the people I trust couldn't recap, snipe or stack. I couldn't even prenoble them, and my internet is so bad it can have either 200ms lag (pretty normal) or 2-4 seconds lag (god awful) so ms precision actions are a hit and miss for me. I tried, but no bueno.

DeletedUser93954

H
Sounds like a made up excuse
How cute, you think I'm telling lies?
WfZL1Pu.png
fQSryLf.png
FN5M59r.png
gkfcV8L.png
c1VU1C8.png

And just in case you think these too are somehow fabricated, I present to you a screenshot of what my village overview once looked like... I present:
WdptEPI.png

blckdrgn1

Maybe if you spend less on pp and more on better network connection :rolleyes:

DeletedUser93954

Have you not heard about how infamous Australia's internet is? I can't, I have improved my connection a bit... By tethering my phone...

Yeah.

Deleted User - 10017355

Have you not heard about how infamous Australia's internet is? I can't, I have improved my connection a bit... By tethering my phone...

Yeah.

I've got better internet than that and I live in the sticks mate; we don't even get mobile service here.