PP rush to Adademy

• Thread starter DeletedUser88057
  • Start date

DeletedUser88057

Players like eg Sandor Clegane. who have 3 players on that account, play it 24/7, and rush to get an Academy are now trying to noble ......a 500pt village ??? yes you read it right..... All that effort and time and money and they go for a 500pt village!!!! No doubt some of you will say its ok ...others may say that its all thats available etc etc ..but 500pts?? ...500pts ?? really??
What a total waste of time to try to get a second village with so little troops as well.....
Makes me proud to play this game with so much dedication going into PP playing..... NOT

DeletedUser118185

If you play it right you dont need much PP to get big at startup.
Sure, first you will invest some PP, but if you farm enough (which is very likable when you grew way faster than anybody else around you) you can sell resources a few days after the world started and get more PP back than you previously invested.
Of course you need some time and passion for farming to be productive this way, but it works.
And for what you said about the three coplayers stuff...
Speaking for me personally, I didnt coplay before World 74 started. I was still in school till then so I had a ton of freetime.
Now I am going to university halftime and halftime Im working. As I am getting paid all the time, university isnt much freetime to me :D
So please tell me, why shouldnt I get 2 coplayers like on W87 and W90 to keep my account in the top rankings while I still got a GF and a RL?
Whats so bad about coplaying?
Sure, sometimes they may quit on you or even betray you. But for this reason I nowadays play my accounts with 2 or 3 players that I played with for years.

I just dont get all the whining and complaing. If you are bitter about this game then nobody forces you into playing it. Get over it or leave.

DeletedUser119877

I pp'ed myself a nice academy to noble a 400 point village :eek: and get the award for first conquered village of the world!
Was all the pp spending worth it? Hack yes!!

And i also have a co player. So please stop complaining and start pp farming yourself or play a non pp world :)

DeletedUser

oh you musnt let this happen! absolutely not! These players are only noobs that rush their bases and make fool out of good players like you! co-players! ha! who brought this insane idea! only noobs that lack the skills to play alone coplay! that player must be reported ! make haste ! submit a ticket! report to tw ! report that he's only gonna noble a 500pt vill ! not only him other 2 accounts already have spent all that pp and time to get another 500pt vill ! noobs ! no one understands the genuine reasoning of such a player as yourself :(

DeletedUser119194

Players like eg Sandor Clegane. who have 3 players on that account, play it 24/7, and rush to get an Academy are now trying to noble ......a 500pt village ??? yes you read it right..... All that effort and time and money and they go for a 500pt village!!!! No doubt some of you will say its ok ...others may say that its all thats available etc etc ..but 500pts?? ...500pts ?? really??
What a total waste of time to try to get a second village with so little troops as well.....
Makes me proud to play this game with so much dedication going into PP playing..... NOT

542 point village in the hands of an active player will still hit full build before an semi active players 3k village, Not many choices around and at the end of the day a village is a village

If anything you making a scene on external forums is hurting your tribe and there diplomatic prospects in the future no doubt.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
have the thought that he might pp up that village too, crossed your mind?

DeletedUser117086

The average villa is about 450 pts. If there were a ton of 3k villas to pick from you would be justified in feeling confused. But this just sounds like senseless ravings

DeletedUser88057

now why am i not surprised that those who PP there way to a high point village are the ones on here clapping the loudest.....for those who dont know TW now only lets you play PP worlds so no other choce but to watch all the little boys with daddies wallet try to make themselves look big buying PP...no skill involved its for the braindead or lazy take your pick....
And if you use PP to get to an Academy and a noble as quick as you can just to look good :(joke).....at least have the brains to have troops to go with your rushed noble or as Sandor Clegane. just found out he lost all his few troops and his noble ..........so back to square one for him and his co's ..ill just keep laughing
Happy PPing
ps.....its not complaining or even whining its sarcasm look it up

DeletedUser119194

I don't think having atleast 12 of your tribe mates sending all there support (Going off paladins) and having what was it 10 paladins killed? Is something to gloat about.... You know Offence rebuilds faster than Defense yeah?

Last edited:

DeletedUser118185

Wow such a bad language and such a strange taste of humor.

Best would be if you crawl back into your hole troll...

DeletedUser90465

I too have been hit with the dilemma of what to noble....
I have never started a world with nobling a barb and have spoken out against such an act when targets are available... But nobody around me that's a viable target is actually worth nobling. All of the 500 point villages around me have garbage pits and enough troops to defend the trash they call a village.

Sometimes, it may potentially be right to noble something small as it will only take another ~2k pp to build that village up to a much better village than literally everything around it.

If you have any problems with people using premium, then quit the game.

I hate the damned premium system, but since it exists, I have chosen to use it... premium farming on 1 world and then using my gains to bolster me on the next. If you have no idea how to do that, then I suggest you play online Chess as I believe that takes skill and doesn't have any pay-to-win features.

SHAGAN888

I Just wanted to record the first snipe on this world nothing more, way too much publicity over one noble stop guys and really doesn't have a place in the pnp....Good news is there is thousands more just like that one in the future.....
The Inc. Team has a point about the average size villages at this point in the game and im like the poster above, I just cant find it in my heart to take that first village as a barb, there's some pride in taking your first players out on a new world.....

cheers,
shag

Ghostoxa

now why am i not surprised that those who PP there way to a high point village are the ones on here clapping the loudest.....for those who dont know TW now only lets you play PP worlds so no other choce but to watch all the little boys with daddies wallet try to make themselves look big buying PP...no skill involved its for the braindead or lazy take your pick....
And if you use PP to get to an Academy and a noble as quick as you can just to look good :(joke).....at least have the brains to have troops to go with your rushed noble or as Sandor Clegane. just found out he lost all his few troops and his noble ..........so back to square one for him and his co's ..ill just keep laughing
Happy PPing
ps.....its not complaining or even whining its sarcasm look it up

All I see is "blablabla pp no skill plz notice me master"
Plonker.

DeletedUser120565

I feel its vital! picking the right victim? Judging the players ability to gain support?, Their tribe strength and organisation? is just compulsory to me, especially risking a noble so early on,

DeletedUser90465

Risking 140,000 resources is vital to you? Do you like unnecessary risks that lead to your doom?

Guess that's why I've never heard of you before

DeletedUser120565

542 point village in the hands of an active player will still hit full build before an semi active players 3k village, Not many choices around and at the end of the day a village is a village

If anything you making a scene on external forums is hurting your tribe and there diplomatic prospects in the future no doubt.

Ritchieshots doesn't speak on behalf of -VG- No Council members have spoken here.

DeletedUser119194

I feel its vital! picking the right victim? Judging the players ability to gain support?, Their tribe strength and organisation? is just compulsory to me, especially risking a noble so early on,

As fair as your point is at the same time this is a joke really looking at who has came out of this better off even with losing a noble and a good handful of offence has to be Sandor compared to the amount of defense that was lost saving this semi active at best player from the rim and the embarrassment that making this scene on externals because one of your members had someone bigger attempt to noble them and to have the audacity to gloat because one of your players can snipe a noble with what must have been a 10+ second gap from the clearing run which any half decent player pp pushing or not could achieve without the support of his tribe :rolleyes:

Edit because of new post by lucas: If he doesn't speak on behalf of VG you should remind him that his behavior on external forums impacts on how your tribe looks both for other tribes and possible new recruits.

DeletedUser120565

Undeniably we wasn't as prepared as we would like to be... And got affected by the attack a lot more then we should of had, We have no intentions of gloating of that report, other then the presence of a noble so early and had beaten it! which is valid in -VG- tribal forum.. Not External forums! I do not agree with Ritchieshots statements, and the indications he is from -VG-, And apologise of hes approach.

DeletedUser120565

I am unable to link hes membership to -VG-, If you have the knowdledge of hes username..?