Super Special Awesome Ultra Sexy Forum Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser118447

Yeah just like I've seen screen shots of you admitting you're his lady.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)

Lord BillyNoMates

even better next time london does his tribune il supply him with all the screen shots to make your tribe look like a joke

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
XOqbFjm.jpg

Screenshots. They can't be faked. That's for sure.

Lord BillyNoMates

im well aware screen shots can be faked

but why would i fake a screen shot about kreiger having lots of villages built for him
hell hes even telling people that they have to noble atleast 35 fields way from him because the villages near him are his

Ghostoxa

07.Kreiger is awesome, that's why people build villages for him.

Lord BillyNoMates

i guess hes also awesome because he tells players in his tribe that villages are empty and then when his tribe tries to noble they loose everything

then he know he can noble them

Lord BillyNoMates

nasty to enemies i agree
but to your own tribe members LOL

Ghostoxa

If his tribemates haven't noticed what is going on in the tribe like you claim, than they are just stupid and deserve to be nobled in anyway.

DeletedUser118447

That screen shot lmao

And Billy, once again saying things without any evidence. You really are a petulant child. You ruin the fun everywhere you go, this thread was supposed to be happy and you made it sad.

Your own members don't even show up to support you, because they're embarrassed of you. If it wasn't for Charmander WS would not exist, I can't imagine what you actually bring to the table as a leader. You really are becoming such a tedious little rodent on these externals that needs to be exterminated.

Now can we get back to being happy again? Pls

b8b6b3b063c7b785b3b15d97af7ee2c0.jpg

Lord BillyNoMates

That screen shot lmao

And Billy, once again saying things without any evidence. You really are a petulant child. You ruin the fun everywhere you go, this thread was supposed to be happy and you made it sad.

Your own members don't even show up to support you, because they're embarrassed of you. If it wasn't for Charmander WS would not exist, I can't imagine what you actually bring to the table as a leader. You really are becoming such a tedious little rodent on these externals that needs to be exterminated.

Now can we get back to being happy again? Pls

b8b6b3b063c7b785b3b15d97af7ee2c0.jpg
how about |W|S|'s top supporter?

or in royal do they not support anyone other then kreiger

Lord BillyNoMates

it makes perfect sense to me

or maybe you dont read very well

roman01

It looks like the quality of banter has seriously declined, no intelligent bants just insults :/ I will go back to my XB1 now, happy holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.