Top Tribes

mattcurr

Well Matt IMO , every player in W 95 and more who read these external forums know alot about the players in PI and as I mentioned before they can't be trusted , they pretty much already stabbed FOOLS in the back with the NAP we had with them , even though the Nap had no terms ( my dukes fault for trusting them ) they sent us a mail 2 minutes before sending out their attacks and nobles at some of our isolated players .

Also there are like 10 players in PI who were all in my tribe in world 90 who were invited to to the Premade of PI and since they were all invited I was looking forward to going with them , but when I asked If i could join I was told by TD and their council I wasn't welcomed . Then TD tried to ruin my reputation here in the externals.

But after all that PI contacted me and had enough nerve to ask me If FOOLS would have a Truce with PI and join them to Fight your tribe Paryl . I basically told them to @#%#&@**&^%$%^&&((()))(&^ . So since I told them that they went 1 million ODA yesterday , I have no ideal who they attacked , but I did manage to get Supporter of the day and go to rank 1 in the world.

ad02ab41cb272cc002821d408b9ecc7b.png
You left out the part where they recruited your top player after attacking. Seemingly a spy who stabbed the tribe in the back. It's not like some of their members ranted in their forums that they wouldn't be involved in such a thing. Oh how short some people's memories are.

I wonder why anyone would go through such trouble against pyrel. We're a horrible tribe and I myself am a poor Duke, I have it on good authority from multiple people in PI that publicly expressed that I personally and all of Pryl would be rimmed by steps in no time. They needn't worry about us we're being done in by steps!!!!

The large elite tribe of PI would need no help against 8 little insignificant accounts. They've sent the largest opp in world history. Granted they failed but it was the largest, also granted they've never rimmed a top player but whose counting things like success and attacking worthy foes not PI. they just want to run around self congratulating on the forums in groups. Because if 5 people from the same tribe agree it must be true

Age of Ultron

Well Matt IMO , every player in W 95 and more who read these external forums know alot about the players in PI and as I mentioned before they can't be trusted , they pretty much already stabbed FOOLS in the back with the NAP we had with them , even though the Nap had no terms ( my dukes fault for trusting them ) they sent us a mail 2 minutes before sending out their attacks and nobles at some of our isolated players .

Also there are like 10 players in PI who were all in my tribe in world 90 who were invited to to the Premade of PI and since they were all invited I was looking forward to going with them , but when I asked If i could join I was told by TD and their council I wasn't welcomed . Then TD tried to ruin my reputation here in the externals.

But after all that PI contacted me and had enough nerve to ask me If FOOLS would have a Truce with PI and join them to Fight your tribe Paryl . I basically told them to @#%#&@**&^%$%^&&((()))(&^ . So since I told them that they went 1 million ODA yesterday , I have no ideal who they attacked , but I did manage to get Supporter of the day and go to rank 1 in the world.

ad02ab41cb272cc002821d408b9ecc7b.png

making up facts again i see, care to show us who asked you for truce to hit paryl?
Cuz the way i remember it, it was one of your allies adding people to chats to hit paryl.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol. Do you really want me to go to externals with what truly happened balian? You didn't try to 'join' us so cut the bullshit. Guess I'll go.find the screenshots later.

Here I will find it for you :

f2d342a2d9b4f8f64ce6eef051df53e4.png

mattcurr

Oh wow such an untrustworthy tribe. Bets on how long before they recruit micky and betray tbs. They'll probably do it when they're safer. Poor tbs who would want to be allied with PI. Icky stuff I tell you

mattcurr

You missed out your first offer, where you wanted everyone to merge and be one tribe lead by simon, you only came to applying to us after we rejected your offer .

fQ7wIlIaTcepr9s7ljOlhA.png
Doesn't alter the validity of the story at all(what he said is still accurate). In fact it just gives more context to the fact that they felt betrayal because you all were in contact pre world even discussing merger preworld and had diplomacy together. Leave the spinning to td you're embarrassing yourself

DeletedUser121006

Why is there so much backstabbing, that's pretty sad:|

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't alter the validity of the story at all(what he said is still accurate). In fact it just gives more context to the fact that they felt betrayal because you all were in contact pre world even discussing merger preworld and had diplomacy together. Leave the spinning to td you're embarrassing yourself

That's right Matt , they told me they didn't want me in plain english , now they are trying to cover up their lies , but this time they left out this :

711d25627e1c3e6b58706497eb63be86.png

Age of Ultron

That's right Matt , they told me they didn't want me in plain english , now they are trying to cover up their lies , but this time they left out this :

711d25627e1c3e6b58706497eb63be86.png

No ones trying to "lie" here, its been already known and said in the externals that you applied to join.
what i am replying to is this
Also there are like 10 players in PI who were all in my tribe in world 90 who were invited to to the Premade of PI and since they were all invited I was looking forward to going with them , but when I asked If i could join I was told by TD and their council I wasn't welcomed . Then TD tried to ruin my reputation here in the externals

You werent looking to joining us when you approached me, you had an offer where you wanted us all to join simon's premade, all these screenshots you are posting are after we rejected any offers of us joining simon's tribe, which is when you applied, and we rejected.

Ghostoxa

You left out the part where they recruited your top player after attacking. Seemingly a spy who stabbed the tribe in the back. It's not like some of their members ranted in their forums that they wouldn't be involved in such a thing. Oh how short some people's memories are.

I wonder why anyone would go through such trouble against pyrel. We're a horrible tribe and I myself am a poor Duke, I have it on good authority from multiple people in PI that publicly expressed that I personally and all of Pryl would be rimmed by steps in no time. They needn't worry about us we're being done in by steps!!!!

The large elite tribe of PI would need no help against 8 little insignificant accounts. They've sent the largest opp in world history. Granted they failed but it was the largest, also granted they've never rimmed a top player but whose counting things like success and attacking worthy foes not PI. they just want to run around self congratulating on the forums in groups. Because if 5 people from the same tribe agree it must be true

Where someone said you will be rimmed by steps? please show us.

And for your third paragraph, just wondering if your'e high, because it's just nonsense..

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No ones trying to "lie" here, its been already known and said in the externals that you applied to join.
what i am replying to is this
Also there are like 10 players in PI who were all in my tribe in world 90 who were invited to to the Premade of PI and since they were all invited I was looking forward to going with them , but when I asked If i could join I was told by TD and their council I wasn't welcomed . Then TD tried to ruin my reputation here in the externals

You werent looking to joining us when you approached me, you had an offer where you wanted us all to join simon's premade, all these screenshots you are posting are after we rejected any offers of us joining simon's tribe, which is when you applied, and we rejected.

I got nothing else to say , I proved my point here today and all your doing is trying to add more words instead of numbers into an equation to twist my words around . Have a good day case closed .

*GranTorino

I don't get the point here in these recent posts, Is this a go at defaming PI and its leadership for rejecting a player looking to join their ranks? Doesn't this happen to players every day in tribalwars ?

@Matt It's hard to tell with you sometimes, but I do hope your first paragraph is full troll business considering your whole tribe consists of players accused of spying that backstabbed their previous tribes

mattcurr

I don't get the point here in these recent posts, Is this a go at defaming PI and its leadership for rejecting a player looking to join their ranks? Doesn't this happen to players every day in tribalwars ?

@Matt It's hard to tell with you sometimes, but I do hope your first paragraph is full troll business considering your whole tribe consists of players accused of spying that backstabbed their previous tribes
I was pointing out your tribes hypocrisy not questioning the decision or morality of the decision. I don't know really care what happened pre world personally I was just pointing out that his story was congruent with the addition of that information. I also would place a distinction between me spying on an enemy and you guys stabbing an ally in the back. Then recruiting the top player. Must I seriously debase both our intellects by explaining this point?

On a side note grand real talk is Ghostoxa that clueless in your tribe Skype and forum? Or like he saves up the anger and stupidity for public?

*GranTorino

I've nothing to do with PI as you can see in game I'm only farming PP. I just enjoy calling bs when I see it.

mattcurr

I've nothing to do with PI as you can see in game I'm only farming PP. I just enjoy calling bs when I see it.
I see, there goes my hope that they'd be able able to able to say something coherent in retort. And explains your confusion with my first paragraph, I am referencing an ingame thread one of them made. It was about their cognitive dissonance not an admonishment at least in that section

*GranTorino

I see, there goes my hope that they'd be able able to able to say something coherent in retort. And explains your confusion with my first paragraph, I am referencing an ingame thread one of them made. It was about their cognitive dissonance not an admonishment at least in that section

I'd be a liar if I told you I didn't use an online dictionary to decipher some of your posts.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
PiE Pi PI
My gut is telling me that
il_340x270.1253453736_6llx.jpg
will come out on top, but then again I'm a bit peckish so it could just be that.

Deleted User - 10618707

Matt's unnatural attraction to us is hilarious. On another note, thanks Ajay for finding screenshots so i wouldn't have to. It's plain to see that we were never affiliated with fools beyond a temporary alliance. Neither were we winning to join a random tribe with a random guy being our duke based on balians word. Feel free to cry more balian. Never regretted rejectin your application only regret now is telling Ajay that we should be nice about it lol

mattcurr

Matt's unnatural attraction to us is hilarious. On another note, thanks Ajay for finding screenshots so i wouldn't have to. It's plain to see that we were never affiliated with fools beyond a temporary alliance. Neither were we winning to join a random tribe with a random guy being our duke based on balians word. Feel free to cry more balian. Never regretted rejectin your application only regret now is telling Ajay that we should be nice about it lol
Come now td let's not insult the good people of the world, the attraction is mutual we all saw how you and your members clamored for my attention when I it was being directed at steps, I told you that I wouldn't forget my first love on the world <3.