Question Nuke script trouble

DeletedUser120763

Anyone else have this issue. I'm in the process of turning this nuke script into a support script. The script seems to fail at inserting total number of heavy cav into the rally point and gives you 1000000 units instead of all.

javascript:var Tsalkapone_coords='PUT CO ORDS HERE';var snob=0;var spy=0; var ram=0;var catapult=0; var light=0; var heavy=1e6; var marcher=0;var axe=0;var spear=1e6; var archer=0; var sword=0; var Tsalkapone_script_title='Support';var Tsalkapone_cookieID='Support1';$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uqon51aliz193wm/Tsalkapone.Nuke_Support_script_ek.js');void 0;

Attachments

• Script error.png
    Script error.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 38

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Of course it does, you are entering var heavy = 1e6 which equals one million.

If you want to insert all units (of HC) you can use this:
Code:
$("#unit_input_heavy").attr('data-all-count');

Which will find the input of the heavy cav, get it's all-count attribute (an attribute that contains the maximum troops you can insert for this field). You can then just insert the value this returns into that box.

DeletedUser120763

Gave it a try. No luck. What i don't understand is why var " " = 1e6 works with all the other units except heavy cav.

DeletedUser120763

Thank you very much. :D
Im not much into scripting. but i tinker here and there to learn how things work.