End! Declares on BRO F.!!!

--G--

It all began during the war between the coalition and Riot!. TQL family and BM were tryharding during the whole war while BRO was recruiting more and more food inside our core doing absolutely nothing. I was really frustrated about it, but managed to calm down once Hot Eagle got many BRO backline players working. However BRO never stops recruiting people, without even thinking about it. I personally asked Canigire to kick deadweight but he ignored me.

I am aware coalition doesn't like me and players from TQL South team, and BRO has been plotting against me and South team.

We shall strike with all of our might before your snakey plans are set!

Therefore, TQL South goes independent, becomes End! and declares war on BRO family!

Last edited:

DeletedUser122173

Independent or not, we declare war on whatever tribe --G-- happens to be in until he is rimmed. Best thing for End! and K44 in general is to turf out --G-- and rim him. We'll happily chase down anyone who endorses tribes that plot against Code/Beast militarily. Then you can be independent at least from Code.

--G--

Stop seeking attention mate, this thread is nothing about you or Code, nor we evwr asked from your Alliance to end the war on us :D

DeletedUser122173

I'm just giving your tribe some top advice.

Edit: Oh you are so far away I hardly care. I thought you might be closer, this is what comes off not really caring too much. So you messed up your Northern brethren by endorsing O.m.G and left them there to dry and die as you went "independent" with the southern bunch that were far enough away from the mess you caused to not be too affected by it. Why does this world have so many of these kind of characters?

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Good luck G.
I told you before not to underestimate the BRO tribes right?

fb6762fcdba0d1869e8d334bd239f8d1.png

dcdb4ac6f7a72e56600d0f4457589de9.png

--G--

BRO have good players, I never stated otherwise. But look at all this deadweight :/

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
BRO have good players, I never stated otherwise. But look at all this deadweight :/

Well, it's probably not the case but what if all that deadweight just needed some room to expand, and you've just given it to them? :p
Sorry but I just find all of this so funny, first Para wrecks their allies to then get attacked by Beast/Code.
Then TQL actually gets declared upon first, and still goes and breaks their alliances hah... I thought our merge talks in the past were because you were scared of facing Beast? Yet I see you're very brave and willing to stand up to them alone now, I applaud your growth!

DeletedUser122173

Another BEAST/Code orchestrated destruction. I hope you all stub your pinky toe on furniture tonight

How could we ever destroy anyone better than they destroy themselves?

I still hold out hope for Riot2!

Last edited by a moderator:

ppprre

Was ambushed while drunk to play games with my friend last night, already solo defended and taken a village from them, most fun I've had in a war yet, since I'm actually in range to fight this time.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Was ambushed while drunk to play games with my friend last night, already solo defended and taken a village from them, most fun I've had in a war yet, since I'm actually in range to fight this time.

They would do well not to underestimate you :)
Good luck man!

ppprre

Although, when I had a quick nap. I lost my starting village in a dream and had to mark it on the map so that I could make sure to get it back :eek:

Mithrae

I wasn't on the frontlines in the Riot war (though I did get to snipe one or two BRO trains on Dawn14's account before he went awol), but the impression I got from the stats was that while they have some great players like Jazbix, Canigire, Mr.Paratoner and so on, their vast horde of brothers were on average contributing much less than the other coalition tribes... not even sending much support to front-line players, on average.

Though with that said, congratulations surely are due to TQL and TQL. if they're doing well against Zombie and NutZ, regardless of whether those conflicts on the side are related to the Riot! war; especially since they seem to be largely carrying the coalition against Riot! too. In the last week:
TQL vs Zombie (4 to 1)
TQL. vs NutZ (10 to 6)
TQL and TQL. vs Zombie and NutZ (14 to 7)
Whole coalition vs Zombie and NutZ (14 to 8)

TQL and TQL. vs Riot! (8 to 5)
PCL vs Riot! (2 to 2)
AKA vs Riot! (0 to 0)
BM and -BM~ vs Riot! (3 to 4)
BRO, BRO1 and BRQ vs Riot! (3 to 4)

The massive BRO family in particular seems to be offering little military benefit while probably hindering the growth of better players in the other tribes. At the risk of pointing them in a wiser strategic direction, the drag effect of the BRO family seems pretty clear in the stats:
The TQL duo has 42 members, 3.5 million ODA and 2.9 million ODD
The BRO family has 62 members but only 1.4 million ODA and 1.2 million ODD

It's not as if they're even sending much support to the hard-fighting folk in tribes like TQL; the TQL tribes have 1.2 million ODS (~29k per member average) while the BRO family have only 0.8 million ODS (~13k per member average). The question is whether the better folk in there can deal with issues like that without shattering their coalition, especially when their members have supposedly been forewarned to expect a kick-and-noble direction from their tribes. The eternal curse of mass family tribes - looks like it must be getting mighty crowded in there.

It's still a slightly surprising move given the current political landscape, but then again it's entirely possible that BRO were on the brink of attacking TQL anyway. Suddenly the concerns of England Soul - now a BRO member himself, but at the time still duke of my pre-Impact tribe QT - that we in TQL might be caught unprepared in the only possible conflict QT would be "in the middle" of, make a lot more sense. (Of course it's always possible that he was simply fishing for information.)

29549114878_55ae612fec_z.jpg

In any case, have fun both sides and good luck to End!

Last edited:

Mithrae

Good luck G.
I told you before not to underestimate the BRO tribes right?

dcdb4ac6f7a72e56600d0f4457589de9.png

"BRO was putting in MORE effort than TQL"

Is the front-line perspective the correct one here, or the stats themselves? I think you had more of a front with (some) BRO members than with TQL, and TQL were somewhat distracted by Zombie in the north and Nutz in the south... yet still had the most gains against Riot! in that particular week of my post above, and in fact were the only coalition tribe/s with positive net conquests for that week. Meanwhile the BRO tribes' OD stats - even in the supporting role where their many back-line members could be most effective - were really quite poor by comparison.

No offense intended, I'm just finding it difficult to understand your comments there.

Of course Riot already found out that average quality isn't the be all and end all with this world's settings, so I'd be surprised if anyone were underestimating the challenge ahead regardless :p

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
"BRO was putting in MORE effort than TQL"

Is the front-line perspective the correct one here, or the stats themselves? I think you had more of a front with (some) BRO members than with TQL, and TQL were somewhat distracted by Zombie in the north and Nutz in the south... yet still had the most gains against Riot! in that particular week of my post above, and in fact were the only coalition tribe/s with positive net conquests for that week. Meanwhile the BRO tribes' OD stats - even in the supporting role where their many back-line members could be most effective - were really quite poor by comparison.

No offense intended, I'm just finding it difficult to understand your comments there.

Of course Riot already found out that average quality isn't the be all and end all with this world's settings, so I'd be surprised if anyone were underestimating the challenge ahead regardless :p

TQL/BM/AKA had large fronts with us and could also target a lot of isolated Riot! players at the start and even later on.
BRO however only bordered a few players of us, some like FinalBarrage left Riot! on their own initiative to save stats (And also got himself banned not knowing it would result in an attackable ban...)

BRO did make gains on Riot!, they just went unnoticed due to behaviour like that above, other examples are Zuthas, a RL friend of mine, Axso a RL friend of Finalbarrage. More I'm forgetting as well.
After those initial easier gains against Riot!, or their affiliates, BRO slowed down though, since they were up against a cluster of my account, Superdog and Sinful Angel. Us 3 held off about 5 OP's with not a single village lost. All 3 of us were top 10 ODD and ODS because of it.

So yes, BRO put in more effort than anyone not involved would think, not realizing that as part of the coalition itself is their own fault really.

DeletedUser121412

some like FinalBarrage left Riot! on their own initiative to save stats (And also got himself banned not knowing it would result in an attackable ban...)

What did he do to get banned? Don't much care about this thread tbh but I did find that funny =)