ODZ - Dread Masters the stabbers

• Thread starter DeletedUser122309
  • Start date

DeletedUser122309

For all the people who are still playing .net100. Don't start any alliances / NAPs with them, they will stab you.
Today I started receiving attacks from Dread Masters when I was still in the tribe. A few moments later I got kicked. It is quite normal to offer a NAP for a week when someone leaves the tribe.

Their reason will probably be that I turned yellow a couple times and didn't participate much, but they knew that I was extremely busy and had the most boring area ever.
Even offered to help them actively again when the knew co player was going to come.

Watch out for ODZ, they are stabbers

DeletedUser80720

if you turned yellow a few times this is kinda understandable, you should of set sitters or got another co to prevent this from happening

going inactive always leads to being internalled on any world ant really call that backstabbing, if you didnt go inactive then you (prob) wouldnt of been internalled

DeletedUser122309

if you turned yellow a few times this is kinda understandable, you should of set sitters or got another co to prevent this from happening

going inactive always leads to being internalled on any world ant really call that backstabbing, if you didnt go inactive then you (prob) wouldnt of been internalled

Only logged once in a while to mint coins, because the world is extremely boring. If they needed me, they could have contacted at discord.

They at least could have given a heads up

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good day PNG, and others.

You have been quite unreachable on w100. Even though you were our largest account you didnt want to help the tribe, you never wanted to help anything at all actually, even though we tried to reach you. The only time nukes were sent from your account was when someone was sitting the account for you.

When I started w100 on Glanne, rank 450 at the time, you were almost 10 times bigger than my account. Still it took me 2 days to get better warstats and better OD as supporter, and my account had only 3 villages. As the war continued, you didnt want to help others with anything. You were given targets to attack but didnt do it and that fucked up the entire OP since we were counting on thoose nukes. You have been given so many chances to be better but all the time I check you were yellow.

The only time you were ever online was to internal other players, only then could you be active. As w100 continues and more intense wars is in the way, we cannot keep weak links like that. We will end up with enemies taking all your villages in our cluster.

And if I need to say anything more: This is top 5 warstats in ODZ https://gyazo.com/a16e91497c342f9aa13fba5192d41762

This was the biggest account in our tribe (you) rank 22 Persona non grada villages taken 1 villages lost 0 ob as attacker 96.099

Given all the chances in the world to chance, you didnt.

/ Abel (Glanne) temporary duke for mary jane 420 in ODZ

DeletedUser122309

Well, today my account was going to become active again and Jonas knew about that. I always answered discord when someone like Blutit contacted me, no one else even tried to do that.
The main reason was, according to Blutit, that I didn't participate in the OP against Rythmn. My co and I were both at vacation at that time and weren't able to send any attacks. I even offered my sit in the forums, but nobody responded ;)

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We were constantly at war in ODZ, on all fronts. You beeing away one time at vacation is acceptable but to not participate at all in months is another thing, even though we asked.

I feel that I and ODZ has made our point clear and will therefore leave this thread. Feel free to keep bashing us if you think that will help. Everyone with eyes and half a brain will clearly see why we did this.

Have a nice day. / Abel

DeletedUser122309

We were constantly at war in ODZ, on all fronts. You beeing away one time at vacation is acceptable but to not participate at all in months is another thing, even though we asked.

I feel that I and ODZ has made our point clear and will therefore leave this thread. Feel free to keep bashing us if you think that will help. Everyone with eyes and half a brain will clearly see why we did this.

Have a nice day. / Abel

I launched some nukes at the Rhythm front to help 4 nerds, so not participating at all is just bullshit.
Been playing tournaments since the 14th of July.

My basher accounts helped the tribe constantly, because I told them to. They were connected to my account, so I helped in some kind.

OneMoreLight

Reaction score
Their reason will probably be that I turned yellow a couple times and didn't participate much, but they knew that I was extremely busy and had the most boring area ever.
You are the only one to blame for having a boring area ;) The stabber got stabbed lol nice :)

DeletedUser115770

Nothing much to say, But 54 internals and 5 barbarians out of 81 villages is not impressive at all.

Boring area ==> Relocate. It's nothing to make an excuse not to participating in OPs

DeletedUser119075

Lol those stats are horrendous and if all you did was ask basher to help the tribe and sent 4 nukes to help then lol you don't deserve to be playing in a team. U can't expect to ride the world for a potential win by doing nothing.

However, odz are scums if they made you send out nukes and internalled you there, they should of at least gave a day's warning.

DeletedUser97716

I'm not a huge fan of the force internal but from what I'm seeing, in this case it was fine. I dont know if you expected sympathy from the externals but you definitely have aren't getting any from me

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
my granma can grow minting, nobling free blue villas and barbarians, plus account manager...

I see you have a nice cluster there. Prove that you are right, you will have some "non boring days" finally

DeletedUser111461

my granma can grow minting, nobling free blue villas and barbarians, plus account manager...

I see you have a nice cluster there. Prove that you are right, you will have some "non boring days" finally

Judging by the -25 villas without a single recap or pre noble id say he only likes the boring free villages.

Attachments

• dont.JPG
    dont.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 12

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
oh jeez, didn't check twstats...well he proved that he was useless. Good catch. At least, those villas will be used for tribe goals, not personal