Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

Deleted User - 10770065

Wow you just joined them and already giving them digs o_O

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, most people quit when they realise they’re about to get trashed. No balls

DeletedUser81551

Bring it on! We still here and not leave without say a word like other people. Easyway...

All you have been doing since the last few months is barbling, barbling, barbling AND barbling...

So yup definitely an easyway :)

Atleast you have the integrity to admit that.

Its kinda funny how ~IL~ used to talk big, post memes etc when they managed to get some lucky caps on former inactive accounts or catch few Creati troops at home. But when strategic defending and attacking skills are required they are nowhere.

If you lot think you can get a victory by non-stop recruitment then you should probably think again.

Cheers!

||A|L|I||

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All you have been doing since the last few months is barbling, barbling, barbling AND barbling...

So yup definitely an easyway :)

Atleast you have the integrity to admit that.

Its kinda funny how ~IL~ used to talk big, post memes etc when they managed to get some lucky caps on former inactive accounts or catch few Creati troops at home. But when strategic defending and attacking skills are required they are nowhere.

If you lot think you can get a victory by non-stop recruitment then you should probably think again.

Cheers!

||A|L|I||

Hello hater, i saw you dont see sarcasm but ok :D Whatever idk who you are but im pretty sure there have many thisns you do not know about me. I find it interesting to come here to spit,when all your tribe is inactive or thinks it is not playing anymore, and you wake up in the morning with a new front line what would you do? How much ill barb is not your decision before all lol. When creati barb thats nothing,but when im barb thats a big problem. When creati got villages from inactive tards in my back everywhere thats a different. Again I tell you not to hurry to talk about skills, you are no more than everyone here.

DeletedUser81551

Lol I do not hate you :(

Unlike you, we don't noble only barbs :D

And of course its not a problem if you barble. You can noble all the barbs of w97, I am least concerned :)

Krapek

Be a more likeable person and more people will wanna co you
I'm surprised you have a Co
Lol I do not hate you :(

Unlike you, we don't noble only barbs :D

And of course its not a problem if you barble. You can noble all the barbs of w97, I am least concerned :)

At this stage, there is nothing wrong with barbling, you do it, and YEES, ofc, you as any other tribe also internal, yup, you don't only noble barbs, you also noble IL villages and IL nobles your villages. Can't see any sense in your statement, stop being so bitter.

Deleted User - 10770065

His point is not him nobling barbs, his point is that nobling barbs is all that he's basically done so far in terms of nobling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81551

His point is not him nobling barbs, his point is that nobling barbs is all that he's basically done so far in terms of nobling.

^

At this stage, there is nothing wrong with barbling, you do it, and YEES, ofc, you as any other tribe also internal, yup, you don't only noble barbs, you also noble IL villages and IL nobles your villages. Can't see any sense in your statement, stop being so bitter.

It sucks that you lack in simple understanding and common sense.

Good luck lol

Deleted User - 10770065

Do you know what is even tastier? xXTribalDisasterXx