Failed Vote the eventual tiny worlds - experimental limited player worlds

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Ming

less people play this game every world. wouldn't it be nice to know what those worlds are gonna look like, and solve any inevitable issue ahead of time? why not have 1,000 or 5,000 player limit worlds? first come first serve.

or why not just let anyone host their own worlds with whatever settings they want for a small fee? not sure how this would work, but if it's free to inno then why not let people make their own personalized worlds? wouldn't it just be an operating cost and a cover fee?

I think small worlds could be really cool if done right, and instead of an ending this could be a new beginning.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is like two suggestions in one for, and I'm saying this as a player.

Limiting world sizes to me is a no, and suggestions can be made to suggest settings, which may or may not get picked (look at w100 for example).

DeletedUser50073

less people play this game every world. wouldn't it be nice to know what those worlds are gonna look like, and solve any inevitable issue ahead of time? why not have 1,000 or 5,000 player limit worlds? first come first serve.

or why not just let anyone host their own worlds with whatever settings they want for a small fee? not sure how this would work, but if it's free to inno then why not let people make their own personalized worlds? wouldn't it just be an operating cost and a cover fee?

I think small worlds could be really cool if done right, and instead of an ending this could be a new beginning.

With 1000-5000 player worlds, I think they would fill up in 1-2 days... The personalized worlds to create custom games with your friends sounds very fun, but it would take away from the public worlds. The worlds are already very small, and with such a diminished tribalwars community as is, it would take players away from the public worlds to play privately.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I believe they did used to offer private worlds a few years back but discontinued it. Probably due to a lack of actual interest. Correct me if im wrong but i havent seen anything about it for a long time

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I believe they did used to offer private worlds a few years back but discontinued it. Probably due to a lack of actual interest. Correct me if im wrong but i havent seen anything about it for a long time

Correct, this were the so called 'RAR's on masters. (rent-a-round)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
This idea did not reach the required percentage of votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.