Farewell

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know where to post this and I know I said it before. That I am retiring from TW , I no longer have the time to play this game .

I was plan on retiring a few worlds ago , but a friend kept asking me to come back , but to me it's just not worth playing anymore and I'm not enthused to played anymore.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It’s only about the 3rd or 4th time this exact message has been posted by balian (at this point I’m convinced he has it saved somewhere for rainy days) , wouldn’t worry hybris he loves the attention and will be back soon enough

Nah , serious Liam , I'm not coming back.

DeletedUser117534

Good luck Balian as its not easy to leave this game behind.

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It’s only about the 3rd or 4th time this exact message has been posted by balian (at this point I’m convinced he has it saved somewhere for rainy days) , wouldn’t worry hybris he loves the attention and will be back soon enough

I'm not worried, this message is just so random lol

If I was to quit I wouldn't make an announcement on the externals like im David Beckham of TW

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good luck.

I play casuals.... its fine... and the ones that want to play them full time can take the lead when they open up and restrictions fall away. Then I move to the next one. Let the serious players have their fun there are worlds that allow you to simply have fun.

My advice.. simply join other players in a co-owned profile.... have lots of owners that play for a few hours a day but are present 24/7. Be a winner share the cost of premium points and play only when you can.

In fact you probably have a stack of flags...... use you profile for a co-owned account. Don't let your profile simply go to dust. Gift it to someone who wants to play.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good luck.

I play casuals.... its fine... and the ones that want to play them full time can take the lead when they open up and restrictions fall away. Then I move to the next one. Let the serious players have their fun there are worlds that allow you to simply have fun.

My advice.. simply join other players in a co-owned profile.... have lots of owners that play for a few hours a day but are present 24/7. Be a winner share the cost of premium points and play only when you can.

In fact you probably have a stack of flags...... use you profile for a co-owned account. Don't let your profile simply go to dust. Gift it to someone who wants to play.

Yes my account is well stacked with flags if anyone is interested in it you can contact me on Skype bailianinibelin

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nah , serious Liam , I'm not coming back.

Best wishes.

After redoing our guides I realized I also do not have time to devote to TW. As we all know, to win at this game requires tons of hours out of our life, something I am no longer willing to give to the game.

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Could this friend be Ryan that keeps inviting you back? Could you be quitting because your guilt of betraying him is eating you up?
lights-pointing.gif

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Could this friend be Ryan that keeps inviting you back? Could you be quitting because your guilt of betraying him is eating you up?
lights-pointing.gif
The main reason is because I just tired of devoting my life to the game , I'd rather enjoy raising my kids .

Ryan is the friend that keeps inviting me back , but I'm tired of seeing his tribes falter, him quitting , etc .

Every tribe I been in the past several worlds has faltered , I didn't betray anyone and can't say what happened due to the tw forum rules.

But speaking of betraying Your good for that one when you joined PI