Dirty DS

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Why do you always change the goalpost in every reply?
Because I refuse to read all the BS you type, half of it is meaningless.

FYI i was pretty tilted when i found out what happened to the whatever account it was on w80 and had a rant at thom about it (he could verify).
And yet you took the account and played it stop with your whining.

You could maybe equal my 6 wins in a row one day.

No one cares how many accounts you took over half way thru the world and won.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Because I refuse to read all the BS you type, half of it is meaningless.

And yet you took the account and played it stop with your whining.

No one cares how many accounts you took over half way thru the world and won.

Are you retarded? The account wasnt mine and i didnt take it. He is talking about another account on that world and trying to claim that i was involved in it somehow which i wasnt

I played on this one

not this one

Its not that you refuse to read what i type

Its that you are literally too stupid to understand

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Its not that you refuse to read what i type

Its that you are literally too stupid to understand

It's definitely that I just skim your shit because you're in your feelings for sure, but keep throwing sKiLlEd InSuLtS seems to be the only thing IKEA is good at today haha you'd think I was the one who did it the way you're acting big ass baby grow a pair.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Been thinking and its quite amazing ashen has gotten SO good at using moments like these to cap 100+ vills, like, personally i be like "Damn i got 10" cause i never ever do stuff like this.

But sure, lessons have been learned, Can't say anything about that, i am sure Ashen & Trex have gained alot of "Fans" Who will love to play with them on diffrent worlds, i for one will come where ever ashen goes. Infiltrate accounts? Damn dude, let's see how difficult it will be on worlds ashen plays, see if they can have this happen to themselfs.

& SD never played w101

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
It's definitely that I just skim your shit because you're in your feelings for sure, but keep throwing sKiLlEd InSuLtS seems to be the only thing IKEA is good at today haha you'd think I was the one who did it the way you're acting big ass baby grow a pair.

dont come @ me and i wont go at you back idiot

pretty simple even for a chimp like you

How are you so garbage at this 15 year old game holy shit :D

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
How are you so garbage at this 15 year old game holy shit :D

giphy.gif

Live look in at Minty aka someone who's tribe has benefited from stealing accounts int he past. Just makes me laugh that the biggest ones crying are the ones that have been on the receiving end to these things and it's more than just the sKiLlEd SoLdIeR that benefited but yes keep moaning like a bitch.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Live look in at Minty aka someone who's tribe has benefited from stealing accounts int he past. Just makes me laugh that the biggest ones crying are the ones that have been on the receiving end to these things and it's more than just the sKiLlEd SoLdIeR that benefited but yes keep moaning like a bitch.

Bro you are actually so mad about me being better than you in this dumbass easy game, Funny af, stay salty that nobody thinks you are skilled.

You with your background trying to discredit me with my background, hilarious

Come @ me anytime you want to see who is the better player

kpap

Skilled Soldier 2021
Reaction score
Bob was standing against me for months in frontline with success.
Paul is quite beast for net player.
Hard to believe they re losing from better players.Good players dont need such tactics to win.They shouldnt even approve them as a matter of discussion.But i said "good"..

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
@Mintyfresh also refresh my memory, but did you not play in Creati when an IL account got sabotaged in 97? So much honor in al your tribes bro

Good of you to mention that. Let me refresh your memory since you brought it up

Karina (the person you used to simp for) infiltrated an IL account without anyone asking her to or knowing that she was doing it before hand and send away all the frontline support from an account on the frontline, then told local people to noble.

5 or 7 vils got nobled before we found out what exactly had happened and that it was someone sabotaging the account

Do you know what we did?

We returned those vils we took and then had a NAP for a few days until they recovered.

You can verify that with other players on w97 feel free

Now compare that to your pre-meditated destruction of 3 accounts and pre-planned nobling of 300 vils then refusal to admit any wrongdoing

Stay garbage otto

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@Mintyfresh Thom and Mike knew and yet went forward with the plan sure you guys gave villages back but even your own friends do these dirty tricks I am not saying what DS did is right just saying people like Dennis and you have been in tribes that have benefited from dirty stuff and yet stayed and played but crying won’t do anything or insulting us I enjoy it tho keep it coming your tears taste salty.

I For Win

Reaction score
So many whining ppl here. Most guys here done same or simularstuff in passed. + Have to bring up IRL stuff just shows hos low of a human beeing ppl can be. Guess ikekekekeea has no standards.

Deleted User - 848896163

Jesse lee peterson what do you think of i am groot?

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
@Mintyfresh funny you rep "w95-PI", shall we ask Jon what dirty tricks happened there? LMAO

Yeah lets ask jon how many accounts he ruined and how many flags he upgraded and how much PP he spent from peoples accounts and how many inventories he transferred to other worlds and how many tribes he disbanded.

I already said i dont have a problem with spies or people flipping between tribes because you can do that legally. If you incel nerds had just send the def away and left it there then i would not be saying anything at all because thats unfortunately part of the game.

But you didnt leave it there, you had to just twist the knife into the accounts and break them for no reason apart from the fact that you could. Then you come out and try pretend its all okay and everything is fine.

Stay garbage otto.