Dirty DS

Deleted User - 11260388

Yeah lets ask jon how many accounts he ruined and how many flags he upgraded and how much PP he spent from peoples accounts and how many inventories he transferred to other worlds and how many tribes he disbanded.

I already said i dont have a problem with spies or people flipping between tribes because you can do that legally. If you incel nerds had just send the def away and left it there then i would not be saying anything at all because thats unfortunately part of the game.

But you didnt leave it there, you had to just twist the knife into the accounts and break them for no reason apart from the fact that you could. Then you come out and try pretend its all okay and everything is fine.

Stay garbage otto.
Personally I don't agree with screwing over accts on flags, items, etc. But I would like to point out that PI indeed had no problem turning my night sitter Rain and having him send my troops to the rim and send back stacks etc. Completely ruined the world for me and made sure I never play with or trust rain again. My point is minty do not act high and mighty like you have not dirtied your hands, none of you had any problem when this benefited you. Again I am not defending ruining an acct for mult world and tbh I wouldn't ruin an acct for a single world but thats the difference between me and you. When it happens I do not condone it or encourage it, you did.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Personally I don't agree with screwing over accts on flags, items, etc. But I would like to point out that PI indeed had no problem turning my night sitter Rain and having him send my troops to the rim and send back stacks etc. Completely ruined the world for me and made sure I never play with or trust rain again. My point is minty do not act high and mighty like you have not dirtied your hands, none of you had any problem when this benefited you. Again I am not defending ruining an acct for mult world and tbh I wouldn't ruin an acct for a single world but thats the difference between me and you. When it happens I do not condone it or encourage it, you did.

Youre right i dont have a problem with using spies or flipping accounts between tribes. Because thats been a part of the game since world 1 since 15 years. You nerds are wasting your time trying to preach at me from a moral highground using that card.

It would be hypocritical of me to stand here and say that:

spying is wrong, flipping accounts is wrong.

Thats why im not saying that

Im saying trashing accounts to make them unusable is the unacceptable part. Idk why you nerds in DS cant grasp what im saying

Its all very well saying you dont agree with it but what good are words? Words are meaningless without action.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
trashing accounts, that sounds fitting for trashen and otto and yet they still can't beat ragestyles

3x

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Youre right i dont have a problem with using spies or flipping accounts between tribes. Because thats been a part of the game since world 1 since 15 years. You nerds are wasting your time trying to preach at me from a moral highground using that card.

Im saying trashing accounts to make them unusable is the unacceptable part. Idk why you nerds in DS cant grasp what im saying

Its all very well saying you dont agree with it but what good are words? Words are meaningless without action.

You will have the same outcome trying to explain to the chimps at zoo, why even bother wasting your time. They clearly sitting and giving eachother a hug while thinking this is the good stuff*

Editted for Jirkis approval, cause we wouldn't want any dirty and sexual content here now would we

Deleted User - 11260388

Yes you see but I do not know that DS destroyed those accounts. I suspect that they were told there would be an opening and to send nobles but tbh I don't even know that. Even if that was the case it is no worse then what you had done to me on 95. Again I don't know nor do I care who destroyed the accounts, thats the mods job so let them do it. If you want to say actions speak louder than words I have seen several of your member say they are going to quit TW so hey actions speak louder than words. On the note that you keep saying "Ashen did it! He sent a cm to everyone but him self gahhhhhhhhh!" I simply state that I would trust Rages profile pic is his actual pic before I ever trusted anything you said in or out of tw. Have a great night. Edited to include that I would also trust that seven devils wasn't terrible at everything but posting on externals before I trusted you.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@Seven Devils in here talking like everyone forgets how big of a joke he was in this world smh the man who never got OPd but held the North.

You tried, i op'd you, and i took vills from you. When thinking about it, did DS ever op Aces? Considering the low amount of villages DS ever took from us.

Food for thought

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You tried, i op'd you, and i took vills from you. When thinking about it, did DS ever op Aces? Considering the low amount of villages DS ever took from us.

Food for thought

We never tried to OP you once, we Cat OPd you and succeeded lmao I never lost villages actively defending Groot, you guys might've took a few villages when I was not active this world but I came back and molly whopped you idiots when corona hit.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We never tried to OP you once, we Cat OPd you and succeeded lmao I never lost villages actively defending Groot, you guys might've took a few villages when I was not active this world but I came back and molly whopped you idiots when corona hit.

So the 50 ish orange trains that hit my backlines *Yawn* while the cat op hit was just a surprise?

I saw that cat op come from long way, i had so much anti fang up i only lost 30-40% but i lacked the defence to fang protect much more. Seeing as you guys were bigger than us & our allies were doing other things "allies"

I am also glad Corona came, didn't affect my life one bit tbh. Still have a income. If this is your life now, i feel good knowing you have the world win Otto, im sure it means alot to you.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@Seven Devils some people are affected worst than others for sure unfortunate for them, but I have income as well don’t think you’re bashing me just because it gave me tw time you really must live under a rock if you don’t know what’s going on in the world.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
@Seven Devils some people are affected worst than others for sure unfortunate for them, but I have income as well don’t think you’re bashing me just because it gave me tw time you really must live under a rock if you don’t know what’s going on in the world.

Oh wow, Otto thinking about others? Whats going on here. This...is not like you at all.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So now ds is actually trying to justify this? "ikea would do the same". Let me tell you something.
Last 10 years I played this game I have been constantly in the top. I still haven´t lost on .net. Your puny "I won 3 in a row against bad net players" is no achivement at all. I don´t even count net victories in a row. But as top player you CONSTANTLY get players reaching out to you with offers of spying and sabotaging in different ways. I´m not gonna reach back on other servers for this, because speaking about servers several years ago is just childplay. I only have to use w111.

In the beginning of my mad war, around 20% of them reached out with different suggestions. Some just wanted to change side but I even got offer from several to take sits and litterally just destroy their tribe. To this, I obviously said no. Thinking what kind of low scum a player have to be to accept such an offer.

Later on I got 2 different offers from players in DS, which names shouldn´t be mentioned. I declined both.
We had the oppertunity to sit accounts against DS when they were attacking some rimtribe. And even though I admit that I spoke to them and I thought about it, I never did. I thought that would be a douche move to do here on w111. And believe me you would face much harder times in your continent if I did chose to sit against you.

Even though ashen took villages from noname in the frontline I never retaliated. When you took sits in the frontline I never did the same against you. Could i? Yes. Did I? No, because I for some unkown reason respected the tribe, and still had hope for that respect to be returned. Even after you guys destroyed the first account, directly in my frontline.

Then of course I did quit but always planned to return if things looked bad enough or I finnished the renovation of my house. I would never let my beloved swedes get wrecked in a war against the likes of you. And now the Bob account is the account that took the worst hit? Because "Paul Bad on w80".
I do try to understand even the strangest of people, but here I totally don´t know wtf the logic is.

Kül Tigin

Reaction score
@Mintyfresh Dennis and you have been in tribes that have benefited from dirty stuff and yet stayed and played but crying won’t do anything or insulting us I enjoy it tho keep it coming your tears taste salty.

Force internal ppl, get the absolute power in the area, switch sides, then play the fair game. Thats such a lame act. Minty knew all these crap and had fun playing on that side. So, no excuse for crying.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Me waiting to see whats the next destructive stunt DS will try pull this week and what mental gymnastics they will use to justify it

1597227436758.png