Feedback World 120

Please pick an option!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chiba

Reaction score
How to kill hype before w120 is even released..
Change 10 tech settings

Last edited:

Deleted User - 848983838

WT and nightbonus sucks for such a hyped world up at least it seems. especially with no fake limit, 50 ms gap and 10 tech like a mix of advanced and beginning settings which seems terrible idea don't know why it keeps happening every world.

get rid of WT&NB. add in uber arrival for 40 tribe limit an the settings are great for a world that has a lot of likely big names expected to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue monke6

Reaction score
Plz no watch towers/night bonus. WT's ruin worlds and just make them drag out, ruining offensive gameplay and making it harder for people to make it through a world. Night bonus also takes a key aspect out of offense vs defense in not allowing you to aim for off line times, as well as making offense hard to coordinate on different accounts as you can mix and match your FLs with different time zones.

Both those settings on one world would be like asking people to play 1 world for 3 years to win. Not only can you see every nuke, but you can give yourself 100% D bonus during your off times. Thats 2 of the most D oriented settings in 1. You gave no fake limit, but render fakes useless with the WT. Please let us have a fun throw back offense friendly world

Tronjheim

Reaction score
Hi,

Can we please play without WT and NB? Having these settings is a serious advantage to defenders and makes for very long worlds with domination settings. Longer worlds typically mean boring worlds that are about attrition instead of skill. These type of endings are not enjoyable and usually lead to the world being a players final world. Please consider changing those settings(and maybe level 3 tech system)

Last edited:

Superdog

Reaction score
I never understand the tendency to combine watchtowers with other settings which make defending even easier. Watchtowers in themselves make losing villages for an active account nearly impossible, combining it with night bonus creates a situation in which defending is too easy and it creates stalemates.

Lots of people don't like the 10-level tech system but in the end, that's a preference with limited effect on the gameplay.

I do like to see the max attack ratio cut down to 30 days instead of 60, which fits a 1.5-speed world much better in my opinion.

A 40 player tribe limit is a fairly high number and I don't really understand why it's this high combined with the rest of the settings. It's a world with WT and night bonus and it doesn't have uber support either so the reason for such a high limit is lost to me entirely.

I think if the watchtowers are removed, the world makes a lot more sense. It cuts down the defensive strength to acceptable levels and with the added difficulty of the world, a higher tribe limit also makes slightly more sense in this case. So please remove watchtowers and make this world bearable, please.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Good ebening ladies and gentlemen (As Emeri would say)

I would like to express my disatisfaction with the current announced settings, but being eager to play this new world, I'd like to humbly suggest 2 changes in the settings.

1) If possible remove Watchtowers. I know a lot of people like them, because it makes defending easier and they can be more laidback, especially when they hold frontline villages. But the most fun about this game is making accurate timed OPs to make the enemy guess who's the real target and who's the fake one(s). Same for all kinds of attacks, makes dodging and stacking vs nukes or fangs way too easy for an active account. I think most players agree and prefer no WT worlds over WT ones.

2) I'd also like the Nightmode setting to be disabled too. Imho this setting doesn't belong in the International server. For better or worse most accounts that last more than a month are co-played, so it's quite basic to have a 24h coverage. With night bonus activation it makes defending quite easier as it makes every account quite strong for 8 hours a day. I can appreciate the strategies and work-arounds people must find to counter this, but as I already mentioned, i think such a setting is only making the skirmishing or follow-ups after big OPs all the more difficult and less rewarding.

Other than that, I can't say the rest of the settings are bad. Paladins without skills should be a fresh change :D

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
For starters i really like how we have the pally but no pally skills. I feel like the pally skills are quite imbalanced and that they give the defender quite a big advantage. A refreshing setting to see

Now when it comes to the settings themselves i have one main concern, the watch towers. The fake limit being deactivated contradicts WTs being present in the settings, as you lose the incentive to send more fakes than usual. The settings would be quite better without the watch towers, because players would have an incentive to utilize the deactivation of the fake limit. At the same time Night Bonus does give the defender an advantage, especially when it comes to just being mass catted, because you aren't really going to time nukes/fangs in the 8 hour defence window. So overall the world will be better without watchtowers, or else defenders would have too big of a advantage and that contradicts the lack of a fake limit and the simple paladin.

More over, w119 also has no fake limit and watch towers, so from a "experiment" point of view it is already being tried, plus two worlds with such a combination is a bit much. Would be nice if w119 and w120 have quite different flows.

Finaly from the concept of "noob friendly" worlds and non "noob friendly worlds" this combination of settings would really be in the categegory of being "very noob friendly" and given how W118/w119 already have one or a mix of Watch tower/Night Bonus/ Paladin w skills it would be better if we got a world that is more geared towards seasoned players.

Given how w116 was the last world geared towards seasoned players and how it is practically done it would be nice if w120 would be the next world that is "non noob friendly". A 4 world gap between both means that non seasoned players already had 3 worlds to choose from, and it feels like it would now be the time for seasoned players to get something of their liking.

If the watchtower settings and the night bonus would be reversed that would be great, but watchtowers are the main concern as they impact the game more than night bonus.

When it comes to other settings i feel like the church system should be used more often as it makes clustering important and changes up strategy. The 3 tech system is also very good at promoting different strategies and it would be great to have it seen more often.

Edit: BPR should be adjusted based on the speed of the world, thank you.

dreaaamyr

Reaction score
Hello JawJaw and teaam,

Last time I played a WT world was w112, in fact, it's still going a year later and it's not fun anymore. Usually a world ends after a year but with these settings it will take a lot longer than necessary. It ruins my sleep and mental health that even if you do everything perfectly there can just be one WT that makes it all in vain. I looked forward to playing W120 and spending half my salary that I will earn during the summer, but now I have to reconsider. This game is the love of my life ever since Covid-19 happened in the world, It has made my life happy in these desperate miserable times to have a game to have fun in. All I ask is to remove WT from this world - place it in the next world if so be. I was really looking forward to playing a new world without it but looks like that won't be reality.

Regards,
Dreaaamyr