Feedback World 120

Please pick an option!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 848983838

Every 50th world is supposed to be one of those non PP worlds, so only 30 worlds off :eek: 30 worlds / 4 worlds a year = 7.5 years

God damn innogames is whaling us hard

want to learn polish and go play .pl non premium with me. uwu uwu

F A V E L A

Reaction score
I hope they remove WT. In my opinion, WT leaves the front predictable. If we consider the current maps (size and proximity), even the operations involving the back line accounts are very predictable.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
want to learn polish and go play .pl non premium with me. uwu uwu

You can google translate the page. I actually did play 2 months in a .pl world, many players speak English and the language is supported so you can play use English in game.

Only issue is the server has a a huge amount of hugging/pushing so you gotta join with like 50 diff accounts in a premade.

Inativo ???

Reaction score
Polish servers changed a lot since they removed the possibility to invite a player or choose where you start.
That means multiaccount is now way harder.
But yes, its true that the server is terrible when its about push accounts.
But if you can play without using english, .de servers doesn't have these problems.
They are very punitive regarding push accounts, and they are really severe related to banning players that get unfair advantages.
Also, .de server started TODAY, non premium world.
Polish server will probably start in 10 days

sniperhawk7

blocked
Reaction score
WT requires more skill from the attacker person, to counter the advantage WT gives to the deffender side.

Underestimating somebody just because he has an other opinion than you sounds kinda foolish. You don't even know who you are talking to, neither I, but I atleast give you respect. No WT + No Fake limit means the attacker needs very low skill level to be able to progress mid game, and the amounts of PP spent into events gives massive advantage over the deffender side, which makes the game for massive Attacker accounts super easy.
Im a classic player so i wouldnt know PP strategies but on classic worlds defending is much easier than attacking, with WT and fake limit there is no way a decent player could lose a village. NB is the only defensive setting that makes sense imo.

psychohz

Reaction score
I went with "Enable Watchtower, enable nightbonus, disable Fake Limit" as well

I'd actually like a harder world for a change as well. And to get ahead of the avalanche of "those are newb settings and make things easy" kind of crap, I'd just say, that no world is won through defense. So giving defenders the advantages, will actually make winning the world harder.

nanzer

Reaction score
2bf2bfaea24118df4f7057eeada4e922.png

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're expecting? Want me to officially say it?
Ok...

The settings will remain the same.
Just kidding, we'll go with what the poll resulted in:
- Disable watchtower, Disable fake limit, disable nightbonus. I'll also post it in the announcement itself once I have changed the settings of the world (sometime during the weekend).

We will considering going for the second choice for the next world (so don't be too negative when that one comes up, a fair bunch of players also likes that :) )