Exposing Cheaters

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Greetings Tribal Warriors,

Your Skilled Soldier and Tribal Wars detective Adnan is on the case today.

Recently, I stumbled upon some compelling evidence that strongly suggests the use of illegal bots and tools by "weakness disgusts me". To substantiate these claims, I have prepared a brief video clip that succinctly demonstrates the extent of their cheating activities.

In this footage, you'll witness "weakness disgusts me" openly explaining how the bot operates, showcasing how it meticulously times attacks with an astonishing level of consistency. It is evident that this player relies on automated assistance to execute their strategies, leaving little room for legitimate gameplay.

Video:

Furthermore, it's hilarious to note that despite overwhelming evidence, these players have consistently denied any involvement with tools and bots. Their claim that their timings are merely a result of "luck" is nothing short of doubtful, as the video clearly contradicts this notion.

6089505d22c63c0e90435c5d31a0b352-png.jpg

Attached to this post is a screenshot where they attempt to pass off their suspiciously precise timings as "luck". It's a stark reminder of how far some individuals are willing to go to maintain their facade of fair play. (Dev is the guy that speaks in 90% of the video btw).

Finally, let's think about what makes Tribal Wars special. It's a game about using smart plans, being clever, and playing fair. When people cheat, it makes the game less fun.

To wrap it up - if weakness disgusts you then don't be a bitch and try to play fair, because botting disgusts me.

Like, comment, subscribe.
If we hit 40 likes I expose another botter in NoNiNe.

Peace

hanna

Reaction score
I'm here for the Tribalberg trials

and don't worry, wdm, Minty will protect you

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Id like to remind the court of social media that i dropped the WDM account from the end tribe on 125 and the replacement duke overruled me and allowed them in the final tribe.

Also here is some additional context adnan missed just in case anyone doesnt understand i was pointing out that devs timing was the same as someone else who he claimed was botting

1695331958577.png

Probably Not Ginge

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ginge here, you all know me as toxic truthful Ginge, I can confirm, this is CORRECT information, weakness disgust me is made up of poor quality players who use cheats, if you would like more information on this matter, please mail me on discord, if you don’t have my username, get a life.

Thanks

duck that quacks

Reaction score
I've seen at least 3-4 variations of this script.
Please force your devs to be able to make some more accurate detection to auto planner / attack scheduler scripts. It is insane, and it completely ruins the purpose of the game.

Sleepy Joe

Reaction score
Greetings Tribal Warriors,

Your Skilled Soldier and Tribal Wars detective Adnan is on the case today.

Recently, I stumbled upon some compelling evidence that strongly suggests the use of illegal bots and tools by "weakness disgusts me". To substantiate these claims, I have prepared a brief video clip that succinctly demonstrates the extent of their cheating activities.

In this footage, you'll witness "weakness disgusts me" openly explaining how the bot operates, showcasing how it meticulously times attacks with an astonishing level of consistency. It is evident that this player relies on automated assistance to execute their strategies, leaving little room for legitimate gameplay.

Video:

Furthermore, it's hilarious to note that despite overwhelming evidence, these players have consistently denied any involvement with tools and bots. Their claim that their timings are merely a result of "luck" is nothing short of doubtful, as the video clearly contradicts this notion.

6089505d22c63c0e90435c5d31a0b352-png.jpg

Attached to this post is a screenshot where they attempt to pass off their suspiciously precise timings as "luck". It's a stark reminder of how far some individuals are willing to go to maintain their facade of fair play. (Dev is the guy that speaks in 90% of the video btw).

Finally, let's think about what makes Tribal Wars special. It's a game about using smart plans, being clever, and playing fair. When people cheat, it makes the game less fun.

To wrap it up - if weakness disgusts you then don't be a bitch and try to play fair, because botting disgusts me.

Like, comment, subscribe.
If we hit 40 likes I expose another botter in NoNiNe.

Peace
You would need to create 20 accounts to get 40 likes, there are literarily only 20 people visiting this forum :(

Is ‘exposing cheaters’ equivalent to ‘my tribe is struggling I need a trump card’ I’ve seen it before on many worlds, I guess comes from a skilled soldier with skill issues ;)

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
You would need to create 20 accounts to get 40 likes, there are literarily only 20 people visiting this forum :(

Is ‘exposing cheaters’ equivalent to ‘my tribe is struggling I need a trump card’ I’ve seen it before on many worlds, I guess comes from a skilled soldier with skill issues ;)

image.png

800quo.jpg

That's why we're only 200 caps up! Bad cop Adnan for exposing a botting account in my tribe!!!!

Either way, great response to my post mate. Ask your tribemate then to hook you up with his bots since your statement shows that you support these kind of actions.

And for you to be able to have seen this, someone must have started a similar topic in the first month of the world, since from what I've heard that's about how long you last. Congratulations on breaking your own personal record sir.

going2killu

Reaction score
While this might seem fun or cute, recording conversations without permission from involved parties is outright illegal in many jurisdictions. Strange post, especially given the timing.

Resident Sleeper

Reaction score
i thought what made tw special was the obscene ammount of money some are willing too spend.
fun post though, but sus timing.