Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

They want to have ONE ON ONE battles :lol:

i want to have one on one with her :icon_twisted:

But..on Topic, Point whoring = premature glory :)

BTW..name sounded familiar! Now i know... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about I farm you. Anything could happen :icon_biggrin:

n33b0r lol god in w12.. lol the only run off tribe thats actually REAL. gratz =D round of applause people! see j00 in w8 >=-}

if your confused on what i mean look up:
ubl (oh the memories)
ng
CEG
AOD
Die!
MuFFin
REL

must i go on?..

w12= official poser world i guess

DeletedUser

Does this 'market' give you many points? I really want those! If so, how can I get it? :)

Yea, quickly make it. Then if you want more points, you get em by sending resources to Karmaeffect.

DeletedUser

Well.... Unzip your pants, pull em off.

No seriously, just get a damn bottle of wine.:icon_rolleyes:

see.. more and more people trashing my groove..its like being stripped of your identity.. time to go drown myself now.... the world.. is just so.. black and cold... *emo side comes out*

DeletedUser

see.. more and more people trashing my groove..its like being stripped of your identity.. time to go drown myself now.... the world.. is just so.. black and cold... *emo side comes out*

Nope noone is as emo as you vale. It be your title.

DeletedUser

is alberich gonna hafta choke an emo?

but seriously, emos need to stop being pansies and just kill themselves already (and I'm in the healthcare industry, so the emos also need to make sure to kill themselves correctly)