~dns~ . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know anything abuot them? they suddenly went into teh top 10 and tehre sister branch is in top 20 =S

i dont know who they are can anyone share some light on this?

DeletedUser

eVe merged their top players into SiouX and then SiouX and *DNA* merged. ^^

DeletedUser

eVe merged their top players into SiouX and then SiouX and *DNA* merged. ^^

Every tribe is keep on merging expect from fighting. I think there will be a time where the Continents will fight to take other Continents. Don't know when that time will come!!

DeletedUser

Every tribe is keep on merging expect from fighting. I think there will be a time where the Continents will fight to take other Continents. Don't know when that time will come!!

well pinkf has a whole k i think raw does and [e] etc power! if succesful in btaz war will have one then well major tribes will have k's preety soon or already have

DeletedUser

k55 is the best k ever :p it will be power!'s soon :p i remember back in the day when it was ado2 and omgnub owning k55 the good old days :p

DeletedUser

k55 is the best k ever :p it will be power!'s soon :p i remember back in the day when it was ado2 and omgnub owning k55 the good old days :p

Let me tell you something! K45 is the centre of the world, which i think is most the important continent mate.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let me tell you something! K45 is the centre of the world, which i think is most the important continent mate.

I hope you're joking - There is no central continent :icon_razz:

I think we all know that K77 is the best continent though.

DeletedUser

I hope you're joking - There is no central continent :icon_razz:

I think we all know that K77 is the best continent though.

I wasn't joking. But i do think you are! There are total of 99 Continents in the world. 45 has to be the centre just use ur common sense.

VandN

44, 45, 54, & 55 are the centre. The point at which they all meet is the absolute centre.

DeletedUser

I wasn't joking. But i do think you are! There are total of 99 Continents in the world. 45 has to be the centre just use ur common sense.

44, 45, 54 and 55 are the 4 continents around the center. The point where they all meet is the center of the world. There is no center continent :p

Edit: damn, The guy above me beat me :(

DeletedUser

Does anyone know anything abuot them? they suddenly went into teh top 10 and tehre sister branch is in top 20 =S

i dont know who they are can anyone share some light on this?

shows how much you read the forum doesnt it. its been in our tribes forum since the merge and we new about it weeks before

DeletedUser

lol, everyone spell SiouX wrongly...

~DNS~ --> Dark Knight Sioux

DeletedUser

The family is DNS (ranked 6th), the DNS academy(top 20) and DNS*BA(top 30). =)

DNA and SiouX were already in the top 10 LO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dns is a tribe of tip refugees who i dont give a damn about and would have had a nice collection of there villages by now if my tribe never allied with them

DeletedUser

dns is a tribe of tip refugees who i dont give a damn about and would have had a nice collection of there villages by now if my tribe never allied with them

well Sioux fight from the early age of world 9...
we have fight many tribes, not as big as TIP but we declair war on AOD10, they once a strong family tribe in world 9, but the main tribe didn't support their AOD10..

we were in top 10 b4 we do any merge, it's just that DNA and sioux is ally since early age, and i think it's time for us to merge to form a stronger tribe and we can coorperate more effectively..

and pls dont call TIP as refugees, we cant deny that TIP is a big family tribe, but there are experienced player inside TIP...

btw i dont expect a tribe hopper like u will understand!!!

Tribalwars Player Profile: dragonwarriors
Old tribe New tribe Date/Time
N/A AOD 06th August 2007 - 21:34:15
AOD None 27th August 2007 - 13:18:35
None AOD 27th August 2007 - 15:18:37
AOD ROME-S 31st August 2007 - 19:18:54
ROME-S ROME-E 13th September 2007 - 09:23:18
ROME-E BATZ 13th October 2007 - 20:17:55
BATZ POWER! 24th November 2007 - 01:21:41

and which tribe allied with them? AOD? ROME-S? ROME-E? BATZ? POWER!?

pls concern what u speak, and pls don't speak as if u are a loyal member of POWER!
who knows which tribe u will be joinning after 1 month???

BATZ POWER! 24th November 2007 - 01:21:41

are you spy from BATZ???
BATZ and POWER! is war now, how come u join POWER!?
i've heard that BATZ planning this war a long time ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.