Xig re-incarnated

DeletedUser137

Looks like XiG.1 and XiG.2 have returned to us from RUM along with alot of members.

DeletedUser

XIGgers revolt and leave RUM plantation in droves.

Tired of being mistreated and beaten by their RUM overlords, uppity XIGgers have thrown off their shackles of oppression and set off on their own. We at TW applaud the valiant effort of these XIGgers and wish them success in establishing a society where all XIGgers can be treated equally and are no longer forced to labor for the profits of RUM. For too long did they exist within RUM under the principle of being told they were equal but yet kept separate from other RUM members.

We can only hope that the other oppressed tribes within RUM can follow suit and once more strive for freedom. We stand ready to embrace TXAsians, MXicans and others when they too throw off the shackle of RUM.

DeletedUser

Tired of being mistreated and beaten by their RUM overlords, uppity XIGgers have thrown off their shackles of oppression and set off on their own. We at TW applaud the valiant effort of these XIGgers and wish them success in establishing a society where all XIGgers can be treated equally and are no longer forced to labor for the profits of RUM. For too long did they exist within RUM under the principle of being told they were equal but yet kept separate from other RUM members.

We can only hope that the other oppressed tribes within RUM can follow suit and once more strive for freedom. We stand ready to embrace TXAsians, MXicans and others when they too throw off the shackle of RUM.

I've had the longest day, sitting exams, slept for less than an hour last night and i have to go to work in 30 mins. But reading that message somehow, made me laugh.
Give yourself a pat on the back.

DeletedUser

What's so funny in that? Seems reasonable for me.

Firstly, Kurai sounded like martin luther king or something in that, very inspiration speach :icon_biggrin:

But, the laugh was for the bottom paragraph. quite humoerous.

DeletedUser

you dude, is practically amazing.

DeletedUser

rofl, very nicely written..

DeletedUser

thats one of the reasons he is tw's duke ;)
They need their head to bring the funnay.

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wish that I was good enough to play in TW. Between Bolaar and Kurai, it sounds like a fun place to be...

DeletedUser

lol, why do I suddenly want to join TW?

Its not for everyone, tis a different kind of tribe.
Discipline, constant war, team work, self sacrifice, a good sense of humor, raging aggression issues, and a strong stomach are required.

DeletedUser

I wish that I was good enough to play in TW. Between Bolaar and Kurai, it sounds like a fun place to be...

Bolaar is not a member of tw, he is a tuba member and tw is currently at war with him. Bolaar destroyed a founding member of tw, he will now be rimmed.

DeletedUser

Its not for everyone, tis a different kind of tribe.
Discipline, constant war, team work, self sacrifice, a good sense of humor, raging aggression issues, and a strong stomach are required.

Damn..I don't have the points anyways..

DeletedUser

Damn..I don't have the points anyways..

The nice thing about tw is that you don't necessarily have to have the points unlike FTR. tw will recruit you if you can contribute to their cause. If you own 2 villages, and 1 has a maxed out army and noble train, you can contribute.
If you own ten villages each with swords/spears mixed in with axes and cav, you cannot contribute.