anime

Darsia

Next question: Do we care?

My thoughts: I can't wait for kenpachi to start fighting again in bleach. It's only gonna be 2-4 episodes time :icon_biggrin:

Unless they do a naruto in which case it'll be 8-10 episodes time :icon_rolleyes:

Mighty-Matt

I used to watch alot of Dragonball Z as well as Tenchi Muyo and Gundam, no time for such things now though :(

I'm soo glad some other people mentioned Initial-D!!!, i've started getting the manga's aswell

My g/f is better than me at the coin-up game though (4th stage), and she's not even a true drifter!!

Gothic_Tease

I consider anime as a sub-cultural thing of Japan, and as such I find relevance in posting my opinions of bands etc from Japan.

GacKt FTW

I like Utada, but she's only famous thanks to KH...Must be said.

Darsia

:icon_neutral:

This isn't about the japs. It's about bleach. So GTFO nao!

Liez I know.

DeletedUser

I consider anime as a sub-cultural thing of Japan, and as such I find relevance in posting my opinions of bands etc from Japan.

GacKt FTW

Anime are cartoons and even though majority of them is made in Japan, Korea, China and even France are making a good deal of them.

Make your own thread about Japanese bands(their music 99.99% sucks).

DeletedUser

I'm the only one who has Full Metal Alchemist as a fave. For me it has the one of the best plot of all the anime I have seen.

O yeah one more fave. Death note. :D

only anime i've seen and i was like wow
if all anime's are all as good as FMA i'm gonna watch them all :p

DeletedUser

all i can say about anime is that WATCH HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI

best damn serie ever... better story than in prison break or such, you get hooked right in first episode and you will watch all 24 or so episodes in one day... and if you already like anime you would give away all other anime just to get your hands on HNNKNs third season right now... if you liked witch/vampire/werewolf game you will love HNNKN :icon_wink:

crom

*searches thread and finds nothing of interest*

*leaves*

:icon_rolleyes:

Closest thing I ever got to watching anime was pokemon...when I was about 5...

armoredguy

I used to watch alot of Dragonball Z as well as Tenchi Muyo and Gundam, no time for such things now though :(

I'm soo glad some other people mentioned Initial-D!!!, i've started getting the manga's aswell

My g/f is better than me at the coin-up game though (4th stage), and she's not even a true drifter!!

o_O your girlfriend has a car that drifts? you lucky dog >.>

GacKt FTW

O.O utada became famous before kh...at ff7 or something like that..must have signed a contract with square or something O.O

DeletedUser

anime is pretty good. i've watched dragonballZ(when i was like 8lol),yu yu hakashu,bleach,naruto,and some of death note.

DeletedUser

Ok:

Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Elfen Lied
Fullmetal Alchemist
Black Lagoon
Great Teacher Onizuka
Samurai Champloo
Samurai 7
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust

There must be some other good ones, but I can't remember all of them...

DeletedUser4797

Escaflowne, Berserk (despite being so edited from the manga) and Gantz are all pretty good. Neon Genesis Evangelion made too little sense. FMA was sort of good, though the end disappointed me. Bleach is too infected with Dragon Ball syndrome for me to watch it anymore, and Naruto is, well, shit.

Cowboy Bebop rox your sox though. Best anime music ever.