new speed round?

DeletedUser

anyone know what speed the new speed round is going to be and how long its going to last? this one ends really soon and the new one will be starting but theres no sign of it on the planned rounds yet.

i think it needs to be a fast round to bring people back, i liked it when it was a weekly round and then a weekend round, pretty fun then :)

DeletedUser

lolz

The first day I joined here I become a farm, I swear to kick ass next tme I'm playing - and then from the start :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I think us speed/arcade freaks deserve a 350 speed weekend after this slow round.

Moros, could you let us know what the details are for the new round?

RockAndRoll.

-PØZEY-

DeletedUser

yea its getting ever closer, and i think that a 350 weekend would be great, but in the future could we start having a few more really high speed rounds for the really dedicated players, they dont have to be long and they will give people a taste for speed that play for the first time, alot of people are new to speed and we need to encourage them that it is alot better then normal

maybe a higher player limit occasionally aswell? people like free stuff :p and need to be able to see for themselves that its good

just my thoughts, but back to the point in hand, its getting too close to the new speed round to be letting us know, how about a little extra time so that we can see if its right for us?

JustToner

#49 Round 46
Start: Saturday, 15/03/08 02:00
End: Sunday, 16/03/08 14:00
Description:
Player limit: 100
Requirements for victory:
Speed: 350
Unit speed: .4
Sleep mode: No
Account sitting: Yes
Morale: Yes
Buliding queue: Yes

you got your wish.

DeletedUser29841

Just what we need after this slower round- my second speed round and first fast one he he can't wait:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ok well not to moan here, but 2am to start a speed server?

but 350 is great and i thank you for that, my only quarrel is that there is 22 hours of no speed, why couldnt it be started on friday afternoon?

with this being the english round, obviously it should be english times, i am from england so i know that it will be 1am here when it starts and i cant wait for hours while people are building up :S

and nor can anyone else!

DeletedUser

heh, it'll be 9 pm for me. glad it starts then. I was getting worried I'd have to stay up until 12 midnight to just get into the speed server.

DeletedUser

I really want to get into this one, not been in one yet, i live in england so ill be up untill 1am to wait for it, a higher player limit would give people a taste for it and encourage more to buy premium to play it

DeletedUser

its not that I don't want to buy premium. Its just that I'm under 18. But a larger number would be good. I wouldn't have to rush just to get in.

DeletedUser

ok well not to moan here, but 2am to start a speed server?

but 350 is great and i thank you for that, my only quarrel is that there is 22 hours of no speed, why couldnt it be started on friday afternoon?

with this being the english round, obviously it should be english times, i am from england so i know that it will be 1am here when it starts and i cant wait for hours while people are building up :S

and nor can anyone else!

Since this is the English version, There are people from all over the world, Austrialia, US, England, Germany, Hawaii. So we try to make the start times varied so everyone gets a chance to have a good start time.

DeletedUser

ok moros i understand that, but most of the players are in the europe area, so most should be in a good old fashioned european time :) but i mean ill make a start and then have a sleep tomorrow, and then ill build up all over the day :) so thinking about it for dedicated members it works out well

but for people new... it needs some thought...

DeletedUser

ok moros i understand that, but most of the players are in the europe area, so most should be in a good old fashioned european time :) but i mean ill make a start and then have a sleep tomorrow, and then ill build up all over the day :) so thinking about it for dedicated members it works out well

but for people new... it needs some thought...

There will be other rounds with diffrent start times so people from other areas get a good start time.

DeletedUser

not true exactly. I've played once with a 50 member clan and only 3 were from europe.

DeletedUser

Grr, 2am !! lol...thats impossible to catch up with a 7 hour lead

Rockymj88

torturer666: ok well not to moan here, but 2am to start a speed server?

Rockymj88: just out of curiosity...what difference does it make to you torturer660? you were rimmed in the last round, do you really think you will fare any better in this new 350 speed? LMAO.

;)

DeletedUser

\
Rockymj88: just out of curiosity...what difference does it make to you torturer660? you were rimmed in the last round, do you really think you will fare any better in this new 350 speed? LMAO.

;)

Yes, he can. Everything is possible.
What makes you think he won't succeed?

You know, when first i tried speed i got nobled about 5-6 times. I didn't give up, true i got a little pissed off but there wasn't anything i could do about it since i wasn't used to it. Second time i tried it and i did a lot better, plus a friend helped me with the basic things of speed and i came to be duke of a tribe.
I'm not going to give you the whole story but two guys helped me a lot, one with basic staff and the other one with more advanced ones. I failed the first round but i got better and by the fourth round i was picking on big tribes and big players, you learn from failures, so did i and so might do torturer6660.

DeletedUser

Lol rocky, for your information, i had 2 villages nobled... thats not alot considering i had 7, and the rest were donated to my tribe because i quit... i may play under a different name this round so that i can build without trouble from you guys, because i know that im only going to have trouble from black just because of this round, and i can surprise people quite easily for your information, i may have been bad in STW2 repeat, but thats because i wasnt active ;) maybe if i can get a little more consistancy within the game i will do better

to me its not about being number one, i care more for the teamwork and the loyalty between players, its much more fun that way without the pressure of knowing that you need to play all your life...