Congrats on our new #1 SCIOVA

DeletedUser

Congrats

However much hate you will get from the former #1. You got it. Now hold on to it. ;)

DeletedUser23324

I present to you the leader of ~TSE~, i mean AWWWWW.

How proud you all must be.

DeletedUser

Congrats

However much hate you will get from the former #1. You got it. Now hold on to it. ;)

Sciova might be the new number 1 but you still lack being top 5 after the recruiting of almost 20 mil points in players well maybe 19 mil :)

So congrats to Sciova on being #1 now how long will you hold on to it before Awwww and VVV family take you out of the picture :)

DeletedUser

We take out SCIOVA in ranking?

Nah they can keep the first spot and I don't belive that it would mather that much.:)

Makeveli

They wont i mean us and ~TSE~ or AAAAWWW are on opposite sides of the world and SCI and VVV are very good allies.

And anyways theres always you and the rest of the LFK to get rid of first :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'll give congrats to SCIOVA. Their are a few good peeps up there I have heard.

I've also seen the invite mails Nyxx used to get and I'm betting that on you now. Enjoy. :)

DeletedUser23324

They wont i mean us and ~TSE~ or AAAAWWW are on opposite sides of the world and SCI and VVV are very good allies.

And anyways theres always you and the rest of the LFK to get rid of first :icon_cool:

Nothing makes me happier.

DeletedUser

SCIOVA will begin to collect taxes from LFKD :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

well done SCIOVA, i hope you stay up their, it will be a nice change of scene :)

DeletedUser

Sci, Archblade demands two months premium as well, I can pay half to make it easy on you.;P

DeletedUser

Well done Sci

Nice to be top target I can tell you :icon_biggrin:

One hell of a reputation you have to live up to at No1 as the last tribe did it for so long and so well.

Dont make a farce of it

Hail

DeletedUser

Congrats SCI

You can't just say congrats to the top tribe, they're a family and have achieved this ranking as a family. So I suppose I will just leave it at that.

Enjoy it, live it up.

Just make sure you take a pic of it.

DeletedUser23324

Sciros have done well over the last few months and have resisted(if i remember) trying to rub it in our faces on the forum. A show of some maturity on this forum is worth a gratz on it's own.