Colossus will be the HOT commander again

loss of fait

GO AWAY!!! No one wanted you to be the leader and no one wants you on these forums!!!

Go crawl back under your rock!!!

Stupid Alias poster or not even on this world

HAHAHAHA YOU ARE A NOOB!

I am not an alias, and never was one!
I was a honorable member of ROFL and Founder of CEG.

I heard a lot about you from some SW3 members, don't get me started.

DeletedUser7529

HAHAHAHA YOU ARE A NOOB!

zalasta got rimmed by aten. (formerly mickeyme)

'nuff said.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA YOU ARE A NOOB!

wasn't the founder of CEG MountainManiac?

DeletedUser

And I don't see Aten coming in and attacking MPX we are Allies not NAP's We may not have gotten into the Aten Hot War but that wont cause Aten to suddenly start attacking us. Come on people get real here. When tribes start attacking like that then everyone would turn on that tribe. No tribe out there would trust them so they would surly all go together to get ride of them. This is why it would never go down like that.

DeletedUser

Bish, Shade, and Colossus are all great leaders. I would fight under their flag any day. Simple as that.

Ripfin

And I don't see Aten coming in and attacking MPX we are Allies not NAP's We may not have gotten into the Aten Hot War but that wont cause Aten to suddenly start attacking us. Come on people get real here. When tribes start attacking like that then everyone would turn on that tribe. No tribe out there would trust them so they would surly all go together to get ride of them. This is why it would never go down like that.

shows how much you know since Aten players did attack CAKE players while both our tribes were allied with ea. other.

DeletedUser

Come on people get real here. When tribes start attacking like that then everyone would turn on that tribe. No tribe out there would trust them so they would surly all go together to get ride of them. This is why it would never go down like that.

While obviously Aten has no interest in attacking MPX, both HOT and TW have done that exact same thing you describe. HOT with CEG and TW with Aten.
And nothing happened.

DeletedUser

True, unfortunately. Allegiances seems to last only as long as they're beneficial in this world. Not that I'm particuarly surprised...

DeletedUser2013

Some things never change. I leave for months....come back and the same old YADA YADA YADA. I had hoped that some things would have at least advanced in the prop forums...YAWN.

DeletedUser

YEs

Yeah i knew he's been here a long time judging by how big he is but it looks to me like his opinion about JAck is biased

DeletedUser2013

Being propoganda, the conclusions one arrives at are driven by that, but I have observed him to at least draw from facts and events to get to where he wants to go........Cpt Jack is a very controversial figure and has been since way back. Even in ATEN he has taken his share of scrutiny, but like any leader, the hits will come from outside and inside. ATEN is still strong, and full of integrity in my own opinion and Jacks efforts to improve ATEN and the game are legendary. IT was Jack brought HOBO in and for that, I will always be thankful. I have been gone these past months and have catching up to do, but the ATEN leaders are still worthy of the respect of the tribe and family......outsiders will always find ways to criticize. So bias is not a bad thing.......just don't get sucked in. Krauser is good for some well thought out discussion, however.

DeletedUser

W2 takes yet another hit at the return of the unskilled Rightzilla.

DeletedUser

Being propoganda, the conclusions one arrives at are driven by that, but I have observed him to at least draw from facts and events to get to where he wants to go........Cpt Jack is a very controversial figure and has been since way back. Even in ATEN he has taken his share of scrutiny, but like any leader, the hits will come from outside and inside. ATEN is still strong, and full of integrity in my own opinion and Jacks efforts to improve ATEN and the game are legendary. IT was Jack brought HOBO in and for that, I will always be thankful. I have been gone these past months and have catching up to do, but the ATEN leaders are still worthy of the respect of the tribe and family......outsiders will always find ways to criticize. So bias is not a bad thing.......just don't get sucked in. Krauser is good for some well thought out discussion, however.

If it wasnt for Jack Aten would not have been as strong as it is now.
Now Jack isnt the top leader Aten only go down and down and their stats against TW and HOT are in my opinion pathetic.

DeletedUser

Yeah i knew he's been here a long time judging by how big he is but it looks to me like his opinion about JAck is biased

Thats exacly my point, I didn't give any opinion on Cpt_Jack. I made a joke everyone understood except you, not about any player but about a fictional forum defense system.
Then for some reason you felt offended and decided it would be witty to say I wish to be "smart and big" as him, wich is absurd to anyone who knows me and unrelated to my initial post.

DeletedUser

*shrugs* just ignore him, he's just a little kid who think cpt_jack is the coolest player in world 2, I did too when i started the game but now I think dwarveneree and Jinks are the cool guys in TW.:icon_razz:

Lippa and dreid ftw :icon_razz: Those two crack me up

Edit: Oh, and Jack up there :icon_biggrin: Never change, and never become like the cpt JK :lol:

DeletedUser7529

Thats exacly my point, I didn't give any opinion on Cpt_Jack. I made a joke everyone understood except you, not about any player but about a fictional forum defense system.
Then for some reason you felt offended and decided it would be witty to say I wish to be "smart and big" as him, wich is absurd to anyone who knows me and unrelated to my initial post.

Take it easy on him Jack, it's not his fault he's a little slow.