World 21 Map[s]

DeletedUser41874

you dont need to be a tight tribe in one K to rule, WAND! in w17 were one of the most spread out tribes there was but now they are the top tribe,so we wont know who is going to survive for a good month now as alot of these top tribes will disapear to either merges or just faid away as the leaders and players will quit this world as always happens, hopefully all the maps will just entertain us all untill nobles appear and then the fun can truly begin....

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
you dont need to be a tight tribe in one K to rule, WAND! in w17 were one of the most spread out tribes there was but now they are the top tribe,so we wont know who is going to survive for a good month now as alot of these top tribes will disapear to either merges or just faid away as the leaders and players will quit this world as always happens, hopefully all the maps will just entertain us all untill nobles appear and then the fun can truly begin....

Not really, they were spread over 2 continents... While CHE!!! is in 5 K's and almost as succesfull :icon_wink:

in The Morning

capt you should have referred to Hippos, we were the better example.

DeletedUser41874

almost but not quite, the point is tribes that are holding a single K will need to work alot harder than tribes that cover many Ks as they will have to fight their way out or just become diner for the others..

DeletedUser

almost but not quite, the point is tribes that are holding a single K will need to work alot harder than tribes that cover many Ks as they will have to fight their way out or just become diner for the others..

I thought it was the other way round... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yeh, in a K tribe you just smash through the spread out tribes..

thayerdaslaya

Sister Tribes

{R}ising family
{R}, {KFO}, {KFE}

we're now sister tribes

maybe you could make a map with all the family tribes or the rankings of families

Darkknight758

I hate how yall discriminate gainst families if they all have good ldrs then they will work sucesfully

DeletedUser

I hate how yall discriminate gainst families if they all have good ldrs then they will work sucesfully

If they have three branches... 2-3 days into the world I am sure the leaders are gods walking among mere mortals...

Darkknight758

LOL XD nah they probably just mass recruiting families who will fall sooner than expected and see how so called families work

thayerdaslaya

grrrrrr

We'll see about that won't we (your probably right but k45 is a disaster as it is)

woot.

time will come k55 will be the most controversial continent...

3 kewl tribes sharing a single continent. i lurve it. :D

enjo67

Personally, I see little point in family tribes, especially so early in the game. If they are lead well then they may survive, however at this stage on a world, family tribes are just to continue mass-recruitment after member limit in one tribe is reached.

woot.

definitely, family tribes will fail (at a very early stage of the game). its imposible to recruit 300 WOOT! members (100 members each, 3 tribe)

Darkknight758

Personally, I see little point in family tribes, especially so early in the game. If they are lead well then they may survive, however at this stage on a world, family tribes are just to continue mass-recruitment after member limit in one tribe is reached.

Exactly and mass recruitment leads 2 mass failure early b/c all of the noobs will get sniped early in game and hopefully so will the spies

DeletedUser

Exactly and mass recruitment leads 2 mass failure early b/c all of the noobs will get sniped early in game and hopefully so will the spies

My strategy is just to mass recruit all the nubs I can find and use them as a shield till I get my OD rank high enough to convince whichever tribe ends up steamrolling the area that I'd be better on their side than against it.

It's pretty much the only way I'll get in one since I deleted my old acc and took a few months break, so now I look like a nub myself.

DeletedUser

mapp.png

DNY - Pink
SHYT - Orange
MuFFin - Green
21+ - Black
PoE - White
Hansa - Blue