E.L.F. Declared war on Reborn!

DeletedUser

First off.. who ever said whos ELF is a complete idiot don't you ever look at th top 20?

ELF jumped the ranks way fast.. like 2 weeks they went from top 30 to top 20..

Personally ELF sorry to say but half your members joined by force join or be destroyed..

Lookie here

As for a large selection of ELF is going to be destroyed because there was out in the mits of battle.. I think ELF will win in a decent sized area.. The rest you have lost ELF.

Reborn just send troops to the front not sure what continent that is.. just support them well..

TBH I hope the best for Reborn.

Scarge

Personally ELF sorry to say but half your members joined by force join or be destroyed..

that's not 100% true,

we just noble as mutch as we can in our kontinent that are red dots if that is a player that rather joins then get's nobeled that's his dicision, when we target some one we dont invite him, Chicken mayo (former reborn) did not join under force, althought we did noble some villy's we never told him join ore die, eventually he wanted to join on his own

-Scarge

DeletedUser

Ya, and then he decided to give you information from our forums. We now know what kind of players elf takes in. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

that's not 100% true,

we just noble as mutch as we can in our kontinent that are red dots if that is a player that rather joins then get's nobeled that's his dicision, when we target some one we dont invite him, Chicken mayo (former reborn) did not join under force, althought we did noble some villy's we never told him join ore die, eventually he wanted to join on his own

-Scarge

Um bold letters please, its the same thing D.D.R did in K32..

DeletedUser

viva la nelps!

to war we go!

Fight for honor, Fight with strength and power, Fight for your Family Til' death and further more

Scarge

Ya, and then he decided to give you information from our forums. We now know what kind of players elf takes in. :icon_wink:

Chicken mayo talked whit some members some time and decided he would be better off in elf then reborn i can hardly disagree whit him looking at the kontinent he was in

-Scarge

Cinibun

People seem to be so sure that Reborn will win this one, but don't be so sure. If E.L.F. has the capability to make excellent planning, and coordinate attacks, they just might be able to outnumber the Reborn in K37 (K36 is the Massive ELF nest).

Also, in K73, it looks like it may actually be a good fight. In that kontinent there are 53 ELF Villages (300,000 points) and 33 Reborn Villages (195,000 points). ELF may be able to Destroy some Reborn there, possibly controlling the K.

DeletedUser

Yes but you forget that we have ra in that area, and now thanks to scarge of elf, tw will be helping in the area as well. Its not like we are alone. If we really end up losing this fight, i can call on other allies. Tw arent our only allies after all. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes but you forget that we have ra in that area, and now thanks to scarge of elf, tw will be helping in the area as well. Its not like we are alone. If we really end up losing this fight, i can call on other allies. Tw arent our only allies after all. :icon_wink:

I dont think you really need to call... Probably there will be a competion of who nobles more ELF villages... And after all Scarge posts i guess that lots of people will join just to annoy him.

DeletedUser817

Once I get everything set in k56, I'll more than likely be coming to k36 to have some fun with a few of my Reborn friends. If ELF is still around by then that is.

DeletedUser4682

I really dont know why Reborn declared war on ELF in the first place, A new crusade has begun and Reborn I ask that you send you members in K37 support, they need it.

Lord Nunn

DeletedUser

haha thats kinda funny. reborn with almost 8 million points is going to call on their allies to fight a tribe with just under 4 million points? that kinda makes me sad.:icon_cry: i always help the top tribes in respect but this... if this happens my respect will be gone.

by the way go ELF! i have a good feeling youll come out on top :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser3615

Alas Elf took cookies from our cookie jar. Oh well we were wondering about how to gain some villages anyway.

DeletedUser

haha thats kinda funny. reborn with almost 8 million points is going to call on their allies to fight a tribe with just under 4 million points? that kinda makes me sad.:icon_cry: i always help the top tribes in respect but this... if this happens my respect will be gone.

by the way go ELF! i have a good feeling youll come out on top :icon_biggrin:

Dude shut the hell up you have no idea what your talking about.. RA is Reborn you moron..