backstabbers club

DeletedUser

bah i jus replied to this and the net buggered up.

yeh grant does suck. i have never denied backstabbing anyone (uh oh here comes mr random guys bulls**t again) i won the scenario and round 54 without kodak fyi grant then r 55 we shared the legit way. since when have u played a round where you have not used sid? seriously stop with the bull mate you and almost every damn top player uses it at some point through out each round. and no grant you had a tribe of 5 when u and best were attacking me 3 of the others including jayjay were helping you, and for what a huge 2 villages. the other 4 you got after sleep mode when i had decided to quit the round ;) and the really funny thing about that.. i had already cleared the rank 1 player and was almost troopless when u decided to attack and OMG i held against you easy ROFL. I'm not crying about you changing names i just think it is immature to always do it. i said via skype the other day to use your normal name and you didnt because you said " No i dont want it to be banned" why would it be banned? cos you know you cheat regularly.. LOL! And seriously whats the thrills and joy in making aloias after alias to play? your just getting rid of unwanted attention you know if you played as your main name you would be a target from the very start.

Alex

DeletedUser24665

Banned for account sharing hi?

Alex soon as you get attacked you but in the illegal scripts n stuff don't even lie lol. Also you get IP banned for using illegal scripts which I don't use, so I have nothing to worry about. No rules about no backstabbing. I don't care who wins the round. As soon as the round is over prob no one even looks at the rankings of past rounds, so I don't care about even being on there. IF I did I would use my own name and get it up there all the time, but no I like to have fun change my name and backstab people Lol.

DeletedUser24665

Anyway I'm off. I haven't got time to listen to you crying over an online game. Play the game how you want to play it, even if that means winning or losing.

DeletedUser

how would u know what i do? i use the troop adding script where u have to click recruit. i basically always have. WHO was the person who told other players to use that for it to be legal? OMG it was me.. who told admins about it and got verification that indeed it was legal OMFG the answer to that me again grant. now i dont even use the scripts unless i have just taken shitloads of villages (for lag reasons) so meh @ you grant and lolol sure you do. how is using an alias "fun" you said most people end up knowing who you are so the scared factor from n00bs is once again stuck in there mind.. if maybe you used your own name like i always do then you would possibly have some "fun" why dont i use aliases? because i know that annoying noobs will stay away from me yes but the main reason because i know if and when i am big enough people like you who are scared of me will end up raping me.. If i used an alias i could do the exact same as you every round..

oh btw grant next round im using an alias just for the hell of it.. see if i can discover the "fun" that you experience round after round.. see if i really am depriving myself..

DeletedUser19160

how would u know what i do? i use the troop adding script where u have to click recruit. i basically always have. WHO was the person who told other players to use that for it to be legal? OMG it was me.. who told admins about it and got verification that indeed it was legal OMFG the answer to that me again grant. now i dont even use the scripts unless i have just taken shitloads of villages (for lag reasons) so meh @ you grant and lolol sure you do. how is using an alias "fun" you said most people end up knowing who you are so the scared factor from n00bs is once again stuck in there mind.. if maybe you used your own name like i always do then you would possibly have some "fun" why dont i use aliases? because i know that annoying noobs will stay away from me yes but the main reason because i know if and when i am big enough people like you who are scared of me will end up raping me.. If i used an alias i could do the exact same as you every round..

oh btw grant next round im using an alias just for the hell of it.. see if i can discover the "fun" that you experience round after round.. see if i really am depriving myself..

nice idea.. I'm doing the same next round :lol:

DeletedUser

Last time I seen you play aiden I rimmed you :p

Grant you rimmed your friends account while i was away and being sat by ur mate :icon_razz:

Damn your good :icon_rolleyes:

grant sucks :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

grant502 is a good player, but if he will EVER backstab ME, i will open 2 cans of pwn juice ater for him. LMAO mateysss

DeletedUser

grant502 is a good player, but if he will EVER backstab ME, i will open 2 cans of pwn juice ater for him. LMAO mateysss

to backstab you have to be a friend or ally to begin with..

And knowing grant he wouldnt become friends with someone like you ;) As for being an ally.. to grant being his ally means (im going to eat you later and thanks in advance for building my villages)

Alex

caz7

grant is hilarious 50% of these forums have a complaint about him lol.

DeletedUser24665

to backstab you have to be a friend or ally to begin with..

And knowing grant he wouldnt become friends with someone like you ;) As for being an ally.. to grant being his ally means (im going to eat you later and thanks in advance for building my villages)

Alex

:axemen:Correct.

DeletedUser

but i didn't say that i WANT to become friends with grant502 >:)

blackferret, you should buy glasses and read better cuz i said something else

JustToner

Lmao, I love these forums, if it’s not for the bickering it is for the rubbish insults,
Grant you are not 1337
commandos01s village (508|516) K55 9,318 Grant502 [Schhh] JustToner [Rome] 13th February 2008 - 16:11:44

that proves it, to be noble by me within a few hours of a round claiming your quitting because I out played you, and yes that was the last stw round I played I think, so I’m not unsure if you have improved but you can’t go around claiming to be all super emperor, when in fact your quiet weak
as for a few other people, I’m sick of seeing people relying on a second player in their account for while they rest, it’s a game not a challenge for success, therefore people should enjoy this game and not spend 16 hrs a day online just to be number 1, if it not dangerous for your health it quiet sad.
And I agree with tompa on how he said if he play TW he struggles to attack people, there is no target for the elder stw players, (as in elder in don’t mean good I mean people who have been around from the early days), that is why I ended up leaving to play slow worlds, and if I ever return I will only not attack one or two players and I’m sure they know who I’m on about.

Black and Gold

but I don't care if I win or lose I have fun backstabbing people. TruCulent I opened a can of pwn juice on you.

u told fearn u want him next round thats y i nobled u, but call it backstabbing idc i do what i want.

You called it backstabbing.

Didn't realise DI had reached such lows that it counted RoT wannabes amongst its membership.

caz7

Lmao, I love these forums, if it’s not for the bickering it is for the rubbish insults,
Grant you are not 1337
commandos01s village (508|516) K55 9,318 Grant502 [Schhh] JustToner [Rome] 13th February 2008 - 16:11:44

that proves it, to be noble by me within a few hours of a round claiming your quitting because I out played you, and yes that was the last stw round I played I think, so I’m not unsure if you have improved but you can’t go around claiming to be all super emperor, when in fact your quiet weak
as for a few other people, I’m sick of seeing people relying on a second player in their account for while they rest, it’s a game not a challenge for success, therefore people should enjoy this game and not spend 16 hrs a day online just to be number 1, if it not dangerous for your health it quiet sad.
And I agree with tompa on how he said if he play TW he struggles to attack people, there is no target for the elder stw players, (as in elder in don’t mean good I mean people who have been around from the early days), that is why I ended up leaving to play slow worlds, and if I ever return I will only not attack one or two players and I’m sure they know who I’m on about.

I 100% agree but its the people who do this make the people who don't want to do, do it to keep up with competition. I NEVER win speed rounds because I don't have enough time to keep up with these 24/7 players who always manage to get 1M points a round. People using scripts make it even harder. It would be nice a round without account sitting.

bertie37

DADDypimp is a poser and a nuub He has lied to me And is a poser i would like to tell you about daddypimp..

ok i took a side to auskilla and kodaks side because i Talked to irock on the speed round on daddys account he messaged me first i couldent ignore it. he said a person beside you nobled me can you noble him back i was like sure let me get noble men. at this time i was shareing my account bertie37 world 12 2.3mil points with daddypimp i belived daddy he thought me alot but now i lost my trust in him. not only he changed the pass to bertie37 but called me names..... his 19 years old he should grow up eh trying to call a 11year old homie *Crip* names.. I have researched daddyjay rank 5 world 3.... when daddypimp told me that was his account i belived him since he was beliveibal but after i reasearched it turns out it was a 28 year old u.s.a person who is white not black and has a beutiful wife.

This goes out to all daddys friends that DADDY is a LIer and a poser ...