1st Announcement: A confession..

DeletedUser

First I must confess that on this special day, I wanted this announcement to say something else entirely. Now this announcement is going to be a beg to the rest of the High Performance players.

My eyes and ears have told me of many players who wish to quit this round. I am begging everyone who has considered to leave, to stay. We antagonists are nothing without the superheroes. Please don't leave us like this.

Now on for what I wish to announce. There is a tribe that exists, that you will not find, a tribe that has infiltrated every one of the other tribes. Easily might I add. We hoped for a challenge, but every one of you has so happily accepted new members in an attempt at mass recruiting, well maybe not everyone was mass recruiting, but none of you kept a closed door policy. But nevertheless, we have much in store for you all.

We shall arrive soon, and soon we shall reveal ourselves, but just know now, that everyone reading this has multiple rats inside of their tribe (assuming of course you're in a tribe worth bugging). With the exception of DOKDO and ALONE, we are watching attentively and preparing for the best time to be out in the open.

It will be on a day you least want it to arrive.
It will be done in a fashion in which we wish to change the Tribal Wars playing strategy.
It will be done by players you are closely affiliated with, and ones you think are least likely to turn redcoat.

We publicly announce that we will only have serious discussion in the form of announcements, and FAQs that shall be answered in our profile, which will come in due time. For now, we want there to just be a small amount of worry. And later on, we will have little discussion since we are villains, and any name sullying done will be in our favour.

We also publically announce, that since we are doing this out of spite of a repetitive form of gameplay, and rarely see solo players win rounds. We shall have an unofficial NAP with all tribeless (in addition to WhoWantsToLiveForever) players until they are in their prime, or wish to pick a fight with us first.

We also publically announce that there is no reason for those tribes recruiting to stop, as we have already dug ourselves deep into the diplomacy of every tribe. And that from now on, this isn't your game, but ours. You may kick players already in, but keep in mind that's the panic we wish to see in the tribes.

So we again wish to say that we don't want the skilled players to quit. We have worked so hard to come up with the maze for the TW mice to scurry through, and it'd be a dissappointment for all to quit when we want to see how you handle the new form of gameplay we have in store. Rest assured, we are not going to cheat, everything we will do is going to be within the rules. We are not hackers, we are not pushing resources, multiaccounting, or taking advantage of any glitch that may or may not exists. But we still want a challenge, and this ladies and gentlemen, shall not do if you all leave.

DeletedUser

I've heard of this being done on a different server, but my memory slips me o hich one. It was also attempted once on .net but failed. I even tried to get a pack of "elites" to do this in combination with a POKE ball circle like in w10.

Nothing new, but different then normal.

Let's see how it pays off.

DeletedUser

Boring. Back it up pl0x. Don't make this another empty threat and I won't post pictures like these.

bruceleelol.jpg

ender_wiggin

Anyone who does this is a horrible player, and a coward.

Call yourselves villians, call yourself whatever you want:

Any player that does this will be blackballed in all worlds. You will never be able to play under any of your previous names without being catted. Believe me when I say I can enforce this.

No good tribes will take you. Your names will be targeted in all worlds.

And you will be defeated.

You can take that to the bank.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No need to inflate his ego ender, he's probably just annoyed cause he wasn't getting enough attention ^^

DeletedUser

Sounds like a while lot of nothing to me, just another alias trying to stir up trouble and become famous.

Chances are he's some guy on the rim that I've farmed.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A shame that HarveyDent only plays in 22 and has a small 75 point village.

I'm sure there are people who know who this guy is. But my challenge is to Harvey.

If you're not man enough to post under your main account then you truly are a coward. If this whole thing is true, then bring it on.

I bet I know who one of your friends is.

DeletedUser

Harvey were you talking about a Shadowtribe of some sort? :icon_confused:
A shame that HarveyDent only plays in 22 and has a small 75 point village.

I'm sure there are people who know who this guy is. But my challenge is to Harvey.

If you're not man enough to post under your main account then you truly are a coward. If this whole thing is true, then bring it on.

I bet I know who one of your friends is.
As for you, you still only exist because you are a little too far from me and/or WWTLF to keep under a tight leash.
I mean be as arrogant as you like, but please, have at least something IG to back up all the crap you talk in PnP.
Anything?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Harvey were you talking about a Shadowtribe of some sort? :icon_confused:

As for you, you still only exist because you are a little too far from me and/or WWTLF to keep under a tight leash.
I mean be as arrogant as you like, but please, have at least something IG to back up all the crap you talk in PnP.
Anything?

Actually I'm in WWTLF's farming area. Ever since I ate one of his scouts he hasn't been attacking me since.

Am I being arrogant again? Hm...I'll have to try and work on not being arrogant more...

DeletedUser

I made a solid promise to only publicly communicate through FAQ's on our profile to come, and in announcements, but many people seem to not understand that we are about being antagonists. We want to be the exact opposite of an honourable tribe, believe it or not, being cowardly is one of the things that we'd obviously do. Guess people missed that somewhere. We keep few promises. Which is why we shall only make a few of them.

DeletedUser

I made a solid promise to only publicly communicate through FAQ's on our profile to come, and in announcements, but many people seem to not understand that we are about being antagonists. We want to be the exact opposite of an honourable tribe, believe it or not, being cowardly is one of the things that we'd obviously do. Guess people missed that somewhere. We keep few promises. Which is why we shall only make a few of them.

If that's the case, then surely you want change.

Well you see, change you may get, but it's not all you thought it was cracked up to be. Change from honorable, to cowardly, and people just wont want to listen.

So, you can have your ways, but we'll ignore them, believe me.

DeletedUser48841

Nice propa, Harvey :icon_smile:
I think a bit suspense is good for the classic server, hard enough that only 600 are playing there.
I don´t understand the indignation of the others.
Spys are as old as this game, also playing a bit dirty.

DeletedUser

The way I see this is, they're just players...I kill players...when they poke their heads out of their shells if any are in my area I'll kill them.

ender_wiggin

No tribe will make any agreements with a tribe based on treachery. When you appear, I'm pretty sure tribes will unite to kill you, as the idea of treachery is the one hated most in this, and any other, game.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No tribe will make any agreements with a tribe based on treachery. When you appear, I'm pretty sure tribes will unite to kill you, as the idea of treachery is the one hated most in this, and any other, game.

Quoted for truth.

Nevertheless, you might just spice up this world a bit; so sure, bring it on, we'll be up for the challenge (hopefully there will actually be one).