The lies of D*D and Mattaus's Stupidity

DeletedUser

But it's technically not darkaniken. It's whoever owns his account.

DeletedUser

But it's technically not darkaniken. It's whoever owns his account.

Both accounts are banned (darkaniken+Docred) for some reason..

Somehow the mods managed to ban him/them on whatever ground, but it took them almost 10 days before they replied to my request.. and at that time the player had already deleted lol..

BTT:
D*D are liars
Mattaus is stupid

DeletedUser

Well, after reading the mails/conversations over again, and about half this thread, I still don't understand what's going on. I also know that nothing I can say or do will change your mind, so... I guess this is goodbye dark.

I'm a little disapointed in your decision, but it is yours to make, and after all, it is just a game. Unfourtunatly if D*D and ROA go to war, you WILL be targeted and I WILL attack you. Good luck, it's been fun getting to know you, and it will be fun to fight you.

-sid

cooled ice

reply to the thread

oh yes gangsta...it is i who conspired everything...now leave me alone :icon_neutral:

ps. who is GanGsta??

bamsefar

I wonder what we would do without drama, war and terror..

There would almost be nothing to talk about :)

DeletedUser

No, we get infracted for that..

Im amazed that we havent gotten infracted for that Cage/red dolka pot bikini talk earlier :lol:

DeletedUser28662

Mods are waigting for picture, then download, then infract everybody there go to that topic.

(I'm so going to be infracted for this)

DeletedUser

isnt talking about infractions not allowed?

I think talking about not talking about infractions is also not allowed.

Then again, I think talking about talking about not talking about infractions is also not allowed.

Then again...

DeletedUser

I looks after all the numties in the tribes Loek and bullies then every so often to send out defenses and help each other - Duke of Internal affairs is basically a sh(one)t shovelllin' job, but Im actually quite good at it - well normally.

Thats a long text for "Yes, we need to rephrase it".. as long as you're there as "DUKE" of Affairs plus the circs Ive seen from you, then I consider you a leader of D*D..

(Best of luck with that - you're very welcome to him !!)

I cant figure out if you're sad or mad that he left you.. or both.. in the mails Ive seen you asked him to think twice, step away from the comp. before he made any rash decision and so on and so, and this obsession with him now being on "my side" is just.. well.. annoying, idiotic etc :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

To keep this from needlessly continueing. Yes, ckkapoa is the duke of affairs, I would know as I made him it, as well as manage the profiles of D*D. If people have a problem with that, well I couldn't care less.

DeletedUser

I have no problem with it GS, its your choice 100% and I wont/cant change it :) I just find it stupid thats hes denying his position..

DeletedUser

To keep this from needlessly continueing. Yes, ckkapoa is the duke of affairs, I would know as I made him it, as well as manage the profiles of D*D. If people have a problem with that, well I couldn't care less.

Then update our forums knucklehead. :)