Restart Server?

DeletedUser

Depends on what kind of a player you are and how much you like each part of the game. Personally I like the part when you are around 500k, up to 1-.1,5 mil, afterwards it kind of starts to be boring  But I know other people that like that part better then this :p Or other might like the beggining

DeletedUser

on travian the reason you lose everything at the end of the year and a winner is declared is because it gets boring just sitting around taking people out 1 by 1.:)

I don't know if TW gets as boring as i haven't played it for very long but hearing about people with 200 villages+ sounds like it might.:icon_confused:

200 villages is a noob amount of villages. Until you get 1000 you are nobody. I mean in every world any noob can noble 200 villages on rim (end of a map). In world 13 there is a noob handling 670 villages because his nobles are 99% empty villages of quitting tribemates.

Last edited by a moderator:

eric th king

how could you ever look after 1000 villages? that is a scary amount!

DeletedUser

you turn into a sort of village organising machine... its suprisingly easier than you think.

I'm tired.

DeletedUser22924

in w6 i could have 300 or so vills, but i decided it would take too much time without premium. so i keep growing but at a very slow pace, excpet when war breaks.

DeletedUser

By using scripts.
idk how to use it.
Fake scripts are forbidden afaik and that is not as helpful as it seemed. :icon_idea:
I have 400 and it is easy to manage it. Just jump between groups and make all coins by one click. And for farming you may use notepad if farming still is actual in old worlds.

DeletedUser

idk how to use it.
Fake scripts are forbidden afaik and that is not as helpful as it seemed. :icon_idea:
I have 400 and it is easy to manage it. Just jump between groups and make all coins by one click. And for farming you may use notepad if farming still is actual in old worlds.

No one farms in the old worlds :|

And you don't need 1000 villages before you are somebody, that's just stupid.

DeletedUser

No one farms in the old worlds :|

And you don't need 1000 villages before you are somebody, that's just stupid.
I played w11, w12, w14 and I know what I am talking. Being on rim any noob can noble 200 villages. But noob can not noble 1000. But noob still can noble 673 vills (in w13 this is happened)
:icon_idea:

tpwch

The number of villages means nothing. What matters is the size of the army, and how you use them.

A year or so progressed world is nice because by then you will have gotten to know many of the remaining people quite well, both on your side and on the enemy side. Its adds a new depth.

Managing a few hundred or even 1000 villages isn't that hard as long as you have premium, doesn't take more than 5-10 minutes a day if you use the (legal) mass recruitment quickbar script (except when there is fighting going on, that obviously takes more time). Without premium it would be a pain.

DeletedUser

The number of villages means nothing. What matters is the size of the army, and how you use them.

A year or so progressed world is nice because by then you will have gotten to know many of the remaining people quite well, both on your side and on the enemy side. Its adds a new depth.

Managing a few hundred or even 1000 villages isn't that hard as long as you have premium, doesn't take more than 5-10 minutes a day if you use the (legal) mass recruitment quickbar script (except when there is fighting going on, that obviously takes more time). Without premium it would be a pain.
I Made 750k Without Premium On world 1 :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

It's not about the villages or the army use. It's about the fun :)

Oh, and also about the mindless worshipers, that too of course. Still working on that bit though.

DeletedUser

It's not about the villages or the army use. It's about the fun :)

Oh, and also about the mindless worshipers, that too of course. Still working on that bit though.
/Agrees,

Was you in plague in world 11 by any chance?

DeletedUser

Wow, world 11, 12 and 14 you say? I'm astounded.[/sarcasm]

So your calling Laura a noob are you?
You = Moron
Poor nooby :) Have you another record in TW than your small w13 account? Or do you prefer trolling with aliases? :lol:
Account "Laura" does not exist in TWstats.
200 villages is nothing.

DeletedUser

Tbh if you get to 200 villages you can get to 1000 villages as well. All you need is time. But most noobs do not survive till 200 villages. The ones who survive can survive later as well.

DeletedUser

sebster10 why do you try look like kid? Or maybe you do not try but you are kid.

Go to TWstats and type there your nickname. If you did not know but ingame and forum nicknames are the same. If you have an account in another world and you allow for yourself trashtalks so it is obvious that you do not care about your forum account and you will be banned so you will create another nameless account for abusing purposes.

I do not know who is Laura. I guess if that account does not exist in TWstats so that player did quit and for now it does not matter who was it.

And finally you need to be more mature in this forum. It is not a kindergarten.

DeletedUser22924

@CBduke: why are u acting as if 200 vills is nothing, in the hands of a skilled player they can be used with a deadly force and efficiency.

DeletedUser

Hey all my mate doesnt play this game he plays something called travian and its the same sort of game but tribal wars is much better, he says his game restarts the server and u lose everything that u have and have to restart.

does tribal wars do this?

because i dont want to lose all my effort

message back

yes i have played travian before, it sucks, It Restarts the sever like every year, and it makes it very unfair if you dont want to pay, because you can pay for 25% more income on resources or for 10% defensive or offensive bonus, and villages can not get very big, i personally think tribal wars is 100x better then travian, but travian has a nice thing that you can settle villages, and to answer your question, No, tribalwars does not reset the servers, world 1 has been around for over 7 years that i know of... and still not been reset