Owned?

sp.ag

1st not just his tribe
2nd we are not scared of anyone who calls his village Start Up Practice!.

Keep practicing.

A) Thats becuase i am not playing this world seriously; as i have my tribe all ready for w32.
B) The name of the Village is that for a reason; i am trying a different style to to start with.
C)Perhaps if you knew anything about me then you wouldnt talk as if you were half the player i am:icon_wink: Thats no arrogance talking thats Fact.

DeletedUser

C)Perhaps if you knew anything about me then you wouldnt talk as if you were half the player i am:icon_wink: Thats no arrogance talking thats Fact.

Yeah I do.... your the guy with a village in W31 just for practice... what a guy

DeletedUser

A) Thats becuase i am not playing this world seriously; as i have my tribe all ready for w32.
B) The name of the Village is that for a reason; i am trying a different style to to start with.

sp.ag, do i know you from somewhere? your name looks familiar...

LastApparatus

Yeah I do.... your the guy with a village in W31 just for practice... what a guy

:icon_rolleyes:

If you think sp.ag is a joke, join W32 and see for yourself how much of a joke he is. Otherwise, if all you're going to do is make lame little pithy comments, keep quiet. A lot of people know sp.ag, and like sp.ag, and aside from being a great player, he has lots of friends and knows how to effectively use P&P to his advantage -- In short, he'll most likely end up humiliating you, whether it's in the game, or on the forums.

Before any ignorant pissant decides to take my previous post ("teh sp.ag is teh sux") serious and assume I'm making no sense or being a hypocrit--he's a friend of mine, and the post was a complete jest.

DeletedUser57808

sP.Ag is a spag!

I bet he couldn't lead a tribe to save his village!

And I'd never join anything he ever made!

DeletedUser

1st not just his tribe
2nd we are not scared of anyone who calls his village Start Up Practice!.

Keep practicing.

if you had any idea who sp.ag was you would not be saying that. Sp.ag is a far better player than you have the potential to be. Now please go away from these forums and dont return. Bai

DeletedUser

I dont need to join W32 i am in W31 with him... he can show all of us there if he wants.

I didnt go away... and.....

barfbug.. you even in W31?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I did read carefully your post.... what a waste of my life

I dont need to join W32... I already share a world with the grand boaster sp.ag

Evolved W32 another premade?.. sigh... you know mass recruiters last longer at the top.

You can show me how good you are at running a tribe in W32... I will watch out for you currently rank 887 and mattys tribe err.... No.1.

Tribe name:Rock Legends ID:.ROCK. Number of members:2 Points of the best 40 players:1.685 Total points:1.685 Average points:842 Rank:887

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizzler

I did read carefully your post.... what a waste of my life

I dont need to join W32... I already share a world with the grand boaster sp.ag

Evolved W32 another premade?.. sigh... you know mass recruiters last longer at the top.

You can show me how good you are at running a tribe in W32... I will watch out for you currently rank 887 and mattys tribe err.... No.1.

Tribe name:Rock Legends ID:.ROCK. Number of members:2 Points of the best 40 players:1.685 Total points:1.685 Average points:842 Rank:887

Dosent his village name already show you hes just trying a new start up method.
It should but I dunno, perhaps you can't read.

The rest of your post is garbage so no point replying.

DeletedUser

I dont need to join W32 i am in W31 with him... he can show all of us there if he wants.

I didnt go away... and.....

barfbug.. you even in W31?

He doesnt even play this world actively. You cant judge people on a world they dont paly actively. And as for me quitting world 31 was a top 20 player here without much effort before quitting a week ago. This world did not have the usual talent at the startup so wasnt too hard

teh nub cookie

Make love not war! <3

Hehe, no point in debating here, you'll meet one day I'm sure. :icon_wink:

Kevs awesome btw.:)

DeletedUser

I dunno.... but the whole he doesnt play actively... trying new start up.... just sounds pathetic.
You want to know why I called you lot out?
Because you were giving it large on the the W31 forum... which apparantly you quit from... not active on and/or just practicing on...

I am playing world 31... practice, quiting and inactivity is for wimps.

Yeah lets make love... coz you suck at war

DeletedUser

I dunno.... but the whole he doesnt play actively... trying new start up.... just sounds pathetic.
Because you were giving it large on the the W31 forum... which apparantly you quit from... not active on and/or just practicing on...

Calm down and let it go ;)
I think you have made your point and said enough =) If there is one thing i have learnt over the year i have been playing/using the forums (and even just recently) is that if you take it too far it takes you a helluva lot to get back a good reputation.

DeletedUser

okay... boss.

Hope people stick to trying to flame in the forums of the worlds they actually play in. Just trying to keep the forum for the players ;)

LastApparatus

...Wait...

Were you actually trying to insult a two-member tribe for being low-ranked?

Because I'm taking this world so serious, me and my two man tribe, not ranked in the top 10.

Even worse -- I was merely defending someone you attacked with no provocation--then you decide to attack me?

Last edited:

Rizzler

They are wimps?
If your so confident play world 32.
Shouldn't take much effort to beat wimps.