=sk= HAM merge

DeletedUser

Lol, you received false information.. I remember someone saying that, but he was being ignorant. :icon_redface: Or was that person you? :icon_neutral:

No that person was me... don't confuse me with that person :icon_redface:

And it was very informed information.... infact i have loads more information just as informed as that.

Just mail me and i'll give you some....

ON TOPIC

I'm so glad now there is more competition in w30... thank you!

DeletedUser

Isn't anyone curious about the true identity of =SK= Raven.
Will anyone choose to reveal it and save all of those poor souls from walking into any of his tribes. I don't think he will be proud of his achievements in w30 to reveal it by himself. :lol:

DeletedUser

Isn't anyone curious about the true identity of =SK= Raven.
Will anyone choose to reveal it and save all of those poor souls from walking into any of his tribes. I don't think he will be proud of his achievements in w30 to reveal it by himself. :lol:

He used the name Free Resources in W24.

I understand that he was a member of the CQB family in W11 and V-V-V family in W5.

Its not exact, but its an indicator.

I don't think he's going to use his past alias' again anytime anywhere in the future.

DeletedUser19695

He used the name Free Resources in W24.

I understand that he was a member of the CQB family in W11 and V-V-V family in W5.

Its not exact, but its an indicator.

I don't think he's going to use his past alias' again anytime anywhere in the future.

Is he really former CQB member? then i might know him,,I was once in CQB before Philster left and before I quit
Well -SK- NIGHTMARE do i know you>?:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No I don't believe so.

Philster was greek and moved to iran, from what I hear. And guess what? Raven is in Iran.

Ask Mhmmm for more details, we'll figure this out!

DeletedUser

I've had a couple of people messaging me asking me if they could join HAM!!!

I've got this to say:
Your 200 points don't mean a thing, We can tell you're a fierce fighting machine.
So when you ask to join HAM!!! the answer is YES!... yes you can.

(As soon as you send me attack reports of any pre- approved targets I will instate your applications. Thank you for your interest in HAMM!!!)

DeletedUser19695

Before Philster left w11 he told me that he was going doing some military stuffs and he was assigned somewhere,, (THIS MIGHT BE WRONG, I am slow at Remembering stuffs)

Oh well back to real topic:

COngratz to ham! and I wish I could be part of HAm! but i am just to far,,
Well I was still EGGS! anyway,.. Let see what lies ahead of them and i hope we cross paths either as enemy or ally in the future :icon_wink:

Mhmmm, Stay here ok?!
Franky86,, Read mail! :D

DeletedUser

Yeah that's what I heard.

Can anyone dig up that post of tribal goat? He said "Raven is this guy: <player>" somewhere.

DeletedUser

Yeah that's what I heard.

Can anyone dig up that post of tribal goat? He said "Raven is this guy: <player>" somewhere.

here you go.

Originally Posted by Tribal Goat
I just want to point out there is a conspiracy in =SK=. It is not what it looks. Many of these "known" forum posters are in SK but using different logins. I have proof dude.

Originally Posted by Tribal Goat View Post
I just want to point out there is a conspiracy in =SK=. It is not what it looks. Many of these "known" forum posters are in SK but using different logins. I have proof dude. And I know who Raven is... his msa1525

DeletedUser

Honestly I wonder if Raven was Yuvin. aka.fuzz asked Raven where he lived and Raven got funny and said that was a secret he was part of an Asian government group and couldn't give that info away. (Yuvin lives in India and has hacked stolen TW accounts in the past year via various means.) =SK= Razor's password was changed recently by someone other than G Razor or aka.fuzz who were co-playing it. They're both fairly certain it was Raven who did it as he actually made the account with his email address because he claimed to be coordinating the start times of several SK accounts.

DeletedUser

No I don't believe so.

Philster was greek and moved to iran, from what I hear. And guess what? Raven is in Iran.

Ask Mhmmm for more details, we'll figure this out!

you got it backwards, I said aifos was greek, and philster was going to iran\iraq for some military thing. :p

DeletedUser

Honestly I wonder if Raven was Yuvin. aka.fuzz asked Raven where he lived and Raven got funny and said that was a secret he was part of an Asian government group and couldn't give that info away. (Yuvin lives in India and has hacked stolen TW accounts in the past year via various means.) =SK= Razor's password was changed recently by someone other than G Razor or aka.fuzz who were co-playing it. They're both fairly certain it was Raven who did it as he actually made the account with his email address because he claimed to be coordinating the start times of several SK accounts.

Didn't Yuvin hack Optimus/kebabe?