Confessions of a hugger!!

DeletedUser

When i was younger my mother always said if you are ashamed of
something you should confess it. Well it's a sunday and i never went to church. :icon_redface:

So, ashamed as we are, we in TDD would like to confess that
recently we have been hugging a lot of tribes. :icon_eek:
The opportunity to share forums was just too much for us so we had to send
alliance requests to several tribes in order to make these forums. Being 3 players for so long we had forgotten what it is like to talk (or write) and so our social skills were fast declining. Even though we may be fighting you we appreciate you hugging us so we have someone to talk to. :icon_biggrin:

I confess to TW we have hugged in the past too. :icon_eek:
Hoplon we have always hugged, every tribe needs at least one
good ally you know will be there at the end of the day. We
hugged one more tribe too :icon_rolleyes: (i know it is getting a bit much)
That was sciron.

We kept on hugging them even when they first combined with PKs
to take out Haita. The next year saw ex-Haita players in both PKs and sciron the targets for almost every offensive on both sides. Some were done against inactives and spies too of course.
Little did i know when we asked sciron not to attack that particular 'informant' it only hastened their demise with PKs
not supporting. Any offensives set up by TDD players against PKs
were waved away by management. PKs ex-Haita offensives met a
brick wall when sciron leaders always knew exact targets and
times. :icon_confused:
It was strange because a recent duke who went abandoned
never built any troops in any of his villages except the borders
to the the south. Also strange are recent reports showing PKs
with defence villages with hundreds or thousands of rams, mixed
villages and all sorts.
How the high OD? Well anyone will tell you both PKs and sci will send 200 nukes to a stacked village for 'fun' as they call it. That produces high ODD. Some remember the times a call for support came when PKs would attack and we sent support to particular villages which would be wiped out almost as it landed. This was usually on a sat account. At the end of the day we would get a clap on the back for keeping the village but were any nobles sent? I know one thing it does and that is produce high ODA. Oh there were successes for us but that was only when we never informed anyone but TDD players.

And i am ashamed to confess, still we hugged them. Even while when in
hoplon and at war with =A=/TSE and LFKD, sciron leadership
refused any offensive or defensive help against LFKD!!!
Little did we know sciron had an NAP with PKs which meant they could put
pressure on us to stop attacks on =A=/TSE. And so we were forced to hug TSE or be back to square one like in Haita. Backwards you think
for sciron to want us to stop attacking TSE? Not untill we
realise sciron come to the 'rescue' of hoplo, take most
players in, remove all our backing and our only REAL ally and gain control of the west themselves and PKs don't have to suffer any more 'humiliating' defeats by the hoplo bots as they called them.

DL, good honest LFKD players, felt the brunt of that when we
couldn't help them with targets against TSE. An oversight by PKs
you might say? Hardly. Long has there been divides in the LFKD
alliance. Pks befriended a few in places and converted them to
PKs even though some may remain in their respective tribes. Pks
were the only tribe to be invited into the alliance afterwards.
So they could have a safe border? Not as if they really were a part of the rest.
If players within LFKD do not agree with PKs they are soon distanced and taken out of the alliance. PK players are very quick on the ball against them
attacking while their foot is still in the door. DL and DFB have
been decimated by that. In the LFKD they were meant to be
allies only with each other. PKs has the whole of sci too. While
DFB and DL have been dutifully playing along PKs have been
playing tag with sci. What better way to diguise each other but
as enemies? Now they don't even have to do that, what are DL and
DFB going to do? They can't do anything and so dutifully accept
it taking NAPs from sci too. So has PKs infiltrated sci to a
high degree? If TDD players can be dukes in other tribes why
not? Or was it all planned from before?

What bothers us is that did PKs infiltrate TSE when a pile of
LFKD players left to them and they are climbing up the
heirarchy? We can't have them turning like sci too with PKs growing on their inactives. Who will be left? VVV? We all know who run them.
Can we go to war while we have an ally like sciron behind us?

The only option we feel is probably to stop hugging with sciron. I mean,
2 was way too many anyway. That way we would feel safer before going
to war at least. For all we know they might have only just got confused with the terms 'ally' and 'enemy'. :lol:

So who is left to stop this?

The Dirty Bunny Legionaires is all. Oh and spartacus theres always him. Never quite got free but at least he tried :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

2ug2mg2.gif

DeletedUser

sweet post.

Heya gherilla, i noticed SCIR0N lost around 2000 villages in less then 14 days (very rough)
is there something you want to tell us? :)

DeletedUser

very good post as i feel you want to say something important :) but somethings arent as they appear and not all that shine is gold !

so now when we were fighting PKS and you clear a village with say 30nuke then you suceed to noble it and the other side sends nukes you are not supposed to defend for fear of they gain OD ??

flash news.........troops are built to die not to stay around doing nothing !

well about the no noble thing ...that is not strange too and has a logic explanation

you can send nukes from far far away and after the village is confirmed clear nobles will follow from near "by diffrent players"
so about pks infiltrating sci i dont know about other sci s but sciros aint infiltrated and we do what we see fit for us

we were in war for 2 years now with no part winning and was fighting complitly alone
you know how boring to organize 1k nukes to hit say 10 villages then you clear 3 which if nobled you get incomings and then support em and you lose 2 and keep one !!!
do this over and over and over again
it was boring and getting us no where
good players quit out of boredom and then we where fighting sitted turtled acounts

and you name it hugging and conisperacy :(

here is a good story for the audiance :)
once upon a time in a k far far away i cleared a pks village !
nobled it then it was nobled back for 5 times in 2 days !
i was bored so i sent cats on it for a week and when they come back i resend till village get to 300 pts :) it was fun .
but what then?
villages are stacked with 2 weeks nuke cycle and one or 2 villages nobled on either side
what was the rest of players doing when we were doing this for 2 years?
what about pks other war fronts !!!
so pls try to respect that and say sci -"minus" sciros
as we where truly fighting hard!!!

DeletedUser

2 years elboba!!!! 2 years!! :icon_eek:

Surely you should have clicked by now.
What was sciros' leadership decision in all this time to break the deadlock?

To sell TDD villages and players to get =A=/TSE fighting LFKD. :icon_eek: (Don't think we won't forget this)

So then you could start making gains against LFKD like you promised? Or was it so you could attack an ally now everyone else is commited?

It is true there was bitter fighting on both sides north and south.
By those not in the loop. What was PKs going to say to the ex- EA players who joined them for example? Just pretend to fight sciros? No instead they said to just take sciros inactives.
Of course you then get players like dazrield upsetting the game plan. :icon_twisted:

Sciros gameplan was to send what? 1000 nukes at 10 villages for 2 years!! Say what!!! Who made that gameplan up? After all this time did you not change it? Perhaps send 10 nukes to 1000 villages? You wonder why you don't get anywhere. That is a gameplan given for exactly that reason to make it look like you are doing something but achieving nothing.

What is upsetting is that one TSE player has gained almost as much ODD in 3 days than the whole PKs front with sciron has in the last.... long time. What does that say for a years offensives? I know what it says personally.
Sciros front was no different only less players know.

Elboba wrote:

'I will not get involved in this war with R2-TRU'

Then support arrived and he made pacts with some players so now he can attack safely and then changed his profile.

You have been in sci too long elboba.

But thanks for the nice comments and from everyone else too :)

EDIT: As for oeste, after all the hard work we did together before, personally we find it a blow to us too. What can one do when they are in a tribe like sci though.

Last edited by a moderator:

gargareth

very good post as i feel you want to say something important :) but somethings arent as they appear and not all that shine is gold !

so now when we were fighting PKS and you clear a village with say 30nuke then you suceed to noble it and the other side sends nukes you are not supposed to defend for fear of they gain OD ??

flash news.........troops are built to die not to stay around doing nothing !

well about the no noble thing ...that is not strange too and has a logic explanation

you can send nukes from far far away and after the village is confirmed clear nobles will follow from near "by diffrent players"
so about pks infiltrating sci i dont know about other sci s but sciros aint infiltrated and we do what we see fit for us

we were in war for 2 years now with no part winning and was fighting complitly alone
you know how boring to organize 1k nukes to hit say 10 villages then you clear 3 which if nobled you get incomings and then support em and you lose 2 and keep one !!!
do this over and over and over again
it was boring and getting us no where
good players quit out of boredom and then we where fighting sitted turtled acounts

and you name it hugging and conisperacy :(

i was bored so i sent cats on it for a week and when they come back i resend till village get to 300 pts :) it was fun .
but what then?
villages are stacked with 2 weeks nuke cycle and one or 2 villages nobled on either side
what was the rest of players doing when we were doing this for 2 years?
what about pks other war fronts !!!
so pls try to respect that and say sci -"minus" sciros
as we where truly fighting hard!!!

elboba, you seem to talk like a good player and yet

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: gargareth

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: elboba3

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 1
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 165,353
Side 2: 11,179
Difference: 154,174

image.php

what were you doing?????

DeletedUser

i was protecting the head and body by cutting the limbs

and your post proof that i didnt use my neutral time outside the war to support my distant villages which i was supposed to be afraid to lose

i am not afraid to lose villages i know that soon i will get back

also i dont need your openions in how i play but you can ask around that i first pmed my r2 friends telling em i was going to the war but not with em and they had the chance to say no "and they still have it"
we will attack you elboba3 ..further more i didnt support my distant villages using this time period nor i nobled any of the villages i cleared in first day not cause i dont have nobles but to give ppl chance to defend
if this thread was about me i would but me against r2 to c how good i am !!

DeletedUser

Elboba wrote:

'I will not get involved in this war with R2-TRU'

Then support arrived and he made pacts with some players so now he can attack safely and then changed his profile.

You have been in sci too long elboba.

Yep, classic Sci. Then they berate R2 players that originally said they'd stay out of the war for changing their minds...lol.

but what then?

Hmm.. what then indeed. Repeat step one.. only time in support to land after the nobles. And by 'time in support' I don't mean the usual Sci timings.. I mean.. ya know.. send it within a second of the last noble hitting. Make em work for it a lil bit atleast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm.. what then indeed. Repeat step one.. only time in support to land after the nobles. And by 'time in support' I don't mean the usual Sci timings.. I mean.. ya know.. send it within a second of the last noble hitting. Make em work for it a lil bit atleast.

lol.. it's not that simple. There many ways how to get just lost village back.
There is difference when you fighting with active players. Not player , players.
You can't build many offensive villages in the front , coz you will need a quick support in case of emergency.
What you can do with long range nuke? if i logging in every day? Only rise my OD/..

SCIR0S really did a fight .. and elboba3 is only player who really pissed me of..

DeletedUser

lol i forgot to mention that part :) the other player was clearing it too with several nukes with degradation in timing so basicaly it was imposable for either to keep so i made it worthless by cating it

well that was fun ..sad that nash isnt here now to hear his side :)

thanks kwinis and i am proud of it :)

DeletedUser

Chingis Khan, i have no idea what you're trying to say... :icon_confused:
...and i don't care (much). :icon_rolleyes:

All i can see is some SimCity player crying.

DeletedUser

Chingis Khan, i have no idea what you're trying to say... :icon_confused:.

That's ok King benx you are only a soldier, me explain simple:

PKs say no play at huggies, PKs huggie all sci and have allies more.

Sci say no attack ally untill no lfkd village left in world. Sci huggie lfkd to kill ally.

Matt76827

I think Chingis Khan is making this seem like it has been planned longer than it really has. I can't speak about any other member of the SCI family but I know that SCIR0S has been fighting LFKD for a while and only stopped recently (yes to "huggle" them) I doubt there was even an official open dialogue between SCIR0S and R2 before the middle of last year if not later. By official I mean that generally chatting to LFKD doesn't mean they wanted to make them allies.

DeletedUser

I doubt there was even an official open dialogue between SCIR0S and R2 before the middle of last year if not later. By official I mean that generally chatting to LFKD doesn't mean they wanted to make them allies.

So you attacked R2 because you thought they were part of the LFKD and didn't want to be allies? :icon_neutral:

Matt76827

So you attacked R2 because you thought they were part of the LFKD and didn't want to be allies? :icon_neutral:

Since I am a baron of R2 for me to attack active members of R2 might be just slightly frowned upon but only slightly mind you.

Edit -

Oh btw I miss typed. I meant to say "official open dialogue between SCIR0S and LFKD". I hope you could see that from what I said before and after but it could cause a bit of confusion.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Edit -

Oh btw I miss typed. I meant to say "official open dialogue between SCIR0S and LFKD". I hope you could see that from what I said before and after but it could cause a bit of confusion.

Oh not much just that sciros could be LFKD or you could have been in another tribe or been attacking your members :icon_biggrin: