[Discussion] Worthwhile Tribes

DeletedUser

oh I should learn what they do, my account sitters keep making so many of them, scary :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i think you mean spearman!!!!!111111111111111111111111

no you silly, silly man. They are spearboys now, and eventually they will gain enough xp to become paladins, because they are cooler. Ok jax sorry for going off-topic.

7th Suigen
3/5
They seem to be slightly aggressive, but other than that the best part is that they are right next to us, and I like that very very much :icon_twisted:...in a friendly way :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was categorizing them off of their profile and....

Basically, give a list a tribes that you believe are worth your time, and give them a rating out of 5 (No 0/5, no ratings in the negatives like -5/5, and no going over 5 like 7/5). Doesn't have to be top 20, or even top 200. You can also add a note explaining your rating or giving to give it more depth.

DeletedUser

22 LKA
1/5
ok fighting but to many alliances and shared forums

lol wow a former lka academy member himself is gunna rate us this poorly? firstly u werent in :LKA it clearly read that we are allies with ppl we will defeat. its an old dirty strategy. we were allies with ODA for like a day and we turned on em. and the rest were guys from lka who formed tribes, nothing serious. 3 became sister and academy tribes, the rest were a few allies in our region of k54 that were "supposed" to help us in our war against ODA. the only one who did was *** wont name in public

DeletedUser

22 LKA
1/5
ok fighting but to many alliances and shared forums

lol wow a former lka academy member himself is gunna rate us this poorly? firstly u werent in :LKA it clearly read that we are allies with ppl we will defeat. its an old dirty strategy. we were allies with ODA for like a day and we turned on em. and the rest were guys from lka who formed tribes, nothing serious. 3 became sister and academy tribes, the rest were a few allies in our region of k54 that were "supposed" to help us in our war against ODA. the only one who did was *** wont name in public

Kevin Li

Uhh...are you suppose to put that kind of information on the public forum. You know, once your allies read that, I doubt, your stradegy will work.

DeletedUser

Looks like this thread has had ample time to build up a solid base of "worthwhile" opinions, and now I will give mine from a neutral standpoint.

RULERZ ranked 1st
Let's see, solid points average, solid leadership, solid members. Recognize a few of them myself, I believe JB71 was the duke of the tribe that I got randomly placed in on W27, don't let the newby profile fool you :icon_razz:.

4.5/5

BYON ranked 2nd
I don't know too much about them, but from a few glances they seem O.K. I can recognize some names, but I don't know them personally. Positioning wise, I can see that they are fairly spread out over 2 continents:

http://www.twstats.com/en34/index.php?page=map

With 20 member limits, I don't think that's too advisable, and goes against the current strategies being deployed by other tribes at the moment.

3.5/5

Muppet ranked 3rd
A fun loving tribe, with a good players. From what I have seen on these forums, and the rankings in-game, I can tell that my earlier predictions (Which were pretty much the same as the worldwide predictions) were correct; They are going to be a big competitor, if not the biggest, on the worldwide stage when nobles come out.

4.75/5

BUMP
I gave them a 2/5 on the other thread, based off of my evaluation of the maturity and abilities of their members. That rating was immediately backed up by Metal Duck, in his foolish denunciations of my opinion, that recoiled to a week of flaming. Nothing has been done to change my rating, except for the single fact that his tribe did not back him up in his ignorant rantings, yet they did not kick him either. However, they seem to be doing fairly average on their overall and OD ranks, no bouts of failure ingame that could cripple them later. So I will give them this slightly improved rating:

2.5/5

[FAIL]
Not a particularily notable memberlist or leadership, so we can't judge based off of that. So I take ingame rankings and positioning:

Not too bad on the positioning, but there are 2 outlying players that I have no ideas on what they are doing in the tribe...placeholders maybe?
Either way, ranked 7th with 20 members is not impressive, neither is hardly 9th OD under the same conditions.

3/5

Wierdly enough, I recognize half the names on that memberlist, but I haven't a clue about this tribe. Are they playing this world seriously? Are they late starters? I know that if they took this seriously, they would be higher than where they are. But as I have done before with tribes that I lack knowledge in, I look at positioning:

Pretty much perfect imo. Not too close, not too spread, enough to form war squads in a pinch, and enough people close together to coordinate support yet not interfere in farming.

3.75/5

Xtrip8
This lineup is pretty familiar to me, so I will judge them on that. They know what they're doing, and they have a future if they hold together. I'd say if they put more effort, they would be doing very good at the moment. But having a team of people you have worked with before, know their weakness and strong points, and you completely trust is a leader's dream team, and Willovain is living that right now.

4/5

IQ
A number of tribeless top players formed a tribe. No organized positioning, so I can't seriously rate them as a tribe.

Hypothetically, if they were organized from the start, they could be deadly. So their hypothetical rating is:

4.5/5

But their real rating is:

2/5

^ No bias involved, that is their probable ability to function as a tribe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And thats my review. :icon_biggrin:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

BUMP
I gave them a 2/5 on the other thread, based off of my evaluation of the maturity and abilities of their members. That rating was immediately backed up by Metal Duck, in his foolish denunciations of my opinion, that recoiled to a week of flaming. Nothing has been done to change my rating, except for the single fact that his tribe did not back him up in his ignorant rantings, yet they did not kick him either. However, they seem to be doing fairly average on their overall and OD ranks, no bouts of failure ingame that could cripple them later. So I will give them this slightly improved rating:

2.5/5

Ppl are going to laugh at you in a months time when we've destroyed k45, not that they don't do already. Nice to see Ocaryx progressing, oops my bad it appears to be the exact opposite. But that's what happens when your mass account sitters die of sleep deprivation.