R2-TRU vs. SCIR0S

DeletedUser

hey bettertwin, he just loves to hear himself talk. it doesn't matter what the topic or who he is arguing against. he is very full of himself. daz, you should start up a Hot Air Balloon business. Just look at all the money you would save on "hot air".

You'd be full of yourself too if you had the opponents ingame and on the PnP that I do. It's all based on perspective ya know. It's really not that I'm all that great.. you guys are really just that bad. Maybe you should invest in some ingame skillz or some PnP skillz(psst, accusing someone of trying to get you banned when they have screenshots of you and your council actively administering multiaccounting is NOT good PnP just fyi)

DeletedUser

nothing much, just plagued by some loser or is it some "leader" guy that has no life and isnt even playing this world.

gargareth

wats up then folks? guess whos back....

whats been happening in the war lately?? sciros winning?

Side 1:
Tribes: R2-TRU
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0S SCIOVA SCIRSA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 399
Side 2: 953
Difference: 554

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 267
Side 2: 135
Difference: 132

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,645,855
Side 2: 7,672,209
Difference: 4,026,354

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,622,168
Side 2: 1,353,761
Difference: 1,268,407

image.php

no.

DeletedUser

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i could get to know gargareth more on tribal wars, i bet he's really cool...

DeletedUser

im pretty sure he is playing this world actually....

anyway....he owned yous good!!! hahaha:icon_razz:

havnt seen or been attacked by him......?.........perhaps he is one of the noobz i sent to the rim. meh who cares. FO your hated by everyone here for being a pathetic 2 year old who has no life.

DeletedUser

as much as i hate to say it, r2 are doing well. im also happy gargareth left pks out of this one...lets not start that again......

however this is only a reclaimation of the intial villages lost and im sure this is going to switch every week as new territory is swapped and the front lose and gain ground.

go sci and go r2, this is a very good fight.

DeletedUser

as much as i hate to say it, r2 are doing well. im also happy gargareth left pks out of this one...lets not start that again......

Precisely. Not much point in arguing with someone that first denies something adamantly and then later recants to say that the details are unclear to them. Did you just go back and see what blub posted a few pages ago to come up with that response?

KingBaldwin

I was just wondeing if Daz ever attacks an active player with over 2 millon points?

DeletedUser

I was just wondeing if Daz ever attacks an active player with over 2 millon points?

I wonder if some people will ever learn to use twstats? togsite2, drxavier, lilla, gambrinos, dandras, wckd1, normus(back when he was active I took a number of villages from him), skeletons101(he was active and over 2 mil when i started taking villages from him :p), and kakamuku. Those are just the ones i found on the first few pages and it doesn't show all the clearings I've done for tribesmates as well.

KingBaldwin

just wanted to annoy him and give him a chance to brag on himself

DeletedUser

just wanted to annoy him and give him a chance to brag on himself

Funny, I've heard the same line about the only villages i noble are inactives outa 3 Sci players today. Must be what leadership is tellin everyone to explain how it's not so bad losin villages to me and fizzo.

fizzolio

Funny, I've heard the same line about the only villages i noble are inactives outa 3 Sci players today. Must be what leadership is tellin everyone to explain how it's not so bad losin villages to me and fizzo.

Don't drag me into this. I only attack Sci players if they are inactive and also under 2 million points.

.....Seriously, If you are a Sci player over 2 mil or active don't worry about stacking your villages around me. You are safe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

My My, I go away for a few months to deal with a health issue and come back to see the world turned upside down! (OK to be honest I was kept informed on what was going on via outside mail.) The previous battle lines when I left was getting a bit stale and boring so this should liven things up a bit.

Concerning your need to employ spies to fight us, well I know its all part of the game but sooner or later I will figure out who he/she/they are and personally make sure they swim with the fishes. In the end it will not matter – we fought a two front war against the best of W5 who also had spies and we did pretty darn good. Lastly to your K78 strategy (I assume you have a strategy and it’s not just some random free for all) give me a bit more time to study it and we will effectively deal with.

On a personal note (not that any of you care) I had some very good game friends in R2 for a very long time so in a way this sux a bit to face off with them. In the end TW is just a silly game and certainly nothing personal to any of you. I would not stoop down to the sewer level to insult any of you as some of you seem to enjoy – both sides have noobs/weekend warriors and as far as I recall it has been this way since day 1.

DeletedUser

Concerning your need to employ spies to fight us, well I know its all part of the game but sooner or later I will figure out who he/she/they are and personally make sure they swim with the fishes. In the end it will not matter – we fought a two front war against the best of W5 who also had spies and we did pretty darn good. Lastly to your K78 strategy (I assume you have a strategy and it’s not just some random free for all) give me a bit more time to study it and we will effectively deal with.

Since the only thing we ever do with spies is report your players for logging into other Sci players accounts I'm sure you will finally be free to multiaccount to your hearts content should you ever find him/her. Might want to tell gambrinos not to go mailing from seasch's account at the same time grizbr's starts attacking even though it was clear grizbr had quit and had not set a sitter. Gambrinos has a very distinctive mailing style, and it didn't even need a spy to figure it out. Of course everything I just wrote will most likely encourage you to believe that a spy really did screw you over, so it's a win-win for me.

Edit: On another note I heard you got hacked daftwager. Weird huh because just a few pages ago there's all that Sci leadership posting about giving your account to that other player using a password. Awfully big of you to stick by them after they orchestrated the 'hacking' of your account. Sheesh, if I ever really got hacked and it wasn't just a farce to avoid accepting punishment I'd sure be pissed at the people that did it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I actually found what Daz said to be quite...intriguing(sp check?) SCI tries to cover up any point where Daz,Rowan,Fizzo take advantage by coming on here and intentionally throwing up that once they find the spy in SCI...all will be cured? What kinda crap is that...face it...you're being out done. SCI's actives are being ran through, inactives are being taken with minimal casualities, and all you care about is finding that 1 SPY?!?! I think you should focus on the more important points...such as...Spears and Swords and HC defend your village, and you use Axes,Lc,Rams, and Cats to attack a players village...this is vital information so you should post it into the SCI forums...I think it could help you guys.

DeletedUser

I actually found what Daz said to be quite...intriguing(sp check?) SCI tries to cover up any point where Daz,Rowan,Fizzo take advantage by coming on here and intentionally throwing up that once they find the spy in SCI...all will be cured? What kinda crap is that...face it...you're being out done. SCI's actives are being ran through, inactives are being taken with minimal casualities, and all you care about is finding that 1 SPY?!?! I think you should focus on the more important points...such as...Spears and Swords and HC defend your village, and you use Axes,Lc,Rams, and Cats to attack a players village...this is vital information so you should post it into the SCI forums...I think it could help you guys.

Just to clarify, in case any SCI's out there are reading this, I think when Daikou says using Cats to attack, he's referring to the troop, and not the animal :icon_wink:

On a slightly more serious note, yeah it's not that hard to work around the spies... but why would I give anyone else ideas about that, even if it is what I consider to be common knowledge :icon_rolleyes: