Da vs godly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Whats the thoughts?
It looks like its official, The DA family, verses the Godly familt, at least acording to the stats anyway!

Just wanted peep's veiws...

DeletedUser67910

2.5 days have already passed from the war,here is the early stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: DA DA-II DA-III
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Godly Godly2 WARIII
Players:

Timeframe: 05/04/2009 00:00:00 to 07/04/2009 13:57:56

Total conquers:

Side 1: 340
Side 2: 284
Difference: 56

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 5
Difference: 102

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,286,647
Side 2: 2,734,885
Difference: 551,762

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,018,337
Side 2: 49,041
Difference: 969,296

image.php

DeletedUser58974

I have no idea that this is the case, nor what the primary targets of DA are, but if they are coming from a border which has been drained of support/nukes as part of the AXE conflict, perhaps this accounts for these early successes, and DA completely blindsided them ?

DeletedUser67910

I have no idea that this is the case, nor what the primary targets of DA are, but if they are coming from a border which has been drained of support/nukes as part of the AXE conflict, perhaps this accounts for these early successes, and DA completely blindsided them ?

no ,no where near AXE yet

DeletedUser67910

I think you didn't bother to read his post...

i didn't actually,but now i did.

support will not be sent from a border which there is {DMN},DA and Wanted are there,even when they didn't have a diplomacy status with DA before the war and they took some refugees from ZEUS and DA was still attacking the refugees,if Godly has a good leadership support would only be sent from the core of them like K75,K85,K95,etc,that would be enough for the front line against AXE,something in me tells me that is not even supported...

better send some support to your front lines against DA,or they would only eat you.

DeletedUser

i didn't actually,but now i did.

support will not be sent from a border which there is {DMN},DA and Wanted are there,even when they didn't have a diplomacy status with DA before the war and they took some refugees from ZEUS and DA was still attacking the refugees,if Godly has a good leadership support would only be sent from the core of them like K75,K85,K95,etc,that would be enough for the front line against AXE,something in me tells me that is not even supported...

better send some support to your front lines against DA,or they would only eat you.

please dont send support, i like eating up the easy villas

Kash2Smash

i think that it will be nice if the declaration is made by one of the leader to give us the full insight of this war, coz many in Godly are still confused that we are in war. though thks bower.

DeletedUser

Fair fight?

DA is only jumping on godly to help axe good timing i must say but... great public decloration! Anyway Go GODLY!

DA may have the earlie lead but..... lets see if there war leade comes outa the shadows? :icon_rolleyes:

GO godly get those :axemen: into DA!

DeletedUser

i think that it will be nice if the declaration is made by one of the leader to give us the full insight of this war, coz many in Godly are still confused that we are in war. though thks bower.

Yeah we shall wait... i know there war leader doubt he will bother posting

go Godly!

DeletedUser

DA is only jumping on godly to help axe good timing i must say but... great public decloration! Anyway Go GODLY!

DA may have the earlie lead but..... lets see if there war leade comes outa the shadows? :icon_rolleyes:

Should read

DA is only jumping on godly because they can't fight their own wars, good timing i must say but... no public decloration! Anyway Go GODLY!

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

all i know is that DA better get in there get some stats.. :)

i have 4 friends in DA WOOO

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DA DA-II DA-III
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Godly Godly2
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 266
Side 2: 211
Difference: 55
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 80
Side 2: 5
Difference: 75
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,565,458
Side 2: 2,041,828
Difference: 523,630
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 753,756
Side 2: 49,041
Difference: 704,715
image.php

DeletedUser

it is then likely that the player(s) under attack did not notify godly leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.