Rate the Top 10ish Tribes

DeletedUser

Yes yes... how did you know?? It's like you have ESP and can read my mind.

Who are you again?

DeletedUser

How did i know? you flaunt you female essence like an elegant tiger prowling the long grasses...

DeletedUser

i dunno... you may have to fight for me seeing as I have sooooooo many admirers

DeletedUser

You still have me foofong... women.. they come and go. Friends stay!

DeletedUser

1 Random 29.451 661- Seems this is the tribe to beat. I don't know many of them, but know of some of them. These are the folks that get involved in the top core tribes in every world. Possibly similar to W16 Hippos in talent, and stats and size (size is very important in this instance due to the fact that all of their players will be skilled) support it. Will be interesting to watch them go to work. I forsee this tribe taking firm hold of the top spot and keeping it as long as they don't get arrogant, which is always the downfall of top tribes - arrogance to the point where they get gangbanged.
2 ID 19.165 439 - One of just a handful solid premades in W39. Many premades have just a good idea but don't carry it out and walk the talk. These guys will. They'll survive and shape into a fierce tribe. Question remains, will the rumored bad blood between them and Random spill over once nobles are out? If so, will they have the spunk to take it to a bigger tribe of same talent level? Again, will be interesting to see. Will they manage to translate talent into success. I've heard their leadership is some of the strongest, so I'm guessing we can expect this tribe to remain.
3 UN44 19.041 400 - Meh.
4 LOST 18.863 400 - Meh.
5 ~WB~ 18.092 426 - This tribe has spoken a big game. They'll get attacked because of it early on. They certainly don't have the talent level of tribes like ID and Random. They'll fall early on, and their best players will move onto the tribes defeating them.
6 D3TH 17.882 426 - Absolute joke of a tribe. I sat an account (Check thread "A bit of PnP?") and got invited by them, and got to copy all their sensitive info and post 4-5 lengthy posts before they dismissed me. Their forums clearly showed they're terrible.
7 Bright 17.473 355 - Meh.
8 RAW 17.440 370 - Meh.
9 [DD] 17.273 360 - These guys are quiet. W8 veterans. Word is they've got lots of big players from the W8 tribes like CLOROX and DT?.. But as we all know, success in former worlds doesn't always translate. Will they? Can they? They're certainly a class above tribes I marked with "Meh.", but time will only show by how much.
10 Void 17.260 411- Admittedly, I don't know much about my neighbors. I'm sure they're not "Meh." material as well. Recently they've kicked some players, which is a step in positive direction. If they kick 15-20 more, I'll be ready to believe in them.
11 dShokR 16.998 630 - My tribe. Admittedly, pointwhores. Skype chat is literred with statements such as,"Getting HQ lvl 22, gonna jump in front of you on next update". The tribe was started by 2 old friends, and the rest of members we're picked from tribeless players in K45 on the first day. We figured, if they started as soon as the world opened, they must be good! Also, we have one Aussie, he talks about Kangaroo steaks... truth.
12 TRYOUT 16.595 344 - Meh.
13 *D* 16.532 352- Meh.
14 *UCK* 16.494 363 - Meh.
15 FURY 16.487 333 - Meh.
16 MYTH 16.220 391 - Meh.
17 COBRA 16.215 340 - Word is they're not too shabby. Decent tribes are bound to arise past the core K's 44/45/54/55, and this could very well be one of them.
18 LE 15.995 320 - Meh.
19 Relent 15.899 330 - Meh.
20 D-Age 15.721 334 - Meh.

Its funny how u rate my tribe without having a clue about us and the talents we pocess. Its sad to see a duke of another tribe rating a tribe that he has no clue of or its members.

DeletedUser

It's sad to see that you have taken offense to a rating on the external forums.
Grow up and stop crying about everything that upsets you.

Seriously.

mattcurr

Its funny how u rate my tribe without having a clue about us and the talents we pocess. Its sad to see a duke of another tribe rating a tribe that he has no clue of or its members.

3 pretty pictures to help the people with short attention spans to get the point.
[spoil]
Untitled-2-10.jpg

Untitled-1-32-2.jpg

b32feca2.jpg

Commentary for the words people like myself.

You yourself are not doing very well, evident by the fact that I barely log in and am leagues ahead of you. Tbh you happen to fall on the line. At rank 300 is where I would cut people out. So you just so happen to be above that. But as duke dont you think you should excel at least somewhat? Show a little enthusiasm for the world. Perhaps instead of coming here and saying **imaging ignorant voice"We're good you dont even know you dont even know!" You would I dont know play the game? Attempt to dominate your area..... You do not have a single player within the top 20 of your own K. At all..... You have no-one who is dominating their area, you have 3 people who are doing well as indicated by their top 100 rank and you have around 10 doing decently.... You at your #20 position have a rank 1000 player. That is piss poor at best. Below that I imagine they are all farms, or lucky that they aren't. They cannot be active otherwise they would not be so lowly ranked unless they truly are that bad... But as you said "We're good you dont even know!!!" So yes Ill say it out right your tribe sucks and is doomed to fail. But if your gonna prove me wrong try to do it ingame, you clearly have 0 stats to show that you are a good tribe:icon_neutral:[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can only see your first spoiler. >.>
Maybe something's wrong with my internet.

mattcurr

They work for me, IE has a problem with them though. Are you on internet explorer?

Thats the bottom one it sums up the pics :p

[spoil]You yourself are not doing very well, evident by the fact that I barely log in and am leagues ahead of you. Tbh you happen to fall on the line. At rank 300 is where I would cut people out. So you just so happen to be above that. But as duke dont you think you should excel at least somewhat? Show a little enthusiasm for the world. Perhaps instead of coming here and saying **imaging ignorant voice"We're good you dont even know you dont even know!" You would I dont know play the game? Attempt to dominate your area..... You do not have a single player within the top 20 of your own K. At all..... You have no-one who is dominating their area, you have 3 people who are doing well as indicated by their top 100 rank and you have around 10 doing decently.... You at your #20 position have a rank 1000 player. That is piss poor at best. Below that I imagine they are all farms, or lucky that they aren't. They cannot be active otherwise they would not be so lowly ranked unless they truly are that bad... But as you said "We're good you dont even know!!!" So yes Ill say it out right your tribe sucks and is doomed to fail. But if your gonna prove me wrong try to do it ingame, you clearly have 0 stats to show that you are a good tribe[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Nah I'm on Google Chrome at the moment...it seems to be faster than IE, but since I just got it I'm still figuring it out...maybe it's something I did wrong idk.
:p

But thanks for editing it. :)

DeletedUser

Hey I'm like 1500th.
But I did start off in K36, a few days after those guys. :/

DeletedUser

Just like to clarify a few misconceptions we seem to have here in the major spamfest that happened yesterday.

There is no bad blood between ID and Random. I know in ID we respect the members of Random, and I know that some members, if not all, have at one point or another expressed respect for different members in ID. Talking about future war between the two tribes is only thinking realistically though. Because of the close proximity of the two of our tribes, I think its unavoidable.

This is the last time I'll try to warn any of you. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE dShokR. Every little thing they do that seems to make them look like noobs or point whores is carefully planned out to look that way. If you fail to realize them for what they are, they'll completely run over you.

And Wolver actually usually doesn't type like this. Usually he swears A LOT more.

DeletedUser

3 pretty pictures to help the people with short attention spans to get the point.
[spoil]
Untitled-2-10.jpg

Untitled-1-32-2.jpg

b32feca2.jpg

Commentary for the words people like myself.

You yourself are not doing very well, evident by the fact that I barely log in and am leagues ahead of you. Tbh you happen to fall on the line. At rank 300 is where I would cut people out. So you just so happen to be above that. But as duke dont you think you should excel at least somewhat? Show a little enthusiasm for the world. Perhaps instead of coming here and saying **imaging ignorant voice"We're good you dont even know you dont even know!" You would I dont know play the game? Attempt to dominate your area..... You do not have a single player within the top 20 of your own K. At all..... You have no-one who is dominating their area, you have 3 people who are doing well as indicated by their top 100 rank and you have around 10 doing decently.... You at your #20 position have a rank 1000 player. That is piss poor at best. Below that I imagine they are all farms, or lucky that they aren't. They cannot be active otherwise they would not be so lowly ranked unless they truly are that bad... But as you said "We're good you dont even know!!!" So yes Ill say it out right your tribe sucks and is doomed to fail. But if your gonna prove me wrong try to do it ingame, you clearly have 0 stats to show that you are a good tribe:icon_neutral:[/spoil]

Wow...Quite an effort!

Not to trash Greek Emperor or anything, but your posts completely destroyed him. The graphs and figures really did it for me. They showed visually what I thought abstractly of WB.

DeletedUser

There is no bad blood between ID and Random. I know in ID we respect the members of Random, and I know that some members, if not all, have at one point or another expressed respect for different members in ID. Talking about future war between the two tribes is only thinking realistically though. Because of the close proximity of the two of our tribes, I think its unavoidable.

Agreed

People forget that Random and ID both originate (in part) from the same tribe.

1 Random 29.451 661- Seems this is the tribe to beat. I don't know many of them, but know of some of them. These are the folks that get involved in the top core tribes in every world. Possibly similar to W16 Hippos in talent, and stats and size (size is very important in this instance due to the fact that all of their players will be skilled) support it. Will be interesting to watch them go to work. I forsee this tribe taking firm hold of the top spot and keeping it as long as they don't get arrogant, which is always the downfall of top tribes - arrogance to the point where they get gangbanged.

You're comparing us to Hippos? I find that offensive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8 RAW - hmmmm mass recruiting??

man,you don't know what you're talking about..
Am... yeah they are. I had three raw members in my 7x7 at one point, and I think 6 in my 10x10.

Eventually one or two got kicked for inactivity - key word eventually. One didn't grow for a full week and was right beside another member. Which suggests they only kick red dots.

Therefore, mass recruiters.

Last edited by a moderator:

AWKD

Agreed

People forget that Random and ID both originate (in part) from the same tribe.

You're comparing us to Hippos? I find that offensive

Also seems to be a good case of what has taken place in other worlds, when other tribes would like to avoid a face off with two experienced well run tribes they attempt to pick a fight between them. Not a bad strategy if there wasnt such strong ties between many of us in both tribes. To bad it would benefit alot of players in this world if both of our tribes would buy into that kool-aid people are selling LOL