We want to play a game...

DeletedUser

Ah, and there was me thinking that would be the norm. How silly of me. Seems a fair few of your current trains are like this though. I do hope you can time better for the future, else you may not take a single village.

That just wouldn't be much fun at all.

Couldn't agree more. Like I said, I will tell everyone to not be sloppy. Would hate you guys to think you stand a chance...

DeletedUser

Wow. This is intense.

Combo Breaker on the epic forum dual?

Please, both of you, continue.

/vote for best w36 thread EVAR!

DeletedUser

As long as the noble trains with 2 seconds distance between the first attack and the last one you won't get me..
/snipe kk bye

DeletedUser

tkla will own do we really have to argue about this?

We dont have to argue about it, it just makes it funner this way. I am sure TKLA is going to own us all, with your 70 members or so... :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, I never knew butterflies floated? I have to try this out:
TKLA Tribe Description said:
!!!FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BEE!!!

I tried to follow the advice on your personal profile, as I am really scared about you guys:
settings>start over>confirm password>ok
but it keeps saying I can't restart :icon_cry:

DeletedUser71940

Sooo...Much.. Caps and idiocy on the same tribal profile :(

DeletedUser

TKLA was founded by Blackberry. If you have questions please contact Blackberry.

It's 1,2,3...our enemies hit the floor!

THIS IS MY FAMILY; THERE ARE MANY FAMILIES LIKE THEM, BUT THIS FAMILY IS MINE; DISRESPECT THIS FAMILY OR HURT THIS FAMILY IN ANY WAY I WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT WHILE YOU ARE HAVING YOUR A$$ HANDED TO YOU. †PROTECTED†RESPECTE D†LOYAL†

WE ARE NOT RECRUITING AT THIS TIME

!!!FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BEE!!!

Dude! I would be quaking in my boots with a leet profile like that.

Seriously what's with all the capital letters? Float like a butterfly? And you say "not" recruiting but you recruited somebody today, mass recruiting ftw?

Get out of the top 20 please :icon_rolleyes: You remind me of that tribe .. it was umm ... down near rank 400 or something

DeletedUser

me.blake said:
but it keeps saying I can't restart :icon_cry:

It says the same to me.. quick! Run and hide, maybe they won't notice us and will leave our patheticness alone :(

DeletedUser

Its been a slow start...

Side 1:
Tribes: Epic!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TKLA
Players:

Timeframe: 18/06/2009 23:00:00 to 20/06/2009 21:22:05

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,798
Side 2: 12,053
Difference: 21,745

image.php

jaantrag

EPIC #3 50:37:16
EPIC #3 50:37:20
EPIC #3 50:37:21
EPIC #3 50:37:23
EPIC #4 50:45:42

With noble trains like this, your nobles wont be getting far. Perhaps epic has been lucky in the past, but don't expect us to go easy because you can't time a train to the second.

i gotta theel ya thats alot better then most of the TKLA trains i have gotten.. the difrence were in hours not in secounds,

DeletedUser

my god. i could send faster trains than that with 1 window open and only using 1 hand.

DeletedUser

Three member tribe now... and they are growing.

Is the tribe name Evil Killer Clowns supposed to be ironic I was wondering??

And don't forget TKLA L (Tequila Light)

Family tribes FTW!

eagleblaze29

Shame about the saw theme.....

TKLA will win - why? - because changing village names to "Incoming Support" p0wNs all.....

Sad family tribe noobs......

Will be interesting to see how long this takes

-Eagle

DeletedUser

The only reason it will take a while is the distance, half of our members are not close to them.

Also I can send trains with only 1 window with only a 2 sec spread, I only do that on noobs though. Otherwise you need to get the spread down to under 1 second.